Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Academies, Universities, and Colleges of the Galaxy, Look Here!

Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this or putting this character through it, but... I'm sending Betna to school. Don't care where, but I'd like someone to RP with over it because I think it'd be more fun and interesting instead of doing two months of solo RP. Any takers? I'm looking at putting Betna through applied physics and energy production/engineering.

It'd be a good idea to have those too, we can just tack them on to the other stuff (already have piloting and basic survival as well). Not sure about a lot of science stuff, I'm good at it RL, not really interested in it RP-wise though unless I'm dumping it into tech.
@[member="Arrbi Betna"]

My RL knowledge is semi-limited, but one of my favorite pastimes is reading the entire wikipedia page on random subjects and/or movies/shows.
So @[member="Naomi Winchest"] could be of some assistance.

~contemplates creating Scientist/Engineer/Physicist~

I've been thinking about this for a long time, so I think I'll do so xD Well...after my Mandalorian character...damn tests >.<

So in regard to this, I'd be willing to RP with you =) I just don't know when. I need to write everything for it, and that will probably take a bit. In the mean time, you know I'm here =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom