Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About me - AC

NAME: Aragorn Caldwell (nickname AC, please call me by this name)
FACTION: Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6 feet
WEIGHT: 185
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Short spiky, and Brown
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
S1 - Well diverse in knowledge. Knows a little bit about everything.
S2 - Sprinter
S3 - Endurance
W1 - Lazy
W2 - Easy to anger. But can cool down quickly.
APPEARANCE:
Aside from above, I am muscular. More leg and arm strength than core. Average looking person.
BIOGRAPHY:
As a young boy I have excelled at everything I do. Not perfect, but have worked by ass off to be the best that I can be. I have always wanted to be a Jedi, and that is what I have been working towards since I was ten. Growing up poor, I had to work a job while paying for classes and providing for my family. The day I got excepted to the academy I was filled with joy and disbelief. Not much as changed since then. I work hard. Keep my head down, and do my job. I follow orders, but question everything. I like to know what I'm dealing with before I go in killing innocent people. I don't praise myself. I simply say thank you, and move on with my life and missions.
SHIP:
No, I do not have a ship. I travel from group to group, following orders til the next mission.
KILLS:
N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
@AC Jazz

You should become a mandolorian, and just a word of advice put your submission in third person. First person can get repetitive after awhile....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom