Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACTION STATIONS

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
I feel quite saddened that my name didn't come up in the request for fleeters QwQ I am one of those guys to I actually love the fleeting side of things. Just tell me where you need me and what the others are doing fleet wise and I will build a fleet.

@[member="Aedan Miles"] Didn't know you were a fleeter dude, in previous invasions your name hasn't come up at all. @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] has dibs already, unfortunately. If I can get someone else on the other side to fleet with you, you're in. I'll keep you in mind for next time, dood

XD that is because I tend to be a phantom besides everyone else is boring to fleet against Ayden Cater is my real target honestly. Besides Aedan can handle himself on the ground now that he is getting a Dragon buddy. @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

@[member="Antera"]

Regus Tarkin obliged everyone by shooting himself after giving a Hitler-Downfall-esque rant and staring at the portrait of old Wilhuff Tarkin. It was fun to write. Might have relatives though...maybe less dim ones.

Probably would have been monitored by MICO. Well, they would've while Moira was running it. Feel free to assume she passed info on old Tarkinite stalwarts/Eriaduan oppositionists along to you for a price. Along with on aristos who could use some...persuading.

what is the general plan of the invasion objectives numbers we are allowed to have man wise cause IC Aedan personally has an army just short of 100K droids.

ALSO I will be meditating (getting my dragon buddy) before the invasion so that Aedan will show up with his droids and a dragon buddy that is actually a PC.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I would love to see whatever other details of the invasion you have so I can do some more planning and such. I presume Ayden will be my opponent up in space?

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
With the way this invasion is sounding it actually seems much more likely that he may not be while he is by far a superb fleeter he is also a good diplomatic presence to a degree.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Had a thought. What are the odds Antera might come across a bit of intel throwing a hell of a lot more doubt on OP's old claims of the Tarkins having Bando Gora affiliations?

@[member="Antera"]

That would be fun! And some nice intel work.

As the former head of military intelligence for OP Moira knows their claims are propaganda. Granted, Eriadu was a bit before she joined...but she'd have had access to the dirty secrets and files (and her partner in crime Maelion was tactical commander of Omega Pyre at that point). Figure MICO planted the 'evidence' after the occupation.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
ho ho ho. While I'm say... Running a PR campaign to get the NPC on our side, can certain members of our faction who play massive fire breathing dragons keep collateral damage to minimal. It would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom