Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About time

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Hologram Fun World
Date Night...

Things were running smoothly, and now she even had...Josh. She was scared to truly call it what she heard others say...however she opted to call him what he called her; her lover. Taking a break from work they both decided it would be good for them to get out and quite frankly she couldn't have agreed more. It was good to get out as a couple, away from the work that they immersed themselves in.

When he asked, she begged him to take her to Hologram Fun World. She heard about it...but of course she had never been. For tonight, she let go of her Jedi persona and tried her best to adopt a more normal one. Josh was always more lax...so she really wanted to be on that level for the night.

She ditched her Jedi robes for more civilian-esque attire, donning a simple white shirt that exposed only a tad of her navel. Her lower body consisted of black, fitted slacks that ran down to cover black leather boots. This time her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail. However, she did have to check in with [member="Coci Heavenshield"]...because Shmi simply lacked these types of clothes.

After their entrance she walked through a crowd of people and look in awe at the large amusement park. As soon as she got her ticket scanned she left Josh at the gate...thats how excited she was. However she didn't travel far...she waited for him.

"Hurry!"

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He was surprised when Shmi had inquired about a potential date night, after he'd brought up the idea of them spending some time together. Granted, Josh probably would have suggested it eventually, but Shmi had beaten him to the punch rather quickly. To be honest, he hadn't figured her the type. But he supposed he was learning a lot about her as of late, wasn't he? It was... Interesting, to say the least, to call someone who he'd considered just his co-worker and superior, and in some moments a friend, his... Well, his lover. But... It fit. He couldn't think of anyone else that he'd rather call that then Shmi. It was a bit of an adjustment, going from their usual all-business with the occasional jab and playful banter here and there, to being as they were. But Josh had grown to enjoy the time he spent with Shmi. And over time... He realized that Shmi had filled a void in his life, in his heart, that he never thought able to fill. And for that, he was grateful, and more then that he was overjoyed. And he wanted nothing more then to continue to spend time with a woman who he had grown incredibly fond of.

She was his lover, simple as that. No qualms about it. And he was happy about that.

As for the date night... While he was happy to oblige the idea of a date night, she'd once again caught him by surprised when she had actually begged to go to Hologram Fun World. Well, he really was learning more about her every single day, wasn't he? He didn't think her the amusement park type. Josh, personally, had never been to Hologram Fun World before. He didn't get out to have fun, away from his work very much, and despite his laid-back and upbeat personality, it showed. Still, he agreed, they needed a break to spend time together.

Josh was generally lax and casual, but off-guard and able to sit back and have fun was another story. He just wasn't used to it as much as he should be. But this was a good opportunity to learn. So they'd agreed to go. Josh's attire was about the same as what he'd worn the last time she'd seen him in casual attire, although whether it was simply due to a lack of different sets of casual attire for the generally work-oriented, workaholic Jedi Master, or because he had simply picked out something he liked for the date night, was up to debate. He'd considered dressing in something more... Formal, when he'd first considered it being a date, but since it was to an amusement park, well... Perhaps he'd been overthinking it too much. The idea had been for them to relax, have fun, take a break and enjoy one another's company for once. He needed to stop overthinking, stop overanalyzing as though he were on the job.

Geez, he really was just like Shmi in a lot of ways.

The two would make their way to the entrance, and from there, the moment that they'd gotten their tickets scanned, Shmi would rush ahead. She was excited, that was a new thing for him to see from her. Her entire personality had seemed to change the moment they'd gotten here. The Jedi Master would take a breath and relax... Or at least try to relax. He smiled as she called out to him to hurry. She was almost like a kid again here at the amusement park, with how excited and eager she was. Honestly, it was kind of adorable. It was a different side of her personality. An almost... Human side of her, in comparison to the all-business Shmi that he knew. He would hurry his way toward her when she would pressure him to hurry, and once he reached her, he would reach over and take her hand in his, gently looping his fingers between hers as he held her hand, shooting her a playful smile.

"Well, you're clearly eager. Why don't you pick where we head first then?" Josh would suggest, knowing that she was likely bubbling with something in mind as to what they could do first. He didn't want to curb her excitement at all. It was... Nice, really. Seeing her happy like this. It made him happy as well.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She smiled at him as he walked towards her, and when he got to her she happily interlocked her fingers with his when he grabbed her hand. Reacting to his smile, she chuckled and reached across with her other hand and tucked it under his arm. "Took you long enough.." she said as she would tease. However it was his question that threw her off...there was so much she didn't know what she wanted to do first...all she did know was that she was enjoying this moment and they hadn't really done much. As long as she was with him...things just were always different, and in the best way possible.

"Well...I heard so much about this Anywhere Room that I think we should go there first."

She turned her head to look up at him directly, with a genuine smirk that probably revealed she was content with just being away, and in the moment; finally. She giggled because she couldn't hold back her blush and gently laid her head against his shoulder. She looked around at all the people and only admired how they held onto the things that brought them joi.

Josh and her both had seen it all...or so they thought, they had been on the front lines, experienced destruction up close and personal, and have even seen those they were close with perish. It was part of their job, the life of a Jedi...to serve selflessly. In all that transpired...in that was happening at this very moment, these people managed to find joy. In this split second she thought maybe she was experiencing what they were. She was feeling what it was like to live...and feel things not common. She felt normal...

She also felt herself feeling safe, while under Josh. Most times she clung to him, even when they were on business together...it had become her safety net since they got together. She loved the fray of battle, it was her secret and she had no issue with providing protection, but there wasn't a feeling like lowering your guard and having someone whose able to protect you. It was less work, and Shmi was one of those people who immersed herself in her work.

From her comfortable position she peered up at him again, "Thanks Josh for bringing me here...it takes me back to my childhood. I would have died for this."

"I'm not being slow, you're just in a rush, love. Enjoy yourself, we've got all day to ourselves" He would tease softly with a light chuckle at her remark, smiling as she tucked her other hand under his arm. He waited a moment to see if she could gather her thoughts and try to figure out what to do first. The place was huge, for karks sake. It'd probably take them all day just to see it all. Well, maybe not so much if Shmi kept running around like she was. They'd have seen it all within a few hours if she kept at it like that. For him? He was just happy that she was happy, and happy to be able to take a day out for once to be able to spend with Shmi. They'd spent so much time in the workplace, so much time on the battlefield as of late, that it was just nice to be able to kick back and be themselves for once.

"Anywhere Room, huh? Well, that sounds interesting. Do lead the way, darling" He would respond, the pet name being new this time around. It seemed he was trying a few out, gauging Shmi's reactions and seeing which she liked best. As she lay her head against his shoulder, he would gently pull her closer and place his head against hers, just happy to enjoy the contact and her company for a little while. But it was true, they'd seen so much. They'd been through battles, trials and tribulations... They'd seen death, more then many would like to ever see, more then some might ever see. Moments like this... They didn't get these very often. It was so rare for a Jedi to be able to feel... Normal, like they were now. Today, they weren't Jedi. They were faces in the crowd at an amusement park, a couple among many, just spending time together and enjoying one another's company like people usually did. Was this what it was like to live? If it was, then he wanted to live more. But he knew that it wouldn't be long before they were pulled back onto the front lines again. That was the life of a Jedi...

He was a warrior, and always would be. He loved it as much as Shmi did, even if he wouldn't admit it. He loved the thrill of battle, even if he hated having to deal death to those that were simply brainwashed. He didn't enjoy the idea of battle, and yet he did, if it made sense at all. He didn't think he needed to protect Shmi, she could handle herself, but... He found himself doing so anyway when the opportunity arose. He just didn't know what he'd do without her. That was just another job this couple had, really... Protecting each other, so they could continue to spend these little moments together. Still... He did feel more comfortable on the battlefield with Shmi at his side.

He would peer down at her when she spoke again, and he would smile. "The pleasure's mine, love... This is all new to me. I've never been to an amusement park before" He would admit with another soft chuckle. "I never had these sorts of opportunities as a child, I'll admit. But... If I was to have this experience with anyone, I'm glad it's with you."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

While she hoped she didn't show it, she enjoyed the pet names Josh gave her...It just felt right coming from him; genuine. Though, it was a shift from his usual jokes from when they would go back and forth. Those were the days when she hoped he would call her his...but she never thought he'd be interested. She wouldn't admit she liked him then anyway, at least not that much. She would then be setting herself up to possibly be the butt of a joke or something. She didn't want to give him the upper hand when it came to that.

She had never been to an amusement park either...but when she was a child she grew up running through the streets of Jordir. Before she became aware of her powers and proceeded with training, all she knew was playing around with the other kids. Doing nothing but running around as kids do was the highlight of her childhood. If they had anything like an amusement park she was sure they would have given everything to go...thought to think about that brought on emotions she didn't want to feel.

When he said he was happy the experience was with her, she face turned completely red. She just didn't know what to say, all she could do was look up at him, while she dug her chin in his shoulder. A chuckle followed, and then she looked on to see the sign leading them to the place they were looking for.

"Look, this is it." She grabbed his hand, and pulled him along as she ran towards the entrance.

Inside they were directed to a large room. She slowly walked towards a panel and pressed one of the buttons. The entire room shifted and suddenly they were on the plains of Naboo...at a beautiful lake house. Her face lit up.

His jokes toward her had changed in a way. They had become less funny flirty quips with the intent of raising morale and letting the other Jedi have a laugh, and more endearing, affectionate jokes and quips that had flat out become standard fare between himself and his lover. In a sense, it was one of the ways that he showed affection for Shmi. Everything from the jokes, the quips, to the pet names were as so. Of course, he still adhered to traditional shows as well, generally physically, but he was still adjusting to that. It had been an interesting adjustment, after all. Not long ago, Shmi had been the Grandmaster of The Jedi Order. Josh, a member of the council. She was his boss, more or less. And soon after things had changed, all of a sudden they were together and physically intimate. It was an adjustment, but... He had to admit, he'd felt for Shmi for quite some time. He just had no idea how to say it. How could he? She was always so busy and absorbed in her work, which he respected her for. But they always had a business relationship and he had no clue how to broach how he felt in all of that. He had no clue that Shmi had wanted the same as he did.

In the end... He'd wanted to be with her all along, and it seemed they'd both gotten what they wanted. That was what mattered now. Adjustments were adjustments, and they were coming along smoothly. Right now, they weren't Jedi, or co-workers, or anything of the sort. Just Josh and Shmi. Lovers. Simple as that. Lovers who were here to enjoy themselves here, and to enjoy one another's company. And he couldn't be happier then he was here with Shmi.

Josh had spent his childhood prior to the Jedi on the run. They had a home in Naboo, but had been forced to abandon it when mistakes made by his father forced them to have to vacate and move from planet to planet, never truly settling down until their speeder was shot down and Josh was found by the Jedi when he was five. To be frank, he didn't really have a childhood. He didn't have other kids to play with, he didn't have time to go to amusement parks. It was always just moving from one place to the other and surviving. And then the rest of his life was committed to the Jedi. How had he developed the personality he had? To be frank, he had no clue. It had just... Happened. Regardless, he was looking forward to this, all the same.

Her reaction to his words got a smile out of him, and he would place a playful little peck on her cheek when she dug her chin into his shoulder, with a laugh of his own. And another laugh when she took his hand and took off at a run when they saw the room coming up. "Geez Shmi, keep this up and I might just have to sweep you off your feet" He would joke in turn, with a goofy grin.

As they were directed into a room, he looked around as Shmi would press one of the buttons. And just like that... He was back home again. They were on the plains of Naboo, and his face lit up just the same as Shmi's. He noted the lakehouse, and the way that Shmi looked at it. He scratched his head, and smiled a little.

Should he tell Shmi? Perhaps in time...

He had to admit though, that lakehouse did look like it'd be great as a family home. Maybe someday...

He took a breath as he took in the view. It was definitely an immersive view, it felt right like he was at home.

"You're keenly familiar with Naboo as well, then?" He would inquire toward her curiously.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

"Then what are you waiting for?" She said playfully to Josh as she pulled him along. When she pressed that button it brought the admiration to her face. Easily noticeable. She had heard so much about Naboo, and had always wanted to go there but never got the chance...the way she looked at the lake house...it just resonated with her and made her wonder for her future, in a good way that is.

She looked over to Josh and noticed him smiling and scratching his head, and whenever he did that she knew he had something to say or he was blushing; his face was turning rose red this time.

She looked up at him, and spoke "What? Tell me..." she said with a warm and welcoming expression on her face. She wanted to know whatever he was thinking...granted she could probe his thought but...

Then he asked, "I've heard so much about it...I've always wanted to go just to take a glimpse. It's almost exactly how I pictured it in my head, just more beautiful...and this lake house. I don't know what it is but it gives me this warm and hopeful feeling. If I could choose to live somewhere? This would mostly likely be at the top of my list."

She said smiling right after, "What about you?" she questioned. "Judging by your question it seems like you've been there?"

"Well, with you running, if I try that then I'm bound to trip and drop you. I don't want to hurt you, y'know? A 6'4 man tripping while holding a lady usually doesn't bode well for the lady" He would crack, laughing in turn as she would be pulled along by Shmi. He would note again just the way that she stared at the lakehouse in wonder. A part of him wondered if she held the same dreams that she did, and he just kind of stared at the lakehouse for a little while. It seemed that Shmi had picked up on it, and had questioned him. To be honest, he wasn't sure what to say. How to answer. It was a secret that he kept, and had never told anyone personally. People had only ever found him. He'd never brought them.

But he'd listen as she would answer his question first, and he took a breath as she asked another. Finally, he would nod his head. He supposed... Well, she'd never steered him wrong before, right? He could trust her. He hoped.

"... Yes, actually" He spoke quietly.

"I live there."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Her expression faded, and curiosity filled her face when she looked over to him. He lived there? Well this was a coincidence...she hadn't even expected. She hadn't really thought to ask, but she did notice that he hesitated to tell her. She was learning more and more about Josh every day, and he was just as private, and soft beneath it all. She enjoyed that...it was funny how they seemed to trade roles often. What she did know is that as she peeled back his layers, she peeled back some of hers and fell for him more and more.

Her expression then dropped into a dreamy smile, "You live there? As in currently?" she asked.

When he wasn't on Exis, or when she wasn't with him she thought maybe...he was off working on his own thing. She never really considered that maybe he had a home somewhere else. She figured he was out in the Outer Rim somewhere doing his duty. Now she knew...

"So that's where you go? That's your home. I would have never guessed. I'm surprised you didn't tell me..." she said turning her head back to the structure in the hologram. Now she had begun to picture Josh there...present in the home, it certainly fit him.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I'm from there to begin with. Naboo is my homeworld" Josh would explain, curious as to her sudden increase in interest in the subject. "I was born on Naboo, but we moved around a lot before I ended up in the Jedi" He would add, though didn't get into detail as to why they were moving around or just how he ended up in the Jedi. He had admittedly bought the house after he had left the Jedi Order originally. Back when he was a Padawan, a man he had helped on Tatooine "rewarded" his help by trying to scam him and giving him a business that he was just trying to pawn off on anybody and get the debts off him. Probably just figured Josh would scam someone else and get it out of his hair as well. Instead, Josh decided to spend some of his spare time getting to know the employees, and started making changes to the business. Switched concerns to improving the business and making it more attractive to customers, since it was pretty much downtrodden and would have long shut down if not for being buried in debt.

While the old owner hadn't listened to his subordinates at all, Josh relied on their experience to know where to go, not being all that savvy in business himself at the time, and it paid off. The debts were paid, and the business finally began to see success. When it did, Josh refused to be paid a single credit, and left the finances not going to the employees, to improving the business itself. Being a Republic Jedi at the time, Josh didn't need the money. He had very little of his own, and didn't need it. With that tactic, it improved even more.

Before long, they were a very successful company, and those within it finally confronted him and demanded he take a cut for what he'd done for them, even threatening to stop taking pay of their own until he did. It was a compassionate move, that late in Josh's Republic Jedi tenure, when he was beginning to doubt the tenants of this new Jedi that was beginning to unfold around him, reminded him of what he fought for and kept him going longer then he would have otherwise. He accepted it, finally, and took a cut based on their recommendations.

It was for the best, it seemed, as when Josh left the Republic's Jedi, he had nowhere to go, and the Republic was no longer repairing or fueling his ship and he had no income otherwise unless he wanted to lower himself to mercenary work - which he didn't want to go near. But the cuts he'd been taking stockpiled up, and by the time he left, he knew what he wanted to use it for. It was there that when he was at his lowest, he decided to have a home built out in Naboo, away from people. It was there that he finally disappeared. Disappeared for over a year - to rest, to recover physically and mentally and try to find his place in the galaxy again - until Graxin Rade found him and asked him to come back into the fold because the galaxy needed him.

"But I do live there currently. Although, I'm not home much" He would add. Shmi was half right. Usually when he wasn't on Exis, or with her, he was out in the Outer Rim somewhere doing his duty. Slave liberation, mostly. But eventually, the Jedi Master's mind and body would begin to fail him. He was a workhorse. He'd been like that for years now, as a Jedi. But he was stubborn and didn't always know his limits. He didn't go home until he was more then exhausted, when he couldn't fight anymore. Eventually, his body was just too tired to keep up with what his heart wanted. It was then that he went home, laid low, away from danger. It was there that he rested and recovered his strength and just like that, he was out and back in the field again.

He would pull her close at her last few words as they watched the hologram for a little while longer. And then he'd finally lean over and whisper into her ear. He supposed if it was to be anyone, it'd be Shmi...

"Well, since we have a few days to ourselves... Why don't I show you, at some point?" He would whisper, with a small smile. He had a feeling it'd at least make her happy. He hoped.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

So that was his homeworld...ahh well that made sense. Perhaps she should inquire more about Josh, he just had so much left in him to give; she felt it. He spoke, and she just stared at him looking deep into his eyes. She heard him of course, but she saw it come to life in his eyes. He didn't have to reveal much, but she could tell it meant a lot to him...it played a huge part in his past. Though then she began to think about her days when she was just a babe.

In reality, she lived a very impoverished life. But the joys and imagination of children makes up for it sometimes because they don't know. She was one of those kids, and when she told Josh how they would play...that was only half the story. Her mother raised her alone, and tried her best to provide for Shmi even at the expense of her health. Shmi was there on her mothers deathbed, and she remembered the rush of emotions she got when she finally became sensitive to the Force; she finally listened to it to know it was there.

After that, she lived with family as they moved from place to place...things were never the same. Then she was taken into the Jedi and the rest was history.

He said wasn't home much, then truly he was out working himself to death. That meant the home sat there or was there whenever he found himself there, made sense. However, while she pondered that she felt herself being tugged and then embraced by Josh. She gave in an settled in his grasp. She chuckled as he whispered in her ear.

She took a step back, and placed her hands on his chest. Her smile was hopeful. "You would really take me there?" she asked. "I would love to go...to see Naboo, to see your home."

Then she took a beat, and asked "Can we go to one more place before we check out the other attractions?" she was speaking of the anywhere room.

Looking back, he really didn't know a whole lot about Shmi, did he? He knew that she wasn't a full-blooded human being, even if he'd treat her like he'd treat any human with the respect she'd earned from him. He knew that she was one of the most dedicated, compassionate, soft-spoken and committed people that he had ever met, and she was willing to take something from the brink and give it literally everything that she had until she had nothing left to give. She cared about people, more then many that he knew or had heard of. It was hard to find a compassionate soul, one who knew what he'd gone through and shared the dreams that he did, who saw what he saw, who wanted this life back, and was willing to work their ass off to get it. That was Shmi. But he only really knew of her on the surface. Where was she from? What was in her past? Who exactly was Shmi Labooda? Perhaps, as she asked questions, he would as well... And in the years that he hoped that they could be together, perhaps they would learn more and more about one another.

To her response, he would smile in turn and lean in to playfully place a little peck on her lips. "And I can't think of anyone I'd rather show what I didn't think I'd ever show anyone" He spoke softly, with the love and care he held for her in every word. That pretty much explained it, really. He hadn't spoke of it because he hadn't wanted it to be found. You couldn't trust many people in this galaxy. Shmi knew what happened when he was Grandmaster, she more then anyone would know exactly why in his case. In many ways, it was his only true safe haven. Of course, that wasn't the only reason he didn't show people it, or tell them the location. Shmi, of course... Was a special exception.

To her next question, he nodded his head. "Of course" He spoke, once again softly, affectionately. Lovingly. "Lead the way, Shmi."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

"And I can't think of anyone I'd rather show what I didn't think I'd ever show anyone" Those were his words...the words that followed his kiss. They meant a lot for them both, Shmi felt like she was gaining his trust. She was sure he was feeling like he could give it, and that was awesome growth for them both. It was funny because she never thought Josh to be the softy that he was revealing himself to be...she thought he was a pretty boy who flirted with every girl he met and with these women throwing themselves at him she thought he would never be the type to be here with her. She always remembers when she first met him, just after talking to him she wanted to be with him in a way she had never experienced.

Then he came to her quarters that night, and while he claims he wasn't attempting to woo her, she still thinks he knew what he was doing. With where they were now since, she needed to share and open up more to him about her.

She turned and approached the panel again. It took her a moment, and it seemed like she was thinking about what she wanted to press. In her mind she already knew where she wanted to be, and she pressed a button that ended the current hologram and turned the room back to its original color. She turned around and walked towards Josh, "This is where I wanted to be, with you, here and now. There's no other place."

Laughter.

That had been the motivations of a man who indeed had flirted with just about every attractive maiden he met. At least, until he had committed himself to Shmi. But he had done it with one motivation and that was laughter. Josh had been a Jedi all his life, besides the first few years. He had been exposed to hardship - both to himself and to others - pretty much since the day he was born. More so after becoming a Jedi. Every day, sadness was in someone. It was in everyone. Just waiting to come creeping up again. The side effects of a galaxy full of hardship and pain. Joy was something that people didn't tend to get very often.

But what was guaranteed to bring joy in a repeatable fashion, even if fleeting and temporary?

Laughter.

It was quick. Temporary. Fleeting. But it was something. It was why despite all the pain he felt inside, he continued to joke around. He was always trying to make people laugh. The playful banter, the flirts and all that? That was just part of the package. It was another way to make people laugh and spread a bit of joy. People needed it in this day and age, after all... He'd never intended any harm to anyone who might misunderstand. He'd never intended to lead anyone astray. The way he did it, generally, there wasn't much doubt that he was doing it for laughs on both sides. But... Looking back, with Shmi it had been a bit different, hadn't it?

Depending on the person and to a degree to match, Josh tended to be rather shameless with the flirts. Why wouldn't he be, right? He was generally confident in doing so, and was just doing it to be a goof, doofing around and making people laugh even if it meant making himself the fool. But with Shmi, it had been... Different. Quieter. More subtle. Still as playful as always, but he just hadn't been as outward and direct as he might have been otherwise. He hadn't given it much thought at first, but Shmi bringing the possibility of there being more to it brought it all to the surface. And the moment she had, well... It'd brought it all out. It was when he knew. He hadn't been able to treat her like the others because... Well... It just didn't feel the same. It was still joking around, yes, but there was a sense of nerves, even a bit of being shy to it. But he'd known before this, hadn't he? Not why his flirting had changed, but how he felt to a degree. About Shmi. He'd confided once, in one [member="Karen Roberts"] how he felt, to a degree. Not to the amount he'd confessed to Shmi later, but he certainly did not. Hell, he'd flat out admitted to Karen that he was too shy to tell Shmi how he felt. It'd taken Shmi bringing it up to bring his confidence to the surface to speak his mind. Unusual for him, but a testament to the differences between joking around, and being serious.

Of course, when he had flirted with her, he'd never once lied. That was one for sure thing. He'd meant every word he said about how she looked. And he'd say it a hundred times more to reaffirm it because he meant it. But, in the end... The flirting didn't matter now, did it? It was all for Shmi now. All hers. As much as it brought laughs to others, he had other means of joking around. He'd be loyal to the end on that front, even if his flirts had been for good-intentioned laughter.

All that mattered now was that he was with Shmi. And by the Force, he fell for her more and more every single day.

He hadn't meant to woo her. Or, well, he didn't think he had. It'd just... Happened. Maybe it'd been instinct? Or just his feelings bubbling up? He wasn't all that sure. But he did know how he felt about her, for sure.

He was curious though, when Shmi would turn off the hologram and walk back to him. He was puzzled for a moment when she would say this was where she wanted to be with him. Here? In the holograph room? He tilted his head for a moment, confused. She'd said she wanted to visit one more place before checking out the other attractions. But he shrugged his shoulders. If there'd been a riddle to it, then he'd play along. She did seem to enjoy being the source of mystery, didn't she?

"If you say so" He would tease as he wrapped his arms around her, with a light smirk as he pressed his nose to hers playfully. "Any particular reason?" The next tease would come out.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She allowed herself to fall into his embrace, and even laughed when he pressed his nose against hers. It was a great feeling she got with Josh that she never felt before. In the pit of her stomach, it just felt lite; it was almost ticklish. Whenever she saw him it was that way...she didn't even need to be in his presence. She'd never experienced such...and when he was away? Sometimes she would get upset with herself for thinking about him too much. It was an interesting thing, that she sometimes found herself laughing at when she looked back and examined her behavior.

"Well, because..." she said smirking and looking down while she could feel his intense gaze on her, "No other place in the galaxy can amount to the joy I feel when I'm only with you. There's no place special enough...we could be in the slums of Nar Shaddaa and I would still be happy...because I'm with you." she said as her words phased out near the end.

"At least that's the point I was trying to convey..." she laughed because maybe she wasn't straight forward enough...sometimes she couldn't break the cryptic speech; Jedi Habits. She just adored Josh so much, and hoped that they could one day step away from the Jedi life together.

He adored her. He really, truly adored her. He hadn't been in any sort of entanglement in years. Actually, he hadn't been in many entanglements to begin with, which he was told over and over was a massive surprise. But he couldn't recall a time, or even an entanglement, where he felt the way he did when he was with Shmi. He didn't know how to describe it. It was almost as though before they were together, everything else felt as though something was missing. That void in his heart was filled again and he couldn't be happier. When they were together, he was the happiest man in the world and wouldn't have minded if they'd been able to stay together for days and days. When they weren't? While he didn't feel as empty as he once did, there felt as though something important was removed. Not entirely because he continued to think about, worry about and dote on her constantly in his head. But he never felt right until they were together again.

That summed it up, really... Being with her... It just felt... Right.

He didn't consider much what he'd do when his Jedi life was over. But if he did, then he'd certainly envision it being with Shmi.

Her words? Cheesy. But sweet. A chuckle escaped him as he would lean in and place a gentle peck on her lips. "Well, let's go make the day even more special" He would tease softly. "It can only get better, right?"

He was curious, what attraction did she want to see next?

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom