Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC-3168 "Ace"

AC-3168

Pilot of the First Order
NAME: AC-3168 "Ace"
FACTION: The First Order
SPECIES: Human.
SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 146 lbs
EYES: Brown.
HAIR: Light brown.
SKIN: Pale.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Unknown. (I'm on the fence, so perhaps i'll decide later, depending on how she develops. Until I decide, we'll assume no.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Crack pilot | AC-3168 was shown as a young child diagrams of First Order fighters, taught the inner workings of them, and in her teens she was trained in piloting, starting at a very young age in flight simulators. She's definitely a good pilot, with years of training.
+ 20/20 Vision | AC-3168 has excellent vision, and won't crash into things often. Hopefully.
+/- First Order pilot | AC-3168 is very good at piloting First Order vessels, but not so good at others. She doesn't know how to operate others, and it would take her between a couple minutes to weeks to figure out how to fly different starships.
- Distrustful | She doesn't trust outsiders at all.
- Bad shot (Ranged weapons.) | Ace isn't a very good shot when she isn't using a fighter.

APPEARANCE:
A slim, pale looking woman. She has muscle, but it isn't very defined, so you would assume that she is rather weak. And compared to many other troopers, she is. Her hair is kept short and it is colored a light brown, which complements her pale skin nicely. She is a tall woman, at least compared to other women of her age.

BIOGRAPHY:
"Mommy, no!" The child screamed in a small family home on a forest planet. Two men in gleaming white armor were holding her mother down. The child's father was long gone, getting water. He may have been the one to sell her off. The child stared as her mother fought the men, writhing on the floor. The child started to cry, and a man walked in. He was dressed in a crisp black overcoat as well as a dark grey uniform. It was obvious that he was with some sort of military. He approached the child sitting on the ground, too scared to move. He comforted the child, blocked the young lady's view of her mother for just a moment, only a couple seconds for a certain deed to be done. The loud 'zap' of a blaster echoed through the room, and the rather kind man took the child's hand. She was only four years old. He lead her out, the two men walking in formation behind him. They had a ship, a strange ship resembling a loaf of bread. Weird. The girl was lead on it, and it flew off into space. The child never saw her mother again, who was laying face first on the ground, a large hole burned through her head. Blood stained the ground below the lifeless body of a once-kind woman.

(To be done. I'll try to update it as often as I can.)

SHIP: A regular TIE/sf fighter.

KILLS:
None yet. ;)

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

In progress:

Un-named mission

Complete:

Inactive/abandoned:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom