Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A wretched hive of scum and villainy - Republic Dominion of Terrijo

Objective: 2
Allies: Republic Forces, Rebels
Enemies: Raydu Council (Destroyed)
[20/20]

I stood, watching squads of Republic and Rebel troops taking possession of military and law enforcement buildings. The presence of heavy vehicles was no longer necessary, but it sent a message. 'We are the Republic and we are here to stay, best of luck making us leave' was the only message I could see. Some of the big wigs had thought about sticking us out here for assignment to be sure there weren't any insurrections in the near future, but duty called us elsewhere. Most of the vehicle companies were being packaged up and shipped elsewhere in the Republic, though more than enough would be remaining behind to guard the planet, and its very new government. I called out to a passing squad of Republic soldiers, heading for a landing zone, "Whats the news boys?" I asked calmly as they trotted past. "Something big is going down coreward. Grand Admiral Quee is packing it in and heading out soon." Something big huh. "Best of luck with that, we got transferred to Antar. Thats where we are off to next as far as I can tell." I called after them, a couple of them smirking, "Best of luck with the Padawan Pack that's already out there." I hadn't heard that the Jedi Order had already seeded the planet, though it didn't seem wise to send nothing but Padawans to subjugate an entire world.

Work loading up the few remaining Skocha's that would be leaving the planet was easy. Most of them had been destroyed through overuse with little repair time, or were being left here as part of the Planetary Defense Force. "Come on boys, last one, get it on the landing craft and we will be off aboard the Respite in no time flat. The Grand Admiral is having some of us sent to Antar to reinforce the Jedi already there and I want to get there before they get the job done." I said to them. Within hours everything we needed to go was aboard the small transport and we were off, leaving Terrijo behind, new government, defense force, and new loyalties.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Aftermath…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Two weeks later, Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser Arendal, in orbit via Terrijo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gir strode through the hangar’s blast doors into the ship itself, trailed by Lieutenant Lod and a pair of armored marines. A pair of mechanics hustled past them followed by a long line of astromech and repair droids that were putting the final touches of the repairs to the ship’s hangar bay. Gir turned to Lieutenant Lod as they wandered towards his quarters.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“So what did you think of the Revolutionary Council?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I don’t know sir.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“You don’t have an opinion? It’s better to have one and then be proved wrong than not to think about something at all…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“It’s not that I didn’t want to sir,” blustered Lod, “I just can’t understand their accents. They seemed like good people though.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“They have a big task in front of them,” mused Gir, “bringing their people out from the shadow of the Raydu Council and back into the mainstream galaxy. But I think they will get along with President Snuib and the new Gessbenna Republic. Maybe even one day they can form a world government.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“You make it sound it that’s a far way off sir.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“They have some of their own problems to fix and solve before they can even think of that. Gessbenna Republic has a great many of reforms to deal with, and the Revolutionary Council has to fully transform into a functioning government. But they will be excellent members of the Republic in time.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The pair passed through the grand admiral’s personal cabin doors to where a gold protocol droid awaited him. Gir blinked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I would have thought you would be in the main communication’s center,” said Gir.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Sir, I wanted to verify that these orders were correct before they were dispatched throughout the rest of the Republic Defense Forces,” said the droid, handing him a datapad.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gir took the datapad and began to read. Ah, the after action personnel actions from the Battle for Terrijo…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Master Chief [member="Draco Vereen"], commander of a Terrijo Expeditionary Armor Force, was engaged with Raydu Council loyalist forces while leading joint Republic and rebel force towards Raydu City. During one of these final firefights, Master Chief Vereen’s tank took a direct hit from an enemy weapon, which pierced his vehicle’s hull and killed his one of his crew. Despite this setback, Master Chief Vereen calmly continued to direct his crew in orderly fashion to remain fighting in the battle. His heroism and leadership is responsible for subsequently ensuring that a large Republic and rebel force entered and subsequently secured Raydu City. For numerous acts of valor while under direct enemy fire, Master Chief Dravo Vereen is awarded the Silver Crescent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Lieutenant [member="Jaccer Ramirez"], commander of a Raydu City strike team, engaged the personal honor guards and security forces of the Raydu Council in their capitol building, a crashed cathedral ship. Ramirez skillfully led his troops in eliminating these threats at great risk to his own body and those under him. During one of these encounters, Lieutenant Ramirez faced a room rigged with enough explosives to easily destroy this important government center to detriment of the citizens of Raydu City and the joint Republic-rebel efforts to secure the city. His quick thinking and gutsy tactics ensured that the devices did not detonate. For decisively eliminating a threat that saved hundreds of lives, including those of many Republic soldiers, Lieutenant Ramirez is awarded the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Bronze Crescent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Aqulia Audax"], pilot of Blazing Angel 10, skillfully tracked down and discovered a hidden asteroid base of the Bloodcrest pilots. At great risk to her life and limb, Aqulia Audax single-handledly boarded the base to better investigate it. After engaging several pirates in hand to hand combat, Aqulia Audax planted several explosive devices that would result in the base’s destruction. During the base’s destruction, Aqulia Audax noticed several pirate starfighters escaping its destruction. Not wanting to leave any survivors which might reform the group, Aqulia Audax skillfully engaged and destroyed the pirates despite being highly outnumbered. For her valiant piloting skills and great personal courage, Aqulia Audax is awareded the first order of the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Kalidor Crescent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Private [member="Dazuto"], pilot of Blazing Angel 11, engaged Bloodcrest pirate spacecraft fighting against the Republic advance on Gessbenna City. While all Blazing Angels pilots held their own against the Cutters of the Bloodcrest pirates, Private Dazuto distinguished herself by eliminating a high priority target attempting to evade Republic authorities. For this action, Private Dazuto is hereby promoted to Corporal with all of the privileges and honors that come with that rank. See the following addendum for official orders:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]//UNCLASSIFIED//[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]//ROUTINE//[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]//NAVADMIN 078/22//[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SUBJ/ACTIVE DUTY PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT GRADE OF CORPORAL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1. Congratuations to the following soldier on their promotion indicated in this message. This NAVADMIN is the authority for effecting permanent enlisted promotions on the dates indicated.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]PERMANENT PROMOTION TO CORPORAL[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]UNDER AUTHORIZATION OF GRAND ADMIRAL GIR QUEE[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]DOR/EFF DATE 26 TAUNGSDAY 850 ABY[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Dazuto"][/SIZE]​

2. If a selected soldier does not decline his or her promotion in writing prior to his or her projected date of rank (noted above in paragraph 1), that soldier is considered to have accepted the promotion on the date indicated. An soldier who chooses to decline his or her promotion must submit the declination in writing to COMNAVPERSCOM (PERS-806), prior to the effective date indicated above. Soldier declining appointment to will be reverted to prior status within 90 days of projected promotion date.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Gir turned his eyes back on the protocol droid, “These are correct. Go ahead and send them out throughout the fleet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Yes sir. I'll have them sent out right away then.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][ 13 / 20 ][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom