Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Achieve this TGC Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel Kahn

U
Is there anyway we could display Factions on the main Forum page that we are apart of? For whatever reason Im still much more used to how it used to be and it just seems much more convenient in the end regardless. If not, feel free to give me the phatest NO possible lol.

I think what I've linked below has the answers that you seek. Hit the drop down menu besides the Factions 'tab' and go to Member of groups. That'll show you what faction usergroups you're a part of.

Screenshot_2020-08-30_at_8.26.37_PM.png

I would still prefer to have it on the front page, myself. It made factions feel more significant, and accessible. Though it's not difficult at all to find them where they are currently, it just felt more user friendly and rewarding almost, as a faction member to have it there in the open.

Uriel Kahn

U
I think what I've linked below has the answers that you seek. Hit the drop down menu besides the Factions 'tab' and go to Member of groups. That'll show you what faction usergroups you're a part of.

Screenshot_2020-08-30_at_8.26.37_PM.png
I know this but
I would still prefer to have it on the front page, myself. It made factions feel more significant, and accessible. Though it's not difficult at all to find them where they are currently, it just felt more user friendly and rewarding almost, as a faction member to have it there in the open.
This is what I meant

I know it's what you meant, but how much more of a front page can faction's get when it's on every page of the website? It's quite user friendly as it is, lol.

Nothing will change how accessible or significant a faction is either, as that's governed by how active and relevant they are.

I know it's what you meant, but how much more of a front page can faction's get when it's on every page of the website? It's quite user friendly as it is, lol.

Nothing will change how accessible or significant a faction is either, as that's governed by how active and relevant they are.

Yeah, its literally on every page that is pretty awesome so you don't have to navigate back. The new changes are pretty awesome - just gotta get used to em. Don't know how that's a troll move when all he's doing is ANSWERING your question.

It's very much a knit-picking/preference thing.

It was the same way in the previous format of the site. Front page forums and drop-down menu.

This is however, again, a small preference issue as opposed to a widely needed change for the site.

Uriel Khan

Ight Ima peace out with a a big ol middle finger dudes

Achieve this

4. Show respect to everyone in the role-play.

I will archive this thread at your behest, however, I will remind you to be constructive and courteous to individuals attempting to aid you with a query you made in a public forum. Was the comment necessary to call another member a troll? Or the quoted comment? If this was a joke or meant to be light-hearted it failed entirely. It was stated, one way or the other, in extremely poor taste. I see everyone in this thread offering you respect.

Do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom