Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walk into the park

Kyla Foy

K
A bright morning was ahead. Her bright beautiful colored eyes were looking straight into the sun, while her training regimen would continue on. She went for her next training towards the park once again, where she met Circe last time. She looked around for a short period of time and sat down in the beautifull grass. Her eyes slowly were closing as she placed her bag on the ground in front of her.

She crossed her legs and thought about happy different kind of thoughts. The jedi way was actually thinking about only the force, but what color it was, they were never able to say. She thought the source as if they were different colors like a certain group of force-users thought about them, The tii something. Her hands were near the bag as she slowly was focusing on it, concentrating on the force while letting it guide her. It did take some time before it started to take flight. The force was allowing it to be levitating in the air. It was very unstable, since it was going up and down every single time, but she was doing it.

She kept on slowly inhaling and exhaling, her eyes sometimes closing even tighter when she was actually doing it. It was quite tough for her but, she did it. It was levitating and she would try to maintain the concentration. Every now and then it had touched the ground, but a few seconds later it would go into the air again. She never opened her eyes and inspected, if she was doing it correctly.

"You know, you are irresistibly cute." Pausing, she gave a soft chuckle as Circe stepped up, taking a seat next to the young Jedi with the cute and terrifyingly affectionate eyes. She was a weapon, of sorts, that could hurt horrd-minded individuals with her natural cuteness and being adorable.

"It's good to see you again. Was hoping to take you on a trip, if you were interested."

[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia looked over towards Circe as she looked at her she saw something different, "Huh~" She turned around and looked at her, her head slowly turning back into the normal position as she was looking at the woman, "Ooh, hai miss~ I was just practicing levitation, my master taught me that~" She told her while they were both looking at each other. The bag was falling back onto the ground as the actual bag was falling onto the ground while hearing about a certain trip,

"A trip to where?" She had asked after that asking, "For how long, I got lots of training to do with my master~" She asked adorable

[member="Enigma"]

"Well... I was thinking maybe we could go to Zeltros. It's a fun place, after all. We could go and visit Hologram Fun World, spend some time in the Anywhere Room - it's a place that can make you feel like you're anywhere in the galaxy." She smiled, considering the potential repercussions of doing this. Of course there was a lot she'd have to shield the young Padawan from...

"What say you?"

[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia would listen towards Circe and she smiled towards her, "It sounds great miss, but I have my jedi training~" She told towards the woman as her eyes were showing again the adorable shine she kept on smiling and said, "How about! I first become a jedi knight! Then we will go?~" She told towards her.

[member="Enigma"]

"I suppose we can do that." Circe smiled, then snuggled the young Jedi again. "Oh gods, you're so snuggly..." Snuggles were all she could think about right now. "You're going to make a great Jedi."

[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
She was snuggling with Circe ass she smiled and laughed, "Hehehehe~ Thank you!" She had said while looking over towards Circe, "I need to practice really hard~ I first need to learn to make them flow above ground, big heavy things after that I will need to learn to push and pull them away!" She had said which was because she needed to learn those skills by herself.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"Indeed you will. And I can promise you it won't be easy. My training came slowly and at a heavy cost." She crossed her arms, choosing not to speak of her upbringing first as an isolated child of the aristocracy, then as a slave on Nar Kreeta. "You must be prepared to make sacrifices. If you do not - things will never turn out as well as you expect them to be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom