Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Year in Review

This is a rare thing for me. Over the years of ever-changing hobbies and forms of expression, I've found I'm quick to get used to communities, and therefore, quick to get bored with them. And yet here I am, still present on Chaos (though more so on discord) long enough for a year to go by. Whoop de doo.

Oh but silly Mack, that's nothing in comparison to a lot of people on here.

Yes, I get it disembodied voice. Hence the preface of why this is a semi-cool thing. But that's not the point of this thing, now is it? I mean, it kind of is, but we can ignore that for now.

Since it has been a year of hanging out with you people and your various little crowds, how am I doing? I know my posting's been inconsistent, especially in recent times, but alas I'm in the midst of tech week for a production, and have fallen into the trap that is tabletop gaming. Fairy bardbarian is so much fun. But for those times I have been able to contribute, how have I been? Where can I improve, what would you like to see more of? Less of? Should I just stop now?

Any sort of feedback - though constructive is always preferred - would be very much welcomed. Some people say RP is meant to be fun for the individual, yet time in entertainment has me more focused on entertaining others. If you're having fun, I'm having fun, and I'd like to keep the fun going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom