Salvage Team Six
Pretty much the title. Your friend Ronhar needs a bit of a break, which I intend to take until Sunday, October 3rd. I want to apologize to everyone this affects, and if I forget you, its not intentional.
Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr
,
Ra'a'mah
,
The Lord of Hunger
,
Rue
,
R'ayne Asara
,
Prystill Oasay
,
Valery Noble
,
Quinn Varanin
,
CT-312
,
Lysander von Ascania
,
Shade
,
Makai Dashiell
,
Novac Lyrikal
,
Tyger Tyger
,
Althea
,
Admiral Burtch
,
Braze
,
Evander Thule
,
Arco Nightfire
,
Felix Yorwell
,
Marlon Sularen
,
Karl Von Strauss
,
Illithor Du'thra
,
Mellifluous Magenta
Think that should be everyone lol. Just goes to show how many amazing friendships I made over the year. See you all soon!
Think that should be everyone lol. Just goes to show how many amazing friendships I made over the year. See you all soon!