Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add an additional mission to the following RM's

Upon review of the Restricted Materials list, I discovered that the following do not have an "OR" mission added on to it.

I'd like to add a creative OR mission if possible.

So, brainstorm and toss me your suggestions.

Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid) (( Objective: A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total. ))

Isotope 5 (( Write a story about your character enduring personal sacrifice to save/help a stranger)) [x]

Orbalisk (( Objective: Closed to Lightsiders. Darkside only, must be a force user. Travel to Dxon and attempt to find the parasite and construct the armor (or what you're trying to do), must have every post of the dev thread be a haiku - 15-20 posts without repeating a line more than 3 times))

Personal Cloaking Device (( Objective : Complete a role-play without your character by only describing the scenery and actions of other characters from NPC perspectives without changing the course of the story directly. Ask for permission from the participants before engaging. ))

Artificial Intelligence: OR persuade a Player Character (not of your creation) to have their consciousness uploaded to a crystal matrix in order to serve as your AI's central core.

Isotope 5: [member="Braith Achlys"]' idea is an excellent one :)

Personal Cloaking Device: Participate in an Open Thread where your character directly alters the main sequence of events, but is not spotted by any player character.

Personal Cloaking Device: Successfully sneak into a government building to get some important file without being seen. Must contain another writer who must agree to be fair and impartial.

Personal Cloaking Device: Successfully complete a thread explaining to a group of at least four more PC writers why you think a Cloak can come in useful.

Mahet said:
...I really like the idea of requiring the usage of Codex location submissions.

Orbalisk: Visit or explore three approved Codex Locations created by Darkside-oriented PCs.
I like this one for Orbalisk, a lot. It keeps a lot of freedom but still gets it done, so my vote would go for this too, so to speak.

A.I. - Create an AI and over the course of a thread, have a conversation with it detailing it's purpose and intent/capabilities

Isotope 5 - Write a thread in which your character braves a "death world" and comes out with a different view on an aspect of their life

Personal Cloaking Device - Sneak into a Codex approved location without detection and steal something, leaving behind a unique calling card to hint at your identity.

Braith Achlys said:
Perform an open skirmish on Makeb with two or more other people and steal Isotope-5 in a raid from a mining facility. (key word being open, as in to the public)

Feeto Chivaro said:
Personal Cloaking Device: Successfully infiltrate and escape from a military base submitted to the Codex by another writer.

Julius Sedaire said:
Personal Cloaking Device - Sneak into a Codex approved location without detection and steal something, leaving behind a unique calling card to hint at your identity.

Mahet said:
Orbalisk: Visit or explore three approved Codex Locations created by Darkside-oriented PCs.

Tirdarius said:
Artificial Intelligence: OR persuade a Player Character (not of your creation) to have their consciousness uploaded to a crystal matrix in order to serve as your AI's central core.

These are really interesting. Thoughts?

I prefer Julius' AI objective, because that seems way more feasible.

I do think we should stick with objectives that are actually realistically possible to accomplish for all writers of the community, while a fun idea, it's gonna be complicated to find willing people who want to upload their PC as an AI.

Isotope 5: Perform an publish skirmish on Makeb with two or more other writers and steal Isotope-5 in a raid on a mining facility.

Personal Cloaking Device: In a public Skirmish, successfully infiltrate and escape from a military base submitted to the Codex by another writer.

Orbalisk: (Darksiders only) In a public thread, visit or explore three approved Codex Locations created by Darkside-oriented PCs, ending with orbalisks attaching themselves onto your body as they feed off your Force Sensitivity.

Artificial Intelligence: Persuade a Player Character (not of your creation) to have their consciousness uploaded to a crystal matrix in order to serve as your AI's central core.

Cira said:
Isotope 5: Perform an publish skirmish on Makeb with two or more other writers and steal Isotope-5 in a raid on a mining facility.
Isotope 5: Perform a raid for Isotope-5 on a mining facility on Makeb in a public skirmish with two or more other writers.

Isotope 5: Perform a raid for Isotope-5 on a mining facility on Makeb in a public skirmish with two or more other writers.

Personal Cloaking Device: In a public Skirmish, successfully infiltrate and escape from a military base submitted to the Codex by another writer.

Orbalisk: (Darksiders only) In a public thread, visit or explore three approved Codex Locations created by Darkside-oriented PCs, ending with orbalisks attaching themselves onto your body as they feed off your Force Sensitivity.

Artificial Intelligence: Persuade a Player Character (not of your creation) to have their consciousness uploaded to a crystal matrix in order to serve as your AI's central core.

Okay, i think i am happy with these. I'll go post them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom