Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT I.I: A Protectorate Story

Crystal-projects-the-Wall-Kingsglaive-FFXV.png

Built with tall towers, a palace that has its inner walls in colors that varies from black and red metal and stones. The building is built with a pale look. Huge, with great banners of the noble houses of old that ruled the planet for many years, the palace has huge black doors that take to a gran courtyard, where practice of weapons is often seen. The great stairs in the yard lead directly to the Great Hall where lies the Sun Throne, made of crystal, both fragile and royal. The palace glows with the light of its own shield that guards the seat of power in all the capital, deep within the palace lies the Sun Throne, where the Kings of Kaikielius of old, and now the Primarchs of the Interstellar Protectorate stay.

Audiences with the other Nine Houses was always a boring thing. Although they never came out their castles in the ring cities, Iedolas had a disliking about having to discuss every single matter with them first. They respected his authority, but money was always a horrible thought among the Dukes of Houses Juoni and Tyrell, always greedy elzeris thinking about their own pockets instead of the long term profits.

He had but one more meeting that day. A man, from the Enclave, a dark jedi, Warden or Seeker, that was interested in having funds to his little adventure far from the Inner Rim, one that Iedolas saw as a opportunity to find something that he was highly interested in having within his grasp.

“Send him in.”, Iedolas said in a harsh tone of voice to his personal intendant.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

It had been if nothing else something quite out chacter for him. As most in his small little inner circle knew but then again after meticulously thinking things thru. He decided it was although a risk and a gamble was for the best. To both keep things secure as much avoid any waste or misunderstandings. And beside he'd figure being hidden for so long few if any would know him. Other than by name or reputation to say the least if anything else.

It was time to step out of the shadows and seek out the next phase. Of venture out onto the wilds of wild space far beyond the comforts or confines of the inner and mid rims. But the for that happen he knew had secure a home base along with the patronage of one who would perhaps. Share not only his vision as much his drive... One strong in will and would not succumb to the faults or pitfalls. As those few he had dealt with in the past.

One who would be at the very least a contemporary who would have the stomach as much the fortitude. Go on without wavering when faced by the unconventional as much it was unethical means or ways that he went about thins.

At which time would seem not too long a wait when the lowly attendant came forth return to him and say.

" His Primarch Iedolas will see you now...."

Afterwards he was then ushered and lead be for him before take his leave stand beside him. As he then after dispense the common greetings then came forth speak. Loosing no time with mindless chatter as he got strait to the point.

"So we meet and talk terms regarding the expition at hand the?"

“It's your majesty to you, Warden.”, said the voice of his intendent at the his back, a fact that made Iedolas smile for a brief moment, as his violet eyes were set upon the man in front of him. Tall, strong, stern and wild, a man that remembered him of his brother, Regis, still in exile.

“Oh no, my good Byron”, Iedolas said, both hands being used in his throne so he could stand up. His intendant bowed to his grace as he did that, and Iedolas started to walk off the throne, going step by step in the stairs at the side of his high Sun Throne. “One must never correct a man not accustomed to our ways in court.”, now near the end of the steps, Iedolas still smiled to the man, dismissing Byron with a short swing with his left hand. “Warden Ty-ohni, i presume.”, after he stopped walking the Primarch still smiled, as he took a measure of that man, from head to toes. “I have a excellent recommendation hololetter from the Grandwarden itself regarding your skills.”

He was the one that made the call. Easier it was for them to use others to acquire special items the Protectorate needed for their plans, such as the Sith Army Carbonite Holocron, a few rare animals and the rakghoul. Iedolas was a cautious man, that lead a cautious people that had intentions of uniting with many other noble from star systems in forming a great alliance to keep trade and order in their corner of the galaxy.

“Enfer is but a place. Built seven hundred years ago by my great grandfather. He died in this very room, ordered by one our ancient rulers, the Mad King. A place only has power if one believes.”, ancient history was something that the man was not likely to be interested, and as Iedolas walked down to stay side by side with that man, he could not help himself from smiling. “I am in dire need of the services of a man such as yourself. A strong fighter, admirable commander and that understands the boundaries the hands of justice can go.”

[member="Ty-ohni Heyokas"]

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

“It's your majesty to you, Warden.”

It was then that no sooner had he'd enter and spoken that he was no less rudely interrupted by the underling in his mind. Which made him turn to face him and would have been more than tempted to say something but then again. His train of thought was cut short by the Primarch himself spoke out which caught his attention especially after hearing his name being called. And somewhat placated his anger a bit as he with a respectful nod came the reply.

"That I am...Primarch and my apologies if I seem so too forward but then again. It has been quite a long while since I've had any civil conversation."

To which he then slowly stood up and came forward to continue on the conversation and he began turning his attention listen him speak.

"Well in that case in that aspect am sure we can come to a better understanding..."

Iedolas approached the man with a calm and solemn expression in his long face. He knew the value the Wardens had, as he knew how hard it was for one to go on for the greater galaxy to become a Seeker, to bring glory and knowledge back for the Enclave. His daughter was a proud Judge Protector of the Edom, but this one in front of him was a member of the Order of Wardens, he lacked the ambition and devotion the Magis and Judges had in his eyes. Or if he was mistaken, the man would prove to be more shrewd then the eye could meet, at least in the first appearances.

“No need for that, Warden Ty-ohni. I’m aware of how worthy your order is to the Enclave and how troublesome and what a burden can your duties become.”

He paused for a moment, licking his own lips before procceding with caution.

“I heard from the Grandwarden you have asked to be moved to becoming a Seeker. To prove yourself in the greater galaxy… And I find that can be arranged if you don’t mind me asking your new assignment to take you to former CSA space where I'm sure your skills are required and you can bring something of real value back home.”

[member="Ty-ohni Heyokas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom