Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Whole New World

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
It had been some time since Valery last visited Coruscant. The war with the Brotherhood of the Maw never allowed any side to have time to breathe, so Valery found herself traveling from one front to another constantly, with the only breaks being the time she took to train her Padawans or the days and nights she tried to spend at home with her family.
But after recent events, she needed to take it easier and decided some time away from the warzones to focus on less demanding tasks would be good. It was for this reason that she took on the assignment to look into the serial killer on Coruscant, which also involved bringing along a new student who was to be tested in the field.
So while she waited for the student to arrive, Valery was preparing the shuttle and had gotten all the necessary clearance codes arranged for them. This wasn't an overly spicy trip, so it was all set and done soon enough, and the young woman arrived as well to greet her.
"Pleasure to meet you, Padawan Ryiah," Valery said with a respectful bow of her head and a warm smile. "Is this going to be your first mission?"
n0m34qi.png

n0m34qi.png
Valery could still remember her first real mission out in the field, and especially how she was both nervous and excited. So to see the nervousness in the young woman wasn't too surprising, and Valery just offered her a comforting smile, "This should be some good experience for you, then."
But what Valery wasn't quite expecting was that Katarine had read the whole briefing and even proposed a plan of action. It caused her head initially to tilt slightly, but a kind smile followed very quickly.
"That sounds like a good idea, Padawan Ryiah. I have the shuttle ready so climb into the co-pilot seat and I'll get us going." Valery gestured for the woman to follow her, and made her way into the cockpit. She quickly went through all necessary checks and fired up the engines, readying them to begin the journey.
"Once we get there, feel free to move around and give me your honest opinion. I'd like to see how you handle an investigation like this."
n0m34qi.png

n0m34qi.png
"I'd say it's unusual, yes," Valery admitted as she pulled back on the hyperspace lever, and sent them on a course straight for Coruscant. The trip wasn't going to take very long, but they would have time to discuss their role in the mission or other crucial details.
"Jedi are often involved in investigations but that typically happens when it's a case that our skills or knowledge specifically are useful for." she continued to explain. "So, I have a feeling that there is something about this serial killer or the methods used by them that sparked the call for Jedi assistance."
The worst part of it was that it likely meant it was a really bad situation down there. There weren't as many Jedi running around anymore these days, so calling them in was reserved for the more important problems that would otherwise be very difficult, if not impossible to solve.
"You've read up on some of the cases, yes? Was there anything that stood out to you?"
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom