Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Year In Review: No. III

So it's been another year here (albeit in another 14ish hours), doing what I do, making it three in total. Which isn't much to be frank, compared to many of the old timers on this site. But, I would say that it is at least something.

But with all sorts of cliches that come with anniversaries comes the need for introspection, and critique. And if you ask me, I reckon I've had a reasonably good year. Enjoyed writing the whole 'imperial-y remnant' type stuff, and honestly taking a break from the hustle and bustle of major faction hood. Of course minor factiondom has its own host of challenges, but it's a pleasant change.

On the OOC I would like to say that I've become a better person (?), or at the very least a less highly strung personality when compared to some of the other times I've been knocking about.

But that of course is not up for me to judge, now is it? It's up to you, the people of this site to tell it how it is, and what have you. So I ask you Chaos, to give some pointers, and critique. Be it in terms of prose, how I can interact with you folks better, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom