Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA AAAAAAAHHHHH

Pretty much the title. Your friend Ronhar needs a bit of a break, which I intend to take until Sunday, October 3rd. I want to apologize to everyone this affects, and if I forget you, its not intentional.

Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr , Ra'a'mah Ra'a'mah , The Lord of Hunger The Lord of Hunger , Rue Rue , R'ayne Asara R'ayne Asara , Prystill Oasay Prystill Oasay , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin , CT-312 CT-312 , Lysander von Ascania Lysander von Ascania , Shade Shade , Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell , Novac Lyrikal Novac Lyrikal , Tyger Tyger Tyger Tyger , Althea Althea , Admiral Burtch Admiral Burtch , Braze Braze , Evander Thule Evander Thule , Arco Nightfire Arco Nightfire , Felix Yorwell Felix Yorwell , Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , Karl Von Strauss Karl Von Strauss , Illithor Du'thra Illithor Du'thra , Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

Think that should be everyone lol. Just goes to show how many amazing friendships I made over the year. See you all soon!
 

Kitter Bitters

Creator of the Bitterverse
Enjoy your break!

651c51dc617692f0d03defcc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom