Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Middle Ground Force Groups

I was doing some thinking, and watching of Rebels, whatever.

The Dark Side, there are many different shades, the Sith, the Inquisitors, Nightsisters, the Dark Jedi.
The Light Side, there are a few that match, the Jedi, some witches, some Jenssarai

Who has an active character that is in one of the more fringe groups of the Force. How do you see that group, is it light, dark, or somewhere in the middle?

I know back during GA 1.0 we had a handful of people in the middle/fringe. I was wondering who was around now.

Caedyn Arenais

C
The main one beyond those that Veino has mentioned, that I know of is the Je'daii Order that was formed by Lief Lief , and is largely influential in Caedyn's own perceptions and philosophies as a Jedi Knight today.

Peyton Steele Peyton Steele Taiia here is a kind of oddity on the board, she tends to ignore labels like light and dark. To her the force simply is the force. You wield it how you wield it, and it's strongest when you let the force be itself, not trying to constrain it or control it. She is very much inspired by Ahsoka and Rebels so I think our characters may mesh well if that's how you are leaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom