Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Absence from Discord

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
So as many of you may know, I am a child. Well, I prefer Young Teenager Preparing to Become Young Adult Preparing to Become President.

Yadaya. I am still going to be active buy for now, don't pick my Discord Account. I was thinking of disabling it but I will not. At first, my parents attempted to make me leave Chaos. Not going to happen. I compromised and left Discord. So, yea. I'll be here. Shoot me a PM here and if you see my account (Cypher Rage#3117) Online there is hope for me yet.

Also, if you need to talk to me I'll hopefully be active everyday. Hopefully as I haven't been feeling all too good in the healthy side. (Going get tested for COVID soon)

Hey man, I've been there. I went through the same thing with the overbearing parents thinking Chaos was an issue for me (it wasn't imo).

Luckily, I was more technically savvy than they were and continued anyway, but it did make it more difficult to do my writing without the stress of getting caught. Eventually they will relax/forget and it'll be easier for things to be back to the way things were.

Best of luck to you!

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
My writing had me at odds with my parents for a real long time, hell, still does. Keep doing what you love, man. Our parents usually want the best for us but at times it's hard for them to look past their ideas and opinions. Just don't hold it against them.

Been a long time writer and been thankful it never really got into the way. Long as you do not stay up and write constantly then most of the time, they will look the other way. I never generally if ever gave them any portion of my private life, hell I rarely even use Facebook, that is how reserved I am in real life.

Best piece of advice? Write in a journal or use notepad on the computer. I prefer journals when it comes to writing ideas and notepad when it is coming together. If you need to hide the notepads, try saving them in unusual areas like in a video game folder then deleting it once you are done.

Hope that helps! Also your parents have some best interests but in time, you both need to sit down and wonder where your life will head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom