Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Acta Non Verba | RTL Populate of Seswenna

fqBzPI2.png

Theme
Elias Edo Elias Edo Saram Kote Saram Kote Django Parata Django Parata Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural The Eriadu Authority The Eriadu Authority
Varos Dajaay Varos Dajaay
EQUIPMENT: Beskar'gam Westar M5 Carbine w. underslung grenade launcher 2x 6M Hybrid Pistols Model 7 Shotgun
1 squad Cometeers
lf6czeQ.png

"Roger that," Krenis replied, pressing himself against the corridor wall, bringing up the carbine, and putting down a spray of bolts from the M5 carbine. That was a benefit of the old clone weapon- it was built for double effectiveness against both organics and droids. He let the HUD lock onto the droid and snapped two more cerulean-blue bolts. Django had run ahead to intercept the defenses.

"Moving behind you," Krenis said into the common, stepping slowly to the opposite of the corridor to have a complementary firing angle as he moved step by step along the corridor.

The squad of Cometeers followed in behind him. It was a bit of a ploy, at least. The Strill operators were stealth, but the cometeers were not, meaning that Krenis and his team could be the diversion while the Mandalorians moved in for the kill.

A timer on his helmet chimed, indicating the assault was launching. "Reinforcements inbound- let's hammer these defenses down."

He nodded to one of the Cometeers who moved to a wall panel and used a fusioncutter to cut off the plating, revealing the wiring and cables underneath.

"Tracking power currents," the cometeer replied, breath rasping through the helmet. Krenis nodded and moved forward another two meters, listening down the corridor.

Behind them, coming in from the opposite direction of Adras, hundreds of gunships and transports reverted from hyperspace almost immediately next to the station, crashing through station fire from pure momentum as they hurtled towards the ships docked along outside and the external hangar bays. Each would drop a hatch and let more Cometeers pile into the station, blazing away with blasters and slug throwers.

But that was far beyond Krenis' concern at the moment. "We've got readings on power inputs."

"Excellent," Krenis replied. "Let me guess- up towards the probe droid's operator?"

"Always," the reply came back with a grin.

"Cut the power conduits then while we push up."

"A-firm," the Cometeer replied, pulling out the fusion cutter again. "Clear area!"

The squad moved up and took cover further away while the fusion cutter cut through the power cable.

fqBzPI2.png

A C T A_N O N_V E R B A

FINAL DAWN
SESWENNA, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

Already, things weren't looking good for the Final Dawn. Even with the main enemy fleet remaining idle in the distance, their forces we're already taking a beating as the Trade League held the advantage in terms of firepower and had near absolute starfighter supremacy. The situation within the Shipyards itself wasn't better as reports started to flow through that more boarding parties were starting to hit the shipyards although at the very least the key components of the Shipyards remained secured.

"How much of them are there" Torson inquired.

"We don't have an exact number but we have reason to believe the size of the enemy force ranges from a few dozen to over a hundred." one of the officers responded.

Torson took another glance at the ranging battle outside the Shipyards, then back to the officer he had previously addressed. Unless he acted decisively, the entire shipyards would be at risk.

"I want a quick sweep of the entire Station. I want any hostiles located and identified." Torson ordered. "Once you find them, send as much men as possible to confront them without compromising the security of the key portions of the Shipyards." he added.

At once, the officers onboard the bridge began sweeping through the many
security cameras and intruder detectors to scan the many portions of the Shipyards in order to locate the enemy forces within the Station. Within seconds, they had already identified numerous teams of enemy special forces across the Shipyards which began advancing towards key areas of the facility.

As Torson ordered, every time a squad of enemy marines we're spotted, an equal amount of
Final Dawn Purification Troopers we're sent to confront them. Made up of veteran soldiers with decades worth of combat experience, the Purification Troopers we're a force to be reckoned with, more then capable of dealing with the Trade League's Cometeer's. Most importantly, the Purification Troopers excelled in tight spaces within starships and space stations which gave them a greater advantage over their counterparts.

Soon enough, the first encounters between Purification Troopers and Cometeers with the Purification Troopers making usage of a simple tactic from which they would allow the enemy to first the first shots while shielding themselves with their Personal Shield Generators before occasionally firing concentrated rapid bursts of blaster fire to decimate the enemy at ease. As these firefights erupted, the various Security Turrets scattered across the Shipyard activated, opening fire on any Cometeers that entered in range. Hopefully these attacks would be enough to slow the enemy advance.

As multiple skirmishes erupted throughout the Shipyards, the officers onboard the bridge would soon catch wind of another development from their consoles.

"Sir. We're detecting multiple ships exiting from hyperspace!" a Sensor Officer cried out.

"Friendly or Hostile?" Torson inquired.

However, the Final Dawn Operative did not have to wait for an answer as soon enough these ships would appear on the shipyards sensors. One by one, large Neo-Imperial Warships emerged from hyperspace, coming from the general direction of Adras. Immediately, Torson knew what was going on. The Director-Admiral had arrived at last with his reinforcements, meaning that he now had the perfect cover for an escape route although the various intruders across the Shipyard still represented a colossal threat.

"Finally. It's our reinforcements, and they've arrived right in time. If they even took a little longer, i doubt our security fleet would still be standing" Torson proclaimed. "Begin retracting the exterior braces and fire up the thrusters. It's time we left this wretched system." Torson ordered.

Soon enough, the exterior braces that we're often utilized to hold ships under construction within the Shipyards, we're beginning to be retracted followed by the Shipyards Thrusters which began to fire up, signaling to both foes and allies of the Final Dawn's intent to withdraw from the system. Tthrough the cover of the Naval Reinforcements, the Shipyards could slowly pull back, far from the Trade League and Eriaduan Fleets and towards the closest escape vector, denying the Trade League from the victory they sought after and ensuring that the naval facility could be put to greater use in the High Regent's greater plans.

Captain of the Final Dawn

“Alright, I’m patching into the droids camera feed” He let out a laugh, “What a sorry group of fellows we got here. Get ready boys, they’re not gonna know what hit ‘em.” All of a sudden, a bright flash of blue blinded the group and knocked out the connection they had with the droid. “And there he goes again, wow, I really need to teach him what the word stealth means.“

Varos zoned out for a moment, but was woken up to the sound of a call coming from main comms...

"I want a quick sweep of the entire Station. I want any hostiles located and identified." Torson ordered. "Once you find them, send as much men as possible to confront them without compromising the security of the key portions of the Shipyards." he added.

“I guess reinforcements couldn’t hurt.” He then connected to the channel, notifying Torson of the League‘s presence in his sector. “This is going to be quite fun if I do say so myself. Don’t you think boys?“ They group proceeded to stare at Varos with the deadest stare he had ever seen. “C‘mon, you can let loose a little… or not.”

”Well I don’t think there’s much else to do here anymore. It may be time for confrontation.“ He then began detailing the plan, “I want you all to wait out of sight, when you hear the signal, most likely me screaming, you can come aid me in battle. Simple.”

Varos proceeded to walk down the hallway, directly to where the adversaries had stationed themselves. He eventually stopped about 25 meters in front of the group, waiting for a move to be made. “Hey, you know what would be reasonable? If you all dropped your weapons and slid them over this way. You know, for the greater good and all that jazz. Y’all don‘t need to do this to the League, I thought you all would be smarter than this, heh.” He said this all with the most amused look on his hidden face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom