Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act IV - Overview & OOC Discussion

New Villains
THE SEVEN
Lilith | Volos | Tutu | Oneiros | Nyx | Erebys | Anansi
0sar.jpg
z8c4.jpg
lvle.jpg
gef1.jpg
i4no.jpg
lo6s.jpg
p2fx.jpg
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @Akala @Kära Vi'dreya @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Tamara"]

Akala​
dnr9.gif
@Akala​
Returning Villains
Jhaega Phobos Melantha Mako Kaa
0le6.jpg
3nta.jpg
jaoa.jpg
9ic.gif
uj7.gif
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

The First Post
You awaken on a unfamiliar alien planet in what seems to be a prison, surrounded by numerous familiar allies and enemies alike.​
Several non-organic tendrils begin slowly slithering away from you, receding into the floor. A severe migraine takes over you for a fleeting moment as the memories of faraway places flood your mind. A jungle, filled with cartoonish beasts and villains. A desert, trapped in a seemingly endless and pointless time travelling loop. An apocalyptic vision of the future - was it real?​
You begin feeling an absurd anger as you begin to realize that no - none of it was real. It seemed to be someone's playground for you, some sort of imaginary prison.​
Mandalorians glance toward Echani. Ewoks growl at Rodians. Twi'leks raise eyebrows at Wookiees.​
One prisoner shouts.​
"LOOK!"
Everyone's eyes follow.​
Signs above each prison cell.​
"Act 1."
"Act 2."
"Act 3."
The rage boils even faster. Your mind, your senses, betrayed. You've been a puppet on a string, danced to the tune of another.​
Jedi lock eyes with Sith through prison bars.​
"They've karked up," someone says.​
The prison roars.​
Looks like it's time for a full scale riot.

Kursed
Members who are Kursed (possessed by Akala) or wish to be Kursed -​
You awaken the same as the others, but still swear allegiance to Akala.​
You hear but one sentence.​
"Await my signal, and then murder them all."

Do the Seven Represent all of the Seven Sins? I can recognize candidates for lust, gluttony, maybe greed, a few for wrath, and sloth. I don't see any for envy, and I'm sure one of them has to be pride.

When you guys eventually escape the Hatchery, I strongly recommend posting at the top of your posts where you're heading as the Hatchery group segregates into smaller groups (if you guys roll that route, not sure what'll happen.)

It'll help bring the "wasn't here for the beginning" crowd in easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom