Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolutely Crabulous [Open to Primeval, others PM]

Thais Kallisto was learning more about the Primeval and its complex religious beliefs each day from her connections with [member="Einar Shadowmane"] and [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]. But more intriguing were descriptions of rare materials that the galaxy had to offer, especially in Primeval space. She enjoyed collecting, and something must be done with her vast reserves of wealth. The Crystal Palace boasted an art gallery, rare books library an indoor botanical garden and her latest addition - a stable so that she would be able to ride horses and other tame animals.

She had heard tales of a crustacean that lived on Pax Insul, a world near to Bastion, which was nearly as tall as a juvenile rancor. The Colossal Crab would be an excellent inaugural species for her stable, provided she could keep it alive.

An expedition was underway to explore Pax Insul and trap some of these crustaceans, so Princess Kallisto landed The Crystal Siren on Bastion to join her companion on this trip, [member="Enoch Zambrano"]. Of course, she would have her requisite Palace Guards, Napo and Miss Janine, her handmaiden in attendance. She hoped Mr. Zambrano wouldn't mind her entourage too much.

Enoch didn't mind her companions one bit. In fact, he thought she would disapprove of his. The young Prince of Panatha had taken the trip with Thais, deciding to not bring his own ship with him. Why not? No need to pay for things when others were willing. Along with him came his jungle cat for the lower mountains of Panatha, Sehzade. He was a massive beast, standing almost as tall as a horse, his shiny fur rippling with each move he made. Enoch found comfort in the cat, knowing someone would at least have his back.

"Madam Kallisto, thank you for allowing me to come with you." As Enoch spoke, he walked up beside the girl, Sehzade languidly trailing by his side. Enoch's hand drifted down to the beast's head, who in turn rubbed his skull against the hand offered to him. Sehzade gently purred, whipping the end of his tail along Enoch's legs. They made an odd pair, a sinister looking boy and an even more sinister looking cat showing such affection towards each other.

"I hope you will soon learn that I will be a most valuable asset to yourself. One can never have too many friends, huh?"

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

"Of course," said Princess Kallisto, eyeing the large feline a little warily at first. But she was an animal lover, and her curiosity got the better of her. She didn't approach the creature, but bent down, balancing herself on her knees. Thais reached her hand out so Sezhade could smell her if he wanted to.

"On Isis," she explained. "There are not many animals that can live in our inhospitable environment. The crystal quarries dominate my planet. Even food and water must be imported in. But I plan to change that with the stable I'm building."

She stood and said, "I would like to think the Prince of Panatha would be a valuable asset indeed. Perhaps a friend even? Would you entertain me with stories of your upbringing while we board?" Thais was obviously curious about his own noble upbringing, and the particularities of his family and their rise to power.

Once they made their way onto The Crystal Siren, Enoch Zambrano would see a well-appointed starship, if a little outdated, with comfort and amenities that only a royal would have. While the crew prepared the ship for Pax Insul, Princess Kallisto showed the Sith Acolyte the lounge where they could relax and enjoy the trip. Some of the seats even reclined back if anyone wanted to rest between hyperspace jumps (which would probably jolt them out of sleep anyway).

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Sehzade slowly padded forward, smelling the girl's hand. Seeming satisfied, it would flick her lightly with the end of his fury tail, marking her as a friend. As she stood and moved onto the ship, the beast would follow along her side, seeming a bit more comfortable now. While this went on, Enoch smiled, a snort of air coming out of his nose. Mostly because of Sehzade's actions, but also because of the question Thais had asked of him.

"A Prince, yes, but not one long standing. I'm one of Kaine's many bastards. He recently legitimized me and gave me a name worthy of a Zambrano. After he tried to have me killed, of course." Enoch spoke as if his 'upbringing' was common, with a hint of laughter in his voice. He had decided not to speak with her about the torture he suffered as a child, figuring it might not be appropriate. As they entered the lavish ship, Enoch was rather impressed. When he saw the lounge, he quickly moved to take a seat, leaning back in his chair and kicking his feet out.

"And what of yourself, Princess? Certainly a elegant woman such as yourself was born royal."

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom