Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Acolyte spreading a little joy and fear this year

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello hello everyone! It is I yet again, here with another thread request! In all seriousness though, happy holidays everyone! I hope work and school, and life in general, haven't been too hectic for you this time of year. But back to business, the threads.

Obviously I have my boy here, an Acolyte of the Sith and a cult leader, Alisteri Haxim. I'm open to do pretty much anything with him, at the moment he doesn't get up to much except flying around the neutral Tingel Arm space with his cult and pilfering old Sith worlds for artifacts and supplies.

Other than just offering opposition or a helping hand as he is, he also of course has his very own cult with him! Admittedly they're not in a position to be much of a threat, but trying to revive the Sith Empire in the hearts of its old citizenry is on their priority list. Also they are on a bit of a pilgrimage in search of a new home, so plenty of opportunity for conflict there.

So feel free to shoot me a DM here or on Discord or drop a reply here if you're interested! Regardless I thank you all for reading and wish you a merry Sithmas!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alright sorry for the delayed response everyone, just got back home. Tis a merry sithmas indeed!

Darth Mordheim
I literally looked at your LFG earlier out of curiosity and to maybe toss a post in there lol. Yeah I'm always open for some neat interactions, could maybe run into one another in some Sith ruin. Alisteri is slowly trying to assemble a Sith alchemy setup, could be a fun time there.

Astrea Astrea
Acolyte shenanigans and culty stuff is half the reason I came to the site at all! I'm up for some action there, the three person idea could be interesting but definitely takes some planning for a meetup between the three. One that doesn't end in a possible duel.

Turranis vulcun Turranis vulcun
Hey I've seen you around here and there a bit! Could you tell me a bit about your Sith? Having Alisteri meet an actual Pureblooded Sith would be pretty fun, haven't gotten to play with that idea before.

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

New Profile Picture, Lol.

But anyway that shall work if we want to do an individual thread. However I do think that planning out the 3 person one would give us more opportunities' to meet all of our characters without having to have individual threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom