Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Acantha Malvern | Little Blackbird

Acantha Malvern

L ᵢ ₜ t ₗ ₑ B ₗ ₐ c ₖ b ᵢ ᵣ d
LeO0Qd5.png

N A M E |​
Acantha Malvern

A L I A S |
Little Blackbird - The Shadow - Annie

H O M E W O R L D | Illyria

F A C T I O N | Independent

S P E C I E S | [/B]Sith Spawn [Experimental]

A G E |
Six Months [Appears/Acts Eighteen]

H E I G H T |

5ft'2in - Human Form
6ft'4in - Harpy Form
10ft'6in - Wing Span
N/A - Shadow Form

W E I G H T |

104lbs - Human Form
50lb - Harpy Form
N/A - Shadow Form

H A I R | Black

F E A T H E R S | Black

E Y E S |
Sea Glass Blue - Human Form
Black - Harpy Form

S K I N T O N E |
Porceline down to her neck, wrists and ankles. Beyond there Acantha's skin is jet black. When in harpy form she has grey/black skin, though this is impossible to see under her feathers.

F O R C E - A B L E |
Confirmed​
  • Born on Avius, Illyria's primary moon, Acantha was originally intended to be a monsterous creation. Bred to do the bidding of one man, Adron Malvern, he had expected her to be a creature of no intelligence save for killing. A thing that he could control with nothing more than a whistle. Unfortunately, the ritual did not quite go as planned. Adron sacrificed three of the most powerful members of an order called the Silmä, which granted Acantha sentience.

The Illyrian King adopted her as his daughter and decided that regardless of the form she had taken, Acantha would become the monster he had wanted. He kept her on the moon for the first week of her life, training and honing her instinctive desire to kill. By the end, she had proven several times over that there truly was a beast within. Once she gained a little control over her ravenous hunger, Adron took her to Illyria to begin her training properly.
  • U N I V E R S A L

Three Of a Kind | Acantha has three separate forms which she can shift into at will, affectionately referred to as the body, the beast and the shadow.
    Birds of A Feather | Intended to be a non-sentient bird-like sith spawn, Acantha was born with a natural ability to communicate with all avians.
    Now and Forever | All three forms have a natural and extremely strong connection to the dark side of the force that is nigh unbreakable.
    What's Yours is Mine | All three forms have the natural ability to utilise a variant of force drain in order to feed her shadow form, which needs a hearty supply of souls to work at its highest capacity.​

H U M A N - F O R M

Trust Me | In her human form, Acantha appears to be nothing more than an innocent young princess on the cusp of womanhood. Her soft features and intense gaze often led people to think of her as a naive and far more ingénue than she actually is. This works well in Acantha's favour during missions that require a more low key approach.
    Judging a Book | Though she appears human, and mostly is in this form, Acantha has a few variants to her anatomy in comparison to normal humans. Acantha consumes raw meat in this form, and her harpy form, but both can go extended periods of time without eating with little effect to their strength or ability. Acantha also needs less sleep and has slightly heightened senses.​

H A R P Y - F O R M

Shredder | In her harpy form Acantha is in possession of a set of extremely dangerous talons on her hands and feet. Her human teeth also disappear and are replaced with razor-sharp fangs.
    Flight | Her harpy form has an incredibly large wingspan that Acantha can use to fly. The maximum height of this ability is hindered only by the fact that she needs oxygen to breathe.​

S H A D O W - F O R M

Hide, But Don't Seek | With the ability to return her physical form back to the nether to allow the shadow to take control, this form is primarily used when she wishes to be undetected. In this form, she is little more than a wisp of smoke that is difficult to detect by eye alone.​
    Domination | This form is the form in which Acantha is most connected to the dark side of the force. Powers used in this form often come easier and take less energy than either her human or harpy form.​
  • U N I V E R S A L

What Can You Have | Her unique anatomy means that Acantha is severely allergic to almost every single medication that the galaxy has to offer. This includes but is not limited to any type of bacta, painkillers, antibiotics and all forms of recreational drug. If she were injured in a battle or by accident, her recovery time in a hospital would be twice as long as an ordinary human.
    Curse the Light | Being born from the darkness, and raised in it, Acantha has an extreme aversion to the light side of the force. Whilst she can battle against a light side user, she often has difficulty defending herself for long periods of time against light side abilities.
    Insatiable Hunder | She was born to be a killer, and a killer she is. Acantha is always one single slip up away from a mess that would be incredibly difficult to clean up. She constantly has to remind herself to behave like a human when in public and controlling her hunger can often be an energy-intense chore.​

H U M A N - F O R M

All the Draw Backs | In this form, Acantha is exactly as she appears to be. A young, extremely underweight teenage girl. Any misfortune that can happen to an ordinary human can happen to Acantha in this form. She also lacks the physical strength she has in her harpy form, meaning she's extremely feeble as a human.​

H A R P Y - F O R M

Hollow | In her harpy form, Acantha is closer to a bird than she is human. Her extremely long limbs and extensive wingspan need to be as light the feathers on her back in order for her to fly. This means that her bone structure is entirely hollow and it takes very little pressure to break them.
    Nightmares of another Realm | This form is exactly as Acantha's creator intended. It is a monstrous beast and will follow its instincts no matter what. If Acantha chooses to switch into this form when the shadow and the body are both too weak to control it, there is every chance that Acantha will lose herself to the beast entirely. This could potentially lead to a murderous rampage in which no soul is safe, enemy and kin alike.​

S H A D O W - F O R M

Ghost | In this form, Acantha is nothing more than a shadow. She has no physical form meaning she cannot touch, smell or taste. She can only hear and see through the force, in a similar way Miraluka do.
    Short Bursts | If Acantha remains in her shadow form for too long there is the potential that she could permanently return to the nether from which she was born.
    Feed Me Seymour | This form requires a constant supply of sentient life force to work properly. Acantha can neither control nor switch to this form unless she has recently fed on a soul. It takes more than a few souls for it to perform at its maximum capacity. If Acantha were to switch to this form without a decent number of souls then she may risk not turning into the shadow fully and trapping herself in a half state of being.​
  • Under Construction!​

• O N G O I N G

P U B L I C
    i.
    Long Live the Queen | Hapes Consortium [X]

P R I V A T E
    i.
    A Touch of Destiny | Adron Malvern [X]
    ii. Eye of the Beholder | Domino Dubose [X]
    iii. To Flock Together| Damsy Callat [X]

F A C T I O N

C O M P L E T E D