Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Accidental Recruit

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Both Lori and Arla had just finished their investigations into the destruction of the MandalArms facilities. It was awful. Not only did they lose a lot of their products, but it was going to cost a lot to rebuild. For once she was going to dip into the Arenais Foundation for credits. She wasn't about to dip into Elysium Empire's coffers. Especially as it was her company. Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek was already under the assumption that her company belonged to Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . But that was not the case. She wasn't usurped out of ownership. She wasn't bought out.

At least she had her resources, minerals and everything. There was a reason that she didn't stash everything at her facilities, but shipped them. And this was exactly why!

Now she requested a Jedi to meet with her at her ship. He had helped in the investigation. So now she needed to find out if there was any help that he needed in turn. Lori hadn't come across many Jedi, not since she had left the Academy shortly after joining it. She just couldn't handle being so restricted. But all that was in the past. She barely used the Force, anyways.

So far she was lucky in that she didn't really need to.

So far.

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
Scanning the remaining area and imputing code into his lower wrist datapad on his right arm, he noticed how distraught Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun seemed to be. "It seems Iv'e been fed some misinformation. Apologies...Although there is nothing to be done but move forward...Allow me to offer help in the cleaning of this...well....Mess..And I will correct some THINGS on my end..Most notably..My adjustment of investments...My lady." He said as he looked around at the rubble. He didn't plan to stay long but needed to separate facts from fiction. And someone fed him a lot of fiction.

"
C.E.R.A...run a holo memo to the liaison for the Empire. Tell him we need to meet. And perhaps I'll request a meeting with the business associates of the Elysium."

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun GreyJedi GreyJedi

It had been a few days since Mandalarms had inexplicitly exploded. The damage was severe. No not severe, down right damning. The building had been reduced to rubble and no one had a clue on how it had happened. The investigation was still on going and the ideas had been tossed around over and over and over again. Now for some reason Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun had requested that a Jedi be brought in; that Jedi was Galen Paven. Why? It was not even mentioned. Galen had been detained and now all of a sudden was flown back to Mandalarms to be apart of the investigation.

When the ship had landed back on the planet, there were tents, soldiers and very high ranking looking officials around the explosion site. Galen had stepped off the ship and and looked around. The pilot had pointed in the general area of what looked to be a command center tent. Galen made his way over. B-1 Fire Suppressant Droids had been putting out little pockets of fired that had kept popping up. Galen looked over as he got closer to the tent to see Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek just outside the tent.

As Galen had entered, Loreena was there as well as a bunch of high ranking officers. all looking over debris that had been recovered and being looked over. A, what looked like a General, had turned and looked over to Galen

"Ah, Master Jedi, we are so glad you could join us in the investigation. I understand you had been the first on the scene? Maybe your insight will help us!"

Galen was slightly dumbfounded.

"Yes, I will do my best."

Galen had spoke as he looked around. He felt out of place but he could possibly lend some work into this.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom