Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Wolf on a Mission

Redd.png

REFLECTION

To feel his hand upon her skin.. It sent small electrifying shocks to her brain and it took a great deal of strength, to avoid softening under his touch. Strength was one of the things that was valued in her pack, but if her old pack was no more; then who was she? The thought plagued her as she rose so then her green gaze could fall upon the wound that she had inflicted upon Haastal. Pale hands lightly pressed against the unblemished skin around the bite mark and she felt a sense of pride that even her human teeth could rip through skin. It was something that she knew she could do such damage, but not to the extent where she had caused this amount of damage. Even the wolf within felt a sense of pride when it came to its human half.

Yet even as she had joked about leaving her mark, it was simply the way of the wolf and it wasn’t something that she was going to be ashamed of. Redd did remember, that when it had happened, he had laughed. What normal sentient being laughed? When he spoke, she quietly listened with a half smile, but her hands caressed his skin before she moved to mimic the male’s own movements. One could say that she wasn’t well versed in the way of medicine, especially this kind. Yet she had spent many times in an medical room of the CIS and she has also paid attention to Haastal’s own preparations to know enough through observation. Wolves in her pack didn’t just learn through listening and learning, but also through example.

Redd followed the male’s example of applying the bacta ointment to the wound that she had inflicted, which was a first. Yet she continued to listen to his story as he spoke with an occasional nod while she focused upon the task at hand. However, she could tell that the man took things seriously from the way that he told her his stories and she couldn't help but wonder about the rest of him that he hid under his façade. that was until the wolf loaded the bacta injection and she lightly touched his face to draw his attention to what she was doing. ”The sting.” She reminded him so then not to interrupt the male too much and Redd hesitated before she gently inserted the needle into the wound. Her thumb pressed on the plunger to insert the cool sensation of the bacta into the bite as she listened.

His story was one that made her gently smile even though she was focused on not killing him with the sharp end of the needle. Slowly she withdrew it from his neck and used a smaller patch than he had used upon her own; a patch that would just cover the bite mark and her fingers lingered upon the patch as she looked at him. You have the higher ground, why don’t you settle this? Growled the wolf from within and Redd batted it aside for the moment while green eyes peered into his own. ”It doesn’t sound dumb to me. Sometimes in our pack we would have a life debt. If someone saved you from a certain death, then you owed them your life until you died. It sounds like your predecessor saved your life and I am very glad that he had. Although I am not at all familiar with who this Isley is, except that he is your new found brother.” Her pale hand continued to stroke his cheek for a moment in quiet reflection before she spoke again.

”In wolf terms, because I didn't kill you and instead left a bite mark upon your neck, it means that you are my territory. To defend and give my life to. Because I decided that your life was worth more alive than dead.” The woman paused then as the hand that had stroked his cheek, moved to lightly rest over his heart. ”However, that would only be if I was wolf and lupines have two halves to think about. A smirk curved her lips then if only to lean in towards the male. His scent intrigued her.

Both of her hands planted against his shoulders then as she leaned in so then her lips were barely two centimetres away from his own. ”I myself wouldn’t take someone else’s name, for I am the last of my lineage, but I can see how it would be a very noble cause if I had to.” Redd paused as her pupils dilated and her gaze shifted to view the very lips that had been a fraction away from her own; a fraction away before he had seen to her medical needs. She swallowed the thoughts swirling within her mind as she whispered more words to the man before her. ”Haastal, it may have not started off as your name, but no matter the circumstances, you’ve taken it and made it your own name. It’s yours now and a dead man cannot tell you otherwise.” With that, she leaned in so then her lips could claim his in a gentle kiss.
Bcj802.png

Haastal gave off a slight wince as the bacta filled his neck. The Mandalorian looked up at Redd and nodded a bit as she spoke. Most people understood the term of a life debt and that was something that Haastal was favorable for. Made it less explaining he had to do about it. While Redd's finger brushed over his cheek, Haastal looked up at the woman, nodding a bit before responding to her. "Isley calls me brother. It's weird. When I told him what Haastal said, the first thing he did was call me brother. He's the one who taught me the Resol'nare." He said.

His eyes wandered down as Redd pressed her hands into his chest. For the first time in a long while, Haastal let out a sigh that was something like relief. The woman drifted closer and closer to the Mandalorian until their lips were nearly touching. Haastal's hands held her waist, urging her to move closer and closer to the man until they were flush against each other. When the woman's lips pressed against his Haastal drew back for a spare moment. He looked to Redd before speaking, his tone low but unwavering. "Let's see what else I can take..." He breathed out before pressing his lips to hers. He was not timid or uneasy, he was hungry and forceful as he always was.

While he kissed Redd his hands roamed up the small of her back, playing with the soft skin that she had. He shared a kiss with the woman for a while, longer than he thought he would. Eventually, he stopped the kiss, pulling from the woman. His hand shot out, holding her throat. It was quick, forceful, likely surprising. He looked to her and his eyes fell to her lips before he breathed out. "I liked that." He said, before forcefully pulling her back for another warm kiss.

Redd Redd

Redd.png

CLAIM

His hands seemed to draw her in closer to the point where the wolf was forced to straddle the man’s lap upon the couch, while her body was pulled flush against Haastal’s body. The warmth that radiated from his skin drew her into his touch with a ferocity that surprised even her as her hands slid up along his chest, only to wrap around his neck lightly. It was the drawback that had taken her by surprise and his words only slightly confused her. Until she remembered their conversation about the man’s name and she had a response that came to her lips but was smothered by Haastal’s own domineering ones. Yet her own didn’t stray from their course, while her mind scattered to the far reaches that couldn’t seem to be reached by anything that could be considered reasoning.

Redd barely heard the man’s words as she found his lips all over again. Yet the only thing that did make her pay attention, was when he pulled away and his hand found her throat in a way that surprised her. A growl rumbled from within the lupine as Haastal challenged her. Did her know as to what he was doing when his hand forcefully found her throat? Did he realise the kind of claim that he dared to lay when it came to the fact that he held her back by her throat? Rip his throat out now, growled her inner wolf, but she sat the wolf back as green eyes shifted to gold. A brow was perked when he mentioned that he liked it and before she could manage a response, the man’s hands drew her back in so then they could claim the protest upon her lips.

The moment that her hips rolled towards him, her hands pressed against his chest and shoved her from him in an abrupt manner. Redd stood as she moved her body away from the male upon the couch and she drew in quick breaths as she panted. Her right hand lifted to lightly touch her lips as her gaze angled away from the male to process exactly what had just happened.

What had just happened? They kissed and then… Her hand slowly moved from her lips and it wrapped around her own throat. Had Haastal really done what she thought he had? Or did she dream it? How did a man who wasn’t lupine, understand such mannerisms? A frown descended upon her brow as she slowly moved to press her back into the opposite wall. Her golden eyes lifted to view the man as her back met said wall and she couldn’t help but wonder if there was some overlay. Did normal sentient beings usually show such a display of dominance? Did it come as natural to them as it did to her? What was she to do now? Run?

Bare feet began to pace the length of the living room as she began to think about the repercussions of her current actions. A wolf losing control was not wise, especially considering the fact that she had just bitten him and had helped him with the medicine. Yet… Her gaze was drawn back to Haastal and was instantly reminded of the man’s warmth upon her skin and the feel of his lips bruising her own in a forceful kiss. For some reason she felt drawn back to him and with every pace of the room, it brought her right back to the man. Redd stood just outside of his reach as she stared down at him for a moment. Turmoil tumbled within and yet it wasn’t the one thing that she wanted to know.

”I like this too… This closeness and the warmth that I feel radiating from your skin right down to the way your hand grasps at my throat while your lips lay siege to my own. Yet… I feel like I shouldn’t be thinking of all of the sensations that I have never known before and ask you this one simple question.” Slowly, she took a step back in anticipation of his answer, but mostly because she feared her own responses. It was almost like magick, especially when she wanted nothing more than to cave under those strong hands. ”Do you mean to follow through with this?” To an outsider who didn’t understand, she may have been speaking in riddles. However, to those present in the room, they would have known exactly what she spoke of as her right hand lightly rubbed at the pale skin of her slender neck.
Bcj802.png

He enjoyed it. He enjoyed how close Redd felt to him, how warm the space between them was growing. Hell, if nothing else he just enjoyed the softness of her skin. That was why he was visibly displeased when she pulled back from him. She pushed against his chest, pulling herself from his grasp and stepping back from the man. Haastal's eyes rose to the woman as she seemed to have trouble comprehending what was going on. This caused him to exhale, his eyes turning from her for a moment in frustration of their broken contact.

He sucked his teeth before looking back to the woman. When she spoke he leaned forward on the couch, clasping his hands together while she spoke. So she was enjoying it? As she spoke he got no clue as to why she'd stopped. Was it his hand around her throat? She'd have to get over it. He was used to acting in that manner, being that way. It wasn't something he could change, even if it would bring on a fight, he'd prefer the fight to something...boring. No, Redd was not boring, anything but that. While she spoke his lips curled up into a rather amused smirk as he considered that about her.

Nah, not boring. He told himself.

Haastal stood up from the couch. He looked to the woman before him and didn't say anything to her. He just looked at her with an interested gaze. The look lasted a few moments before he scoffed, as if she should know the answer to her own question. He'd give her the answer regardless. He pulled at the bottom of his shirt, bringing it up over his chest before tossing it back onto the floor behind him. Haastal's chest held a number of strange markings, brands that were burned into his skin. Most of them were alien in nature except for one word that was etched below his ribs. "Pride."

He stepped closer to Redd until they shared the same space again. Once he'd closed the distance his hand reached up, fingers running through her red hair as he spoke in a low, sultry tone. "You won't have to ask me that question again." He promised her. "I'm a man who knows what he wants."

He leaned forward, pressing his lips into her neck before he bit down lightly into the soft skin, his hands grabbing her waist as he did. "I want you."

Redd Redd

Redd.png

CLAIM

Sometimes, Redd often wondered if she crossed certain wires with other ones and then communication would be misconstrued. This man seemed to be enjoying or amused with her antics, whereas before she had seen the frustration when she had initially pulled away from him. Even she herself felt confused. Being human meant that she felt more and feelings were not something that she was used to. Especially the physical feelings that made her want to explore and caress the man before her. The fact that she felt the attraction, the warmth and the electrifying spark of lust, didn’t make the physical feelings any less stronger. In fact it only amped up the attraction, attraction and lust were things that she was most definitely not used to feeling.

She wanted nothing more than to explore the man’s body with her hands and to go back to kissing him. In fact, one could almost say that this was the first man that she felt overly attracted to. Gerwald was somewhat distant, but then again, he was simply being a lupine who had just lost the one who he loved. So his distance was understandable and she didn’t think that she had felt any kind of attraction to any other man that she had met. Not even with Gerwald. Vanir was an odd one, a shifter ,but she was a little fuzzy with the details on the night that she had met him. Still though, although she had been curious about his species, the woman was certain that she hadn’t felt anything for him either.

As a wolf, she had never been plagued by attraction or lust and the only thing that mattered was fighting. However, now that she was delving into being human as well as wolf, perhaps attraction and lust also came with the territory of being human. Golden eyes watched the man rise and took his shirt off, but the woman took a step back. Why? She didn’t know, but she felt an aura of dominance around the man and the wolf within cautioned the human half. Yet she couldn’t help but slowly draw her gaze over the many marks that decorated his chest and she recognised the single word just below his ribs. Just because she had been caged for a good chunk of her life, didn’t mean that she didn’t have a basic handle on reading and writing. Her pack were not savages… For the most part.

The woman felt his body heat once more and she felt his hand that stroked through her hair, but it was his words that had her closing her eyes as she angled her head backwards and exposed her throat to the man as he leaned forward to bite down upon the skin. Her hands lifted to lightly rest upon his chest and her fingers curled inwards, but it was the soft exhale which parted her lips and the man’s words that made up her foggy mind. To say that the feeling was mutual, was an understatement and as she lightly dragged her nails down his chest a low growl rumbled from within the woman.

Redd would have shoved the man backwards if he didn’t have his hands upon her waist. Instead, a hand rose to lightly tangle into his hair and she applied force to pull his head back. Golden eyes peered into his own eyes then as she spoke her own words. ”I want you too, but I have to warn you and I won’t be repeating myself; I don’t share. So if we do this, you’ll be mine. There better be no other woman in the picture, otherwise I will track her down and rip out her throat. Then I’ll decorate this room with her guts, so then you'll realise that I am serious.”
Bcj802.png

Last edited:
When Redd showed her neck, Haastal smiled into the easy bites he placed over her. It was only fair, after all she'd all but used him as a chew toy. It was a surprise when her hand laced through his shortly cropped hair, only to pull at it forcefully. He bit his bottom lip hard to stop himself from lashing out at the woman. She explained her rules and Haastal's hand came up to free his hair from her grip. He stepped forward, pressing her back into the wall of the ship before simply muttering one phrase.

"Deal." His lips pressed into hers once again, this time his hand fell down to grab her thigh, lifting her off of her feet and pressing her against the ship's wall. He held her there, kissing her and enjoying the feeling that made his spine warm and his muscles tighten.

He let his mind wander and in only a few moments, time seemed to stop.

~~~
Several hours had passed. It was in the middle of the night but morning was fast approaching. In the bedroom of his ship, Haastal's eyes came open as he breathed in his first breath for a new day. A day that was starting all too early. In the bed, the sheets had fallen onto the floor and the only warmth came from Redd's body that was pressed against him. Her red hair fell over his hand that had been softly scratching into the top of her back. His hand came up, rubbing against his face as he tried to push the night's sleep out of him. Though there had been less sleep than anything that last night.

He looked down at Redd, noticing how she curled into him as they slept. His eyes washed over her for a moment, appreciating every curve of her body and every bruise and mark he'd left behind. Most days, this was the time when he'd push the woman awake and tell them it was time to get out of his ship or the passions had cooled and whatever he'd felt the day before was spilled into the sheets by that point. Lust had cooled, but his passions had not. She was the same as she had been the moments before they had sex, alluring, comforting, and pleasing. No, this wasn't going to be one of Haastal's patented hit and runs, this seemed to be something more and that alone surprised the Mandalorian.

Leaning over to Redd, he placed a soft kiss on her cheek before rolling easily, pulling himself from her arms and moving out of the bed. When he pulled himself up from the bed, his back felt the kiss of the morning air and he winced from it's touch. "Fuck..." He muttered. He stood up, unwittingly running a hand up the center of his back. When he drew back a stained crimson hand he couldn't help but glance back at Redd. "Damn." He muttered, before looking back to the sheets and wiping his hands on them. They'd need new sheets anyway.

He stood up, making his way to the refresher to see to the morning ritual. He wanted a shower but he figured the noise would wake Redd so instead he just brushed his teeth and washed his face before making his way out to the main part of the ship. As he passed by the bed he could see certain signs of the night before. Blood had stained the sheets in several areas, but not all of it was his. He exhaled before making his way out of the room, his hand taking the cigarra pack he'd left on his nightstand. Haastal pulled a cigarra from the pack, biting it out with his teeth before lighting it and making his way to the kitchen. He'd pulled on a set of training shorts that he'd left in the main living area and now he was turning the stove on.

He was hungry and he figured Redd would be too. He began to hum softly to himself while taking a deep inhale of his cigarra. His mind drifting back to the night before.

Redd Redd

Redd.png

MORNING AFTER

One could say that Redd barely rested, that her sleep was always disrupted, but lately she had been getting used to the hustle and bustle of the city as it moved around her. However, in close quarters and after the extensive activity Haastal and herself had been involved in, her body was tired. Except, it was also sore, deliciously sore. So when he placed a soft kiss upon her cheek and rolled away from her, the woman was instantly alert. Yet she didn’t give away that she was awake yet, as she listened to the single words being uttered while her mind drifted over the course of their activities last night.

Haastal had been her first sexual partner. It was a fact that she hadn’t told him until he found out last night. It was also a fact that she had never shared that information with anyone else, not even with Gerwald. Yet it didn’t make the night any less pleasurable and even as she listened to Haastal leave the room, the wolf stretched and felt the after effects of last night. A wince crossed her pale features as she felt every bruise imaginable and a lazy smile curved her lips. Each bruise and mark that covered her skin made her feel anything but regret and it amped up her own need to feel territorial over the man. Lust may have dominated the bedroom last night, but there was more than lust now. It was a sense of a connectivity that she hadn’t had with anyone before. A connection that made her want to know more about being human.

Redd lifted a hand to lightly brush through her red locks and she saw a bruise that covered her wrist. A brow was perked then as she moved to sit up on the bed and as she did so, the sheet fell from her body to reveal more bruises that covered it. How was she going to be explaining this one to the medical staff when they had to do a check up of her current wound? Unknown combatant, she thought to herself as she swung her legs over to the edge of the bed and took note of the dried blood between them. Did she regret her actions? Not in the slightest, but he would regret it if another woman so much as looked at him in a non appropriate kind of way. A hand was drawn over the sheets that had blood stains all over it before she moved to rise and caught sight of herself in a mirror.

Another bruise was wrapped around her throat and the woman simply smirked at the thought. She remembered that one and she was sure that he would have scratch marks going all the way down his back because of it. At some point in the night, it was probably why he had restrained her hands. The woman moved from the bed, only to step into the shower so then she could wash away the dried blood and see the extent of the bruising. Movement caused pain in her lower extremities and she knew why, it was just simply from losing her virginity. So she wasn’t at all worried about it.

After she stepped out of the shower, she used a towel to dry herself off, only to wrap it around her slender form. Then she took a moment to brush her damp hair from her face and exited the bathroom to follow the delicious aroma of food. If she had remembered correctly, he had originally lured her back with the promise of food. Instead their mutual attraction and lust had gotten in the way and they had filled up on… Other activities. Now though, she was thoroughly hungry and she followed her nose back into the living room, where she spied Haastal by the stove. Bare feet carried her over to the man and she took note of the scratches upon his back, which caused a sense of pride to swell up within. A hand lightly touched his back then as she leaned forwards to lightly bite his shoulder and she murmured into his ear. ”Good morning. It seems like you slept rather well last night,” Redd said as a smirk curved her lips.
Bcj802.png

The Mandalorian looked to the pan in front of him. He'd set a few strips of Bantha bacon in the pan and was listening to them fry. All the while he could hear the faint steps that came from behind him. Who else could it be but the woman who he'd claimed the last night, or had she claimed him? He didn't really care for the specifics of it. Though the way she wished to possess him was something that only seemed to turn him on. Her teeth sank into his shoulder and he glanced back, arching a brow at the woman. "Barely. We spent more time screwin' than sleepin." He turned to the woman, placing a hand on her waist while he leaned forward to press his lips to hers. "Mornin' sexy." He told her, his hands sliding down to her backside, giving it a happy squeeze before he gestured back to the pan. "Makin' some breakfast, you hungry?"

He asked before turning back and using a fork to shift the bacon a bit. This was something new to Haastal. He wasn't exactly the wake up in the morning with his girl for breakfast kind of guy. Still, there was something about this moment that he liked, appreciated. He turned back to Redd and grabbed her waist, lifting her up to set her down on the counter beside the stove.

"Where you goin' next?" He asked her, arching a brow in curiosity. "I have to get back to Geonosis in a few days." He told her. Now that was a sobering thought. He had to return to his work before the cycle was over. The man pulled the cigarra from his lips and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke away from Redd.

"Where will you go?" He wondered. He didn't know much about Redd, but he did understand she was a part of The Knight's, at least he assumed she was. The next words that came from his lips were unexpected, even to him. "...Unless you wanna ride with me for a bit." He offered.

Redd Redd

Redd.png

MORNING AFTER

Redd’s lips smirked at his remark before her head tilted back and she lifted her chin to meet the man’s kiss with one of her own. His hand squeezed her butt just as she leaned forwards so then her golden green eyes could appraise the Bantha bacon with quiet curiosity. She didn’t think that she’d had this type of animal before and she licked her lips when she thought about all of the ways that it could have been killed. Such was the life of predator and prey. Besides, when she died, her body would probably end up helping other animals survive in some way shape or form. The wolf’s body would probably be buried and grass would sprout from that spot. Then the prey would eat the grass. It was all part of the natural circle of life and so this carnivore wasn’t about to feel guilty about the food that she was about to eat.

”Starving,” she said as she reached out as if to take a piece right from the pan. If only he realised that she usually ate her meat raw. That was until he turned to pick her up by the waist, only to seat her down upon the counter next to the stove and she smiled. It was in this moment, a moment of domestic life after a night of heaven, that made the wolf feel more secure about something. She felt as if for once there was some direction that she was heading in. Whether she knew exactly what that direction was, who knew. Just that she was enjoying the present moment and didn’t involve medical teams or being bored out of her brain in a small room.

A pale hand reached out once again, having gained better access, to sneak a piece straight from the pan. She gritted her teeth against the slight pain but moved to take a bite. A hum of quiet pleasure rumbled from within as she closed her eyes and chewed, but when Haastal spoke again, it had her looking to him in quiet contemplation. Where exactly would she go? What would she do next? These were questions that not even she knew and she lifted the piece of bacon back to her lips so then she could take another bite. If only to prolong her response to the man’s questions. Questions that not even she really knew, but she did know that after last night she wasn’t about to just simply be on her way. No, she made it quite clear to him that she wasn’t a one and done kind of girl. If anything, her virginity had been a prime example of that fact.

After a quiet moment, she looked back to the man and a sigh parted her lips before looking down at the bacon held in her fingers. ”At this point, I don’t know where I’ll be or what I’ll be doing. Gerwald barely visits and so I mostly get visits from the medical team. Which mostly has me on lock down. Now all it is, is let's go kill that or let’s go defend this territory.” Redd paused as she reached out to lightly place a free hand upon his arm and she slowly traced the man’s skin while she looked into his eyes. ”All of this has given me some kind of purpose. Some kind of life other than killing and defending others, only to be cooped up afterwards; restricted and alone.” The woman paused for a moment before she angled her head slightly to the right and smirked, ”Besides, I want to explore what we have and maybe learn more about the Mandalorian language and culture as well. It intrigues me because it's a part of who you are, so I want to learn all about it.” She shrugged as she finished off the piece of bacon and slowly licked the grease off of her fingers. A nod of her head was given when she returned her attention back to the man, ”I guess you could say that… I’d love to ride with you for a bit.” Redd said with a wink.
Bcj802.png

When Redd plucked a piece of bacon from the pan, Haastal snorted before shaking his head. "Damn, I could of just given you a piece out of the pack." He remarked before looking up at her and speaking in a teasing tone. "I'm not gonna have to check you for fleas or some shit, am I?" He joked, before his hand came up to hold her cheek for a shallow moment. Haastal took another inhale from his cigarra before blowing the smoke behind him again. "Gerwald. You keep sayin' his name, who's that?" He asked, this time his curiosity was flecked with shallow bits of interest. A brother? Something more? She didn't seem like the type to have some other guy on the side, nothing about her seemed that way, but maybe the Lupines thought it didn't count if they were your own kind.

Haastal pulled the ashtray from the counter over, flicking some of the stray embers into the metal container before speaking casually. "What we have. Didn't think I'd end this weekend with a girl. Damn sure didn't expect to be in a relationship ever again." He said before snuffing the cigarra's embers out in the tray.

"Isley once told me that Mandalorians find women quick. We have to, because we usually die young." He said, before clearing his throat and glancing away. "So...y'know maybe you're supposed to be mine." Haastal was not one to throw around the L word, in fact he particularly hated using that word because it brought on a whole different effect that he couldn't understand.

"I'm gettin' back to High Command to hand them my briefing from Rodia. After I do that we can work on your trainin' a bit and I can teach you a bit more Mando'a." He told her. Redd's wink caused Haastal to smirk, leaning forward to place his fingers on her chin, holding it while he gave her an admiring gaze.

"So. Are there any side effects from us havin' sex? I'm not gonna grow a tail or anything will I?" He asked the woman with a chuckle in his voice. He started to pull pieces of bacon from the pan, setting them on a plate beside it.

Redd Redd

Redd.png

MORNING AFTER

The wolf felt his fingers upon her chin and she hummed when he asked his questions. Yet when he finished placing the bacon onto a plate, both of her hands lightly trailed down his bare chest and she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. This was so then she could tug him over towards her position on the counter. Although she felt tender after the night they had, she wrapped her legs around his waist and nipped his chin. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and she placed her lips upon his in a demanding sort of kiss. That was until she pulled away and smirked at him. ”I wouldn’t say that having sex with a lupine will turn you into one. Buuuut,” Redd paused as she pulled a hand away from its position at his neck, to lightly caress where she had bitten him and she angled her head slightly as a ghost of a smirk flitted across her lips again.

”I mean our bite is where our power of change is. It’s why we usually kill those that we bite, because it turns them into a lupine. Although most tend to die a horrible death in mid shift.” The wolf paused for a moment as if she was in deep thought and knitted her brow. ”Maybe we should get you looked at. The last thing I want is for you to die in such a way. I saw it once, but only because my parents wanted me to see what would happen if we didn’t abide by the rules of biting and not killing.” A sigh parted her lips as she slowly shook her head. ”I guess you’ll just have to die a horrible death when the full moon rises.” She perked a brow then as the smirk returned and her fingers trailed over the strange markings on his chest.

She was finding out very quickly that she enjoyed the feeling of closeness with this man. To feel the warmth of another body and to simply explore the scarring. She herself had scars of her own, small ones that were silvery and barely noticeable along her back. They were scars from her days in the arena. The one that stood out the most, was the bite mark, the one that wrapped around her left ankle. Slowly, she leaned in to draw in the man’s scent once more as if committing it to memory and then she began to lightly nibble along his collar bone. To say that she craved this man, would be the understatement of the century. Finally she addressed his other two questions. ”I am flea free, but you’re welcome to check,” She said as she nipped at his earlobe and then continued on. ”As for Gerwald, he is my master and my adoptive brother.”

A sigh parted her lips as she pulled back, so then she could look into his eyes once again. ”He found me shortly after my escape. I was malnourished and a lone wolf. Two things which are very dangerous for lupines. He brought me back to Geonosis where I have two medical staff member who would probably rather see me dead at this point.” The wolf rolled her eyes, ”Honestly, what did they expect. An injured wolf to wake up after being injured to not be on high alert and perhaps maybe bite someone holding a needle in their hand?” A shake of her head was given before she continued, ”Other than that, not much else to really say. Gerwald is pining after a dead girl and so asked that I just be his sister instead.”

Redd shrugged at the topic, but she didn’t understand it really. Then again, she didn’t understand much in the way of relationships either, but here she was with her legs wrapped around a male who she had spent the night with. To her, it seemed right and when he mentioned about Mandalorians finding women quickly and that maybe she was meant to be his, she briefly wondered if he had actually considered her words last night. Quietly, she reached over to pluck another piece of bacon from the plate and took a bite, only to offer the same piece to Haastal. After a moment of silence, so then she could finish chewing, she continued. ”I think, that I am yours and you are mine. It’s a simple statement, but it cuts right to the core really. Sometimes, humans overcomplicate things.” If it had just been a simple one night thing, the woman would have seriously considered herself unlucky, but she felt something with this man and she was willing to chase it down the rabbit hole. ”As for training and teaching me more about Mando’a…” Redd placed the bacon back upon the plate as she licked her lips, ”I’d love that.”
Bcj802.png

When Redd pulled Haastal into another hungry, almost needing kiss the man couldn't help but smile into it. He enjoyed the taste she had to her and even more than that he enjoyed how she seemed to relish in his his presence. That was something he'd have to get used to. When she pulled back from him he arched a brow to look at the woman quizzically. "But? There better not be any damn buts." He said to her. The more that Redd spoke of the bite of the lupine, the more Haastal was beginning to believe it was a thing. He was genuinely considering turning into one of the wolves when Redd's last sentence showed she was joking.

He exhaled, "Shit girl, you just gotta have a sense of humor huh?" He teased her while she played with the brandings that filled his chest. His eyes dropped down, looking to her hands as they danced along the markings. He watched her lean over, her breath tickling his skin as she inhaled his scent. His hands came up to run along the soft skin of her shoulders while she spoke.

Haastal reached over to the metal container on the counter, pulling it into his hands while he listened to Redd speak. When she spoke of Gerwald finding her and the medical specialists he pulled a cigarra from his lips, all while Redd's lips played with him. He sighed in relief from her touch, to the point where he tossed the cigarra back onto the table. He was met with a piece of bacon that caused him to chuckle a bit before biting into the bacon. He took a bite before kissing the woman's cheek and exhaling softly. He pressed his hands into the woman's waist before leaning forward to kiss her. This kiss was slightly different from the others. Slower, yet filled with even more passion than the others.

"Yea, I am yours and you are mine." He whispered in the Lupine's ears.

Redd Redd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom