Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT IV: A Protectorate Story

Location: Aboard the Tu5k-Class Assault Corvette “Precious”, Orbit of Ralltiir

Never in her life she had heard of Ralltiir except a week ago when her father gave her the briefcase. That planet once belonged to the Galactic Republic, served under Emperor Palpatine and collapsed, thrived in the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion, got rich with Darth Krayt and even richer when the New Galactic Empire controlled the planet and restarted the Regency Spires of Imperial Trust and when they all disappeared into oblivion, sucked by wars with the Sith Empire, the planet served the Fel Empire. But Fel are now dead and Ralltiir have enjoyed a neutral position thanks to the impressive wealth they gathered from nobles and officers during the centuries that passed by them. Her mission was ‘simple’, to rob a bank.

Although she not only had to rob the bank, but the Main Vault, where all the accounts of all the clients in the RSIT awaited. Hundreds of trillions of credits waiting there, in the thirteen moon of that planet, a more secure and closed place where only the truly rich had the right to come. If her father gave her command of a few troopers, Ashelia could have done this within a month, but Iedolas was very clear, he had no desire that the nobles in the Sanctum found out about this or that his image got associated with what could possibly be one of the greatest assaults in all history. Her father, instead, called the outlaws, mercenaries and bounty hunters that he knew could take this contract, even going as far as to call a slicer for this work, Ashelia having picked them all in Nar Shaddaa, now heading for the moon as they slowly approached the place.

Herself wearing a white pearl uniform common to the nobles in her planet, with sword attached to the belt on the left, pistol on the right one, she calmly stood in front of all the criminals her father called for this service. Hand leaning in her waist, no smile in her lip, Ashelia asked in a loud and calm tone with her voice, as the table in front of them showed a holographic image of all the complex of the building.
“So what do we do now?”

Objective 1: For those that want to go right through the front door with me until the shooting begins.

Objective 2: Find the tunnels, reach the security room and shut down the system.

Objective 3: Kill the patrol guards in the watch tower so they don’t call for help.

Objective 4: Have fun.

Observation: Anyone can join. Just shoot a dm first.
Welcome to the Vault.

Objective: Obj.2: Find the Tunnels
Currently: In mission briefing.
Allies: [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"], TBD
--------------------
The Pyke straightens his back and rolls his shoulders as the Princess strikes the question; a small telling of his nerves towards the situation. This was no small job and would easily be one of the biggest heists he's ever pulled. Rooz would normally avoid this kind of stuff, preferring in-and-out operations with minimal risk and modest payouts, but the potential here was too much to pass up. The slicer had credits on his mind when he agreed on Kaikielius and now had to face the repercussions.

"Well,"
he finally speaks up, his voice carrying a slight modulation from the filter of his mask "considering how much this place has apparently survived, I imagine anyone who tries to knock on the front door will be a splat job." He glances to either side of himself behind the green glow if the mask's lenses, trying to determine if anyone was paying his words any attention "Gonna need someone to get in there and cause some static first, ya know?"

He turns his attention back to Ashelia, tilting his head to look down at her comparatively diminutive height. "So if I can find those tunnels -- maybe with a few others -- run silent, and jack into their security... it'll make things a lot better for anyone who tries."

Rhyssa Sprax

Coding that hits harder than a Mk. IV Cyber Comman
Objective: Find the Tunnels
Tags: [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"] [member="Cai Kal Rus"]

Rhyssa or as anyone in the room whole know her as, Sparky, an Epicanthix of diminutive stature stood with the group of criminals, the massive 8-gauge scattergun she carried with her looked comical, be she didn't really have anything else, it was her dad's gun, or it was until he became an unfortunate victim of Coruscant's underlevels. This job was about the only thing that could lure her out of her room under her own free will, the score would set her up for life, enough credits the she would never have to see the light of day ever again, or another being that she didn't want to. And she rarely wanted to see anyone, even though she was an Epicanthix someone with the force couldn't read her mind to get her mental state they didn't need to, Rhyssa was quite literally shaking in her boots because of all the people here, it looked almost pitiful among all these hardcore killers.

She spoke up. "I-I, uh, c-could get t-through t-t-to their network a-and m-make things g-go smoothly."

Rhyssa quickly buried her face back into her datapad, looked over blueprints of the bank to hide her face, the way she spoke was nothing like the clam and collected persona she had when communicating via the holonet or other forms of communication that didn't require meeting face to face.

Objective: Kill the Guards.
Currently: In mission briefing
Allies: [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"], [member="Cai Kal Rus"], [member="Rhyssa Sprax"]​

When Ashelia recruited him for this mission, the old smuggler almost refuse. If gone wrong, this would attract all kinds of unwanted attention to him and his daughter, and that only means death. But still, there was the credits… Sera was so excited that she would probably go by herself if Nyx had refused, and he would be in no place to blame her. Nyx was wearing his habitual black overcoat with a brown necktie tied to his gray social shirt. Only him would go like this to a robbery.

Relax.” He said calmly - almost coldly - to the girl, Rhyssa if his memory was correct. Then turned his attention to the Pyke. “I would only get in your way down there, so i will make sure that there will be no reinforcements coming.” He made a pause to look at his daughter, who was sitting on a chair a little far from the group, lost in her own dreams. “Then i shall join you.” He said to Ashelia. It was time to see if Sera would have the courage to send innocent people to the arms of Vahl. A small hint of a smile appear in his face as the thought of sending innocents to Vahl appeared on his mind, but he quickly shake it off him, hoping that no one had noticed him.

Objective: Find the Tunnels​
Tags: [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"] [member="Cai Kal Rus"] [member="Nyx Alkan"]​
Tiali is wearing his custom made Urban camo suit Mk-I his visor covering his face. A midnight black and blood red dyed damaged woolen cape that rests on his shoulders over the top of his UCS. A wrist mounted sonic pistol rests on his right under forearm, and a shield gauntlet rest on his off hand. The tikulini leather covering most of his body with durasteel helmet, shoulder pads and chest guard. His belt had an assortment of grenades and a JT-12 jetpack attached to his back. to the lower parts he wore magno-grip boots, with two LL-30 pistols either side of his thighs. A Tazi VibroSword Sits across his back in a sheath under his jet back ready to be used for combat.

Tiali's eyes were sealed shut his chin dug into his chest while he leaned against the wall, Tiali's breathing deeply in and out but silence to the others around him due to the helmet encased over Tiali's head. Tiali continued his snooze his feet elevated on a crate while his arms were crossed over his chest.

From a position that looked rather uncomfortable to most Tiali himself found it rather comfortable, ignoring the others around him their attention taken up by the mission briefing. This mission is gonna be very interesting, fingers crossed the people brought together here will be able make an easy enough plan for all of this to run smoothly. Though Tiali has no idea what his role will be he'll find out soon.

Objective: Kill the Guards.
Allies: [member="Nyx Alkan"], [member="Tiali Orazio"], [member="Rhyssa Sprax"], [member="Cai Kal Rus"].

The Solidor looked to everyone present for this robbery. Where the hell did his father found all this people? They had nothing in common, except the fact that they were criminals, one was a Pyke, one was a Epicanthix like her future Sith husband, the one other reeked of mechanic improvements and was a knight in the service of her father and the last one reminded her of a tale she heard about a fallen Sentinel of the Artirsian Legion in her homeplanet. A male that served in the reserves, but grew tired and left to achieve more out of this when given a mission to kill some outlaws, joining them instead. ‘They do look fierce…’, she said to herself, resting her hand on top of her personal sword made by the witch Janick, her Mizu, the name she chose for the sword, one that always made her think if Lunafreya kept the ‘sister sword’ she gave the young knight to present her with.

“Well…”, her voice was nothing like her father or his commanders. She had no leading skills like Lunafreya, that ruled by fear, she was shy and was used to working alone. “I have a old map that gives a location where the last tunnel was, he is probably closed now by bars, but I believe you can work something out. Will you go with them to watch their backs, Sir [member="Tiali Orazio"]“, her head slowly turned in his direction before turning right to her 3PO unit protocol droid and adding, “Ask the others to land the ship next to the tunnel. I believe there are no scanning and patrols in that area, or so I was told.”, all that information came from a Hutt and a Zygerrian she had to beat up a little to give it away his clearance card and what she needed to know for this little ride. Her lord father was a greedy one, Iedolas would never have done anything like this if the Galactic Empire, the Fel Empire or the Galactic Alliance still existed, but now they were gone and planets like that one had no protection.

“I shall take the guards with Nyx Alkan and take out the guards. I heard a mercenary group is guarding the vault, I don’t their names.”, for a princess, Ashelia sure had fallen from grace ever since, now she was dressed with a ‘Jedi’ set of durasteel armor, carrying that big disruptor rifle called Inferos. For this she chose to wear the braces she bought a long time ago, keeping her lightsabers in her waist alongside with her favorite pistol, so silent that she could fire those in front of a miralukan that he would not hear thing. “Well… Get ready, we will be landing shortly. Hope you three get along and good luck. Try not to be killed, otherwise the Protectorate will whine a lot in my ear and thank you all for your services. We meet in the main vault on level 99.”, she hoped they would be okay and knew they would not whine. Maybe for two of them, the reason the Protectorate used outlaws for this kind of work, was not to be traced back to them. 'Clever as always', a small smile was formed in the left corner of her lips thinking about how much of a prick her father could be. Would even sell his own daughter if that brought him closer to fulfilling his goals, whatever those were.

Objective: take out the guards​
Allies: [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Nyx Alkan"] [member="Rhyssa Sprax"] [member="Cai Kal Rus"]​
Gray was sitting quietly, checking his S-5 blaster as the ship was descending on the planet. He wasn't used to working with so many People, let alone strangers, so he felt a little uncomfortable. But he was loyal to the Protectorate, and the royal Family, and the Money helped him agree to this mission too. He didn't know any of these people, the only one he knew of was the princess. He was observing them, trying to find out if any of them was the type to backstab their teammate. He came to the concluson that none of them would do it on this mission, and if the princess trusted them, so did he.

For this mission, Gray wore his standard long, Brown and black coat, over a bark brown shirt. his pants were black, with black belt, holding his two blasters: his S-5 and Watchman. He had also hid a knife in his boot and reinforced wrist bracers, in case there would be a brawl, and his echani training wasn't enough. He had also brought his brimmed hat, but he was not wearing it at the moment.

"I'm joining in taking out the guards, [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"] . You will need all the gunpower you can get", Gray said after the princess had finished her small speech. He prefered to be where the action happened, to sneaking around in some tunnels. As they got closer and closer to the surface, Gray holstered his S-5 and took his hat from a table nearby, getting himself ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom