Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Adasta'kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
J9UjZMTusZo.jpg

Name: Adasta'kun

Image Source: Google Images

Classification: Metropolis

Location: Located on the planet of Ziost, about 700km from the planet's capital of New Adasta.

Affiliation: Enoch Zambrano and the Hadzuska Koshûjontû Rebels.

Population: 1.7 million

Demographics: 90% Human of various planetary descent, 10% various other species.

Points of Interest: A large citadel in the middle of the city that serves as its capital building, as well as various Sith Temples and a small abandoned Sith Academy below the citadel.

Description: Adasta'kun is the second largest city on Ziost, formed over fifty years ago. Traditions of the ancient Sith Lords are seen every where in the city, namely in the architecture and the clothing of its people. Temples dedicated to Sith teachings are scattered over the city, yet not Sith are in the city to teach the ways of the Dark Side. The people of Adasta'kun see themselves as inferior to Force Sensitives, and send their Force Sensitive children to the Primeval or One Sith for training, yet none of them ever return.

History: Adasta'kun was formed many years ago by humans native to Ziost, and born in its capital of New Adasta. They formed Adasta'kun because they were tired of the lack of old Sith traditions, feeling it was important to their heritage. Adasta'kun loosely translate to Only Adasta in ancient Sith, showing their dislike of New Adasta, and their love of old Sith teachings. For years, Adasta'kun grew, and stayed peaceful with New Adasta. However, after the Primeval took the planet, two young Sith asserted themselves as Warlord of the planet. Adasta'kun sided with Enoch Zambrano, and New Adasta sided with [member="Naga Itesak"]. Now, their long standing alliance remains shaky at best.

Links:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ziost
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_(language)

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]

An excellent location submission, especially one for a city. I'd have preferred a bit more detail on the Points of Interests, but seeing as that's an optional field, I cannot enforce such changes as it's substantial, but perhaps that's something to keep in mind for future submissions.

I'm also a bit skeptical as to how a location, only 50 years old, had managed to achieve such a level of development. But then again I must look to modern times where countries like China are capable of building entire cities in less time than that!

Otherwise this is a great submission overall.

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom