Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walk among the products.

"That I believe would be mostly up to your genealogy, but if I would make an educated guess... around two weeks in the tank to begin with then a month give or take in physical therapy to get used to your new body and reflexes." Erebos then said with a slight smile as he felt it was humorous how [member="stardust"] spoke about her order.

Erebos smiled and then made sure to gesture for [member="stardust"] to not take that second drink. "If the genealogy is supposed to work, you must be sober and with no alcohol in your system." He said as he pressed a few buttons and the office doors opened and on the corridor outside another slid open. "Please come with me, I have something I wish to show you." He said as he stood up and walked by his desk and stood at the office doors as he waited for her.
The doors that had been opened in the corridor lead into a large medical room, with equipment that one would expect within such a room as well as some research and more advanced scientific equipment. In one corner of the room was a large shelf filled to the brim with datapads and datacrons all pertaining to bio engineering, medical procedures and knowledge and even some pertaining to Cybernetic implantation and regulations. In the middle of the room was an examination table with a large tube over head that could be lowered down if the table was made to tilt so it stood in a straight line.

Hahahah"she laughed and snorted"I'm sorry I'm sorry but me getting drunk is a thing of the past ever since I became a super soldier I've never been drunk at all however your right might wanna wait till the alcohol does leave my system "she said and nodded as she got up and started following as she looked around nodding to herself" mhmmm mhmmm and this is only the beginning I presume "she said looking over at him with great interest

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos nodded to her as they entered the medical room. "Of course this is only to allow us a... feel for you genetics so to say." He said with a smile and chuckled as he used his personal com to call in two medical staff to assist in the procedure. He moved with her towards the medical table in the middle of the room, gesturing for her to take a seat if she wished. "Tell me any allergies?" He then said with humor to try and break any tension that might arise from being inside the medical room.
[member="stardust"]

She had no tension only carefulness and readiness"makes sense for me I guess I'll be ready when you are"she said setting down and smiled before laughing lightly"hahaha no none at all"she said and added for fun"doc
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos chuckled at the word doc, for only moments after she had said that two well groomed chiss entered the room, one was female, the other male and both were dressed as medical staff. "Well seems like you said the magic word." Erebos said with a smile as the woman moved to [member="stardust"] and gestured for her to lie down on the medical bench. The male moved to a work station and began to push a few buttons which brought down a medical scanner. "Well then I better get to my end of the job, shouldn't I?" Erebos then said as he moved to a cabinet and removed a few tubes and a syringe tool.
Moving up to her other side he moved the syringe against Star's upper arm and took three blood sample. "Well then this is the easiest sample that we need, the other two are bone marrow and tissue samples are what we need." He then said as he placed the blood vials into a small case that the female had brought with her and placed on a small medical table that could roll around the room were they wanted it to be.

She relaxed as she laid down and sighed as he drew blood from her shoulder, she would remain perfectly still and calm through the entire thing"indeed it does"she said and chuckled before setting still again
[member="Darth Erebos"]

The male initiated a deep scan of [member="stardust"], while the female moved to take tissue samples. It was left to Erebos to take the bone marrow sample which he got through her shoulder, he also took a little spinal fluid to use in the reflex enhancement that would come afterwards. Once they were done the female placed a small bandaid where she had taken her samples and then both left as their jobs were over. "So I hope this wasn't too painful."

Erebos smiled to her and placed the case, that now held all the samples within, into a cooled container within the medical room. "Oh? well then I hope you've learned how to go through it as I don't know if the procedure itself will be painful or not." He then said as he turned to look at @stardust.

She chuckled and shook her head"yeaaa....the pain should be nothing compared to not know it'll hurt"she said Nd smiled before speaking but paused to gather her words then spoke"if you don't mind me asking as you a mir?
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos looked towards her and smiled. "Half of me is a miralukan yes." He said as he moved a hand up to his ear which was pointed to show what the other half of his genes did to his appearance to @stardust.

He nodded to that. "Yes though I still have eyes unlike true miralukans who don't, they are simply not functional." He said while removing his blindfold and opened his pitch black eyes so that [member="stardust"] could see them and understand what he meant.

"It's how I see the world in fact, through the force. It's a hobby of mine to try and learn the most obscure and not known skills that the force offers." He replied to [member="stardust"]'s question, after spending some time with her he had gotten used to her signature in the force so the radiation of force energy was easy to see through so she was now just like most other force users in his eyes.

She nodded and rubbed her chin before being scolded by the nurse and moved her arm back down"I know I few odd ones as well as force sight.... Wadda say in exchange for what you give I work and teach you"she said smiling
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom