Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walk among the products.

He had to smile at that. "I can't say no to that, you just gave me a win-win situation and I suspect you know it." He replied coyly with a smirk as he then moved up to her after taking out a small holo-projector and placed it on a small table next to her. "These are the preliminary designs that we had cooked up in our free time before you arrive on the station." The holo-projector began to display two sets of images one of a leg and another of an arm. "What do you think?" He asked with a hint of pride in his voice.

[member="stardust"]

She chuckled"I may not be that skilled in business but battering and making deals happens to be my thing"she said and looked at the holoprojecter"mhmmmm mhmm"she said"well some edits to size will have to be made of course but other then that I'm impressed "she said and smiled" and that can be hard to do
[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Oh? Is that so? Well then I'll have to keep doing that in the future won't I." He mused to himself after he heard [member="stardust"]'s statement and then adjusted the projectors So that they projected into the middle of the room. "Well then please step into the hologram and we can adjust them to the size most fitting to you." He said as he activated a "wearable" version on the hologram so that it would move with her arms and legs in tandem.

He laughed a little as well and returned the smile. "Well we will have to map your genome and then we can clone the limps which might take a week or so to get them to the suitable age. Don't worry though I won't be the one to ask for your age that will be left to the assistant over there." He said with a coy yet sly smirk then.

[member="stardust"]

She looked over at him seeing the sly coy smile on his face and gave a wink and grin"I don't mind giving my age out actually it is probably the best I explain my age to you"she said and chuckled "you see I...have a thing for living forever" she said and walked to towards him"however I didn't use the force or amulets at all"she said and stopped in front of him"I used science.... So I'm twenty eight mentally.... However physically I'm twenty"she said and looked at him to see his reaction
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos had to admit that such technology would prove immensely beneficial if studied at length but at the moment he was simply speechless, his mind awash with the possibilities. [member="stardust"] Certainly had an interesting past behind her and she certainly managed to impress and intrigue Erebos.

Now I know your probably wondering....what could such a person want with living forever...the reason might surprise you for its not to become god like nor is it for ruling anything...I want to explore the galaxy...I want to see armies rise and fall... Nee technology be ushered in"she said with enthusiasm

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Indeed I want to do it for the experience glory fun of it, I want this be able to know stories and pass them to others so it becomes a legend....I myself want to be a legend...for I myself am the last czar commando....I'm a powerful force user and a great fighter...but that would all go to waste if I died of old age...I rather die fighting"sge said and smiled

[member="Darth Erebos"]

He had to chuckle a little at that. "Are you sure you aren't a sith?" This he said with humor as what she said could be taken in that way if one thought it through.

[member="stardust"]

She laughed and patted his shoulder lightly"I wonder sometimes as well but then I remembered I walk a thin line with it...sometimes you could call me with sometimes Jedi....but if you asked me I'm just a force user"she said with a smile
[member="Darth Erebos"]

"That is true." He chuckled as the assistant walked up to him and nodded to him. "Seems they have every sample they need for now." He then said smiling to [member="stardust"] and gestured for her to leave the room with him. "Hungry?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom