Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Aargh! (Greetings for you non-Tuskens)

For anyone who recognizes the name, yeah its me, this is a re-imagining of my character from another site. Kind of like a reboot. Nartaga is a bit younger and more naive, and on his own rather than with a tribe or clan. Sometimes being the progressive one in the tribe gets you booted out. I think I do a pretty good job of laying out his personality in his profile post, so give that a look see if you're curious. If you're too lazy for that, Nartaga is a pretty honest being. He harbors no ill will towards those who hold none to him, and is willing to share what little he has on his little dustball of a planet with those who ask for his help.

Looking for a few different things, and I already have the rough outline of a story worked out in my head, if any Mandalorians are interested. On the Wookiee there's a very brief mention of a group of Mandalorian exiles who settled on the planet, but no further mention of what happened to them. Thought it might be a cool idea to explore in an rp, in finding out what may have happened to them. I'm not sure how big of fans Mandos are to looking for clues to thousands of years ago, but was something that crossed my mind.

Basically interested in anything on Tatooine, but I did sort of sprinkle in some notions that he was playing bodyguard/guide in his bio, so maybe a protection gig that goes bad or something? I really love character development and long running stories that explore and expand upon Tatooine and Tusken Lore, and would like to do something similar here as well. If there are any Tusken writers I would definitely love to do something, as I've been a solo Tusken for almost seven years, and I hope the separation hasn't made me weird....-er.

One problem is I do not see Nartaga leaving Tatooine, at least in the first couple stories I'd like to do with him. I don't think it would fit the character, who despite being a social outcast from his tribe still helps protect their territory and aid them as much as they allow him. Leaving them doesn't seem like the most honorable course of action, at least until he is able to repair his reputation and gain the blessing of his people...or something along those lines.

If there's something you had in mind then by all means post it here and we can either hammer details out through messages, Discord, or in this thread.

I have an idea for an RP with Sev, my Jedi. He goes to Tatooine in search of some ancient Jedi artifact or something along those lines and needs a desert guide? I love the concept of your character and I’m very down for some desert posting.

I'm curious as to what a Jedi would think of the primal use of the Force that the Tuskens practice. How I've written it in the past (on my old site) was they don't really believe in a light side and dark side in such absolute terms, and skirted both sides with different rituals which include sacrifice and some slightly grisly stuff. I'd like to do something similar, as I think it fits, and a Tusken coming across some ancient ruins and giving exposition like "This place.....is cursed," sounds fun. lol

What did you have in mind Jegy? I don't really have any stories revolving around Nartaga as the protag in mind quite yet. I think for now he might be a better fit as a side character to someone else's story, with minor drippings of history and character building throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom