Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acolyte Tournament

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Tirdarius said:
[member="Melori Raaf"] A good Acolyte tournament usually uses full lightsabers (to allow for chances of injury/maiming - this being a lesson for the student receiving it!), but you do raise an interesting point with regards to training weapons. That's worth thinking about.
Thanks - so her participation will be dependent on her crafting a saber before the event starts. She'd better get a shake on...

:)

[member="Melori Raaf"]

Real sabers....since the tournament sites won't be in a enclosed circle with electrified barbed wire around it but in a open world where the environment can provide "weapons" themselves if one knows how to use the Force to their advantage.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Feral Sapith (K'sara) said:
[member="Melori Raaf"]

If you wish to make one, come see me and we can go Raxus diving. That's where I got the items for my primary lightsaber.
I have a vanilla synthetic crystal for now - but it sounds like a plan for the future :)

I will be using a vibroblade, since you're confiscating my whip, and I like my victims bloody.

If one chooses a blade over a lightsaber, does their opponent also given a blade, or shall we merely work with what we are given no matter the circumstance (which honestly sounds more sith like, but I'll ask for OOC fairness sake :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom