Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Very Sensitive Matter

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Inanna asked him if he could get to Telos safely. "Of course, I have my ways. It'll be dangerous, but I can definitely do it. Remember? I'm Red, the supersoldier Jedi that took on a powerful Sith, by myself, to rescue a girl." He said with a smirk. "But yeah, it will not be easy, but I think I can sneak in. Either that, or I have a tactical droid friend working for the Sith that might help me get in. Or I can use my criminal contacts to help me in." He told her. Yeah, he was a vigilante, but he had criminal contacts. So what? They helped him a lot in situations like these. And besides, didn't everyone have criminal contacts?

Red listened to her as she continued. A pair of psychic twins on Nar Shaddaa... Oh, Red knew who she was talking about. She was talking about them, the twins, Willow and Ivy. Red met them before, he had even been their guard once, he had experiences with them. "I know who you're talking about. I've met them before. I've met the twins before, they are definitely a strange couple, but they might be able to find out where the Sith is. I have connections with the Hutts, good connections, they might be able to help us out." He told her.

"I don't know. I've done some extensive research, and yet I've found no mention of this Lord of Doubt. He probably is a Sith Lord, and maybe even an important figure. Even so, I've never heard of them before."

“I’ll go to Telos with you, if you give me a chance to visit those twins first,” Inanna said. “If they can tell us where that woman is, it’ll help narrow down our search considerably.”

Even if they scoured all of Telos for clues, there was always a chance the Sith were one step ahead and would’ve already scrubbed all evidence of their presence there.

“I imagine you’ll want to try and find Nimdok and Miri in the meantime,” she said. In her words was a reluctant consent—she was giving him permission, trusting that he would treat her ex fairly no matter what happened then.

“We’ll have to find out more about the Lord of Doubt. If we could capture, er, what’s her name…” She racked her brain, trying to remember what Nimdok had told her. “...Thetis Suzerain, she may be able to tell us more about him.”

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Subject 73 Red

Inanna continued, saying that she will visit the twins to see if they can find anything out. Then, she said that Red will want to find Nimdok and Miri while she does that. "Yes, I will do that while you visit the twins. I will find them, and make sure they're alright. Then, I'll inform them about what's going on and what we are going to do." He told her.

"Yes, we'll need to find out more about that Lord of Doubt. I'll ask around, see if anybody knows anything, but I doubt I'll find anything." He said. Then, she talked about capturing Thetis. "Capturing Thetis won't be easy, she's quite strong and powerful, but I've beat her once, I can beat her again." Red told her.

Subject 73 Red

Inanna continued, saying that she will visit the twins to see if they can find anything out. Then, she said that Red will want to find Nimdok and Miri while she does that. "Yes, I will do that while you visit the twins. I will find them, and make sure they're alright. Then, I'll inform them about what's going on and what we are going to do." He told her.

"Yes, we'll need to find out more about that Lord of Doubt. I'll ask around, see if anybody knows anything, but I doubt I'll find anything." He said. Then, she talked about capturing Thetis. "Capturing Thetis won't be easy, she's quite strong and powerful, but I've beat her once, I can beat her again." Red told her.

Inanna smirked at Red’s blustering. She had yet to meet Thetis herself and couldn’t judge the woman’s power level, but she would believe Red could subdue and capture her when she saw it happen.

The park was becoming more crowded as the weather grew hotter. A steady stream of tourists headed down the path toward the falls, a few craning their necks at the red-haired soldier and the white-haired changeling as they passed them by. Inanna turned away from them, frowning. She probably should have picked a less conspicuous form, but it was too late now. Maybe she could go and shift into someone else in the bushes after this...

“Sounds like a plan,” she said, looking at Red. “I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to get started. Is there anything else you need from me?”

Subject 73 Red

Red nodded. "Yes, I'm ready to get started. We're both in agreement of the plan then?" He said, ready to begin. He noticed the many other people starting to arrive. They were getting some odd looks. Of course they were, Red was a tall red-haired soldier, and Inanna was a smaller white-haired woman, of course they would get some odd looks, they were a strange pair. "Maybe we should get going, we're getting some strange looks." He told her.

“Yes. We are in agreement.”

She would seek out the aid of the psychic twins, while Red tracked down Nimdok. Two goals would be accomplished—she would learn more about Thetis and the Lord of Doubt, and Red would help to ensure Nimdok and Miri’s safety.

As Red mentioned the strange looks of the passerby, she shrugged her shoulders. Alderaan was known for being very accepting of aliens, but most of these people were tourists who wanted to see the famous waterfalls—they were themselves foreigners with different customs and attitudes not shared by the natives. The stares and odd looks were from people not used to seeing such a strange pair in their daily lives.

In any case, she took it as a sign that they should part ways. “If there’s nothing else, then I suppose this is goodbye for now,” she said. “We can arrange a meeting afterwards. Here is my contact information…”

She took out a personal datapad and sent him the info. “I’m afraid I can’t really help you as far as getting a head start on finding Nimdok. He could be anywhere, on any planet—but you at least know who and what he really is now.”

Bowing her head slightly, she turned away from him and veered away from the main path. Once she was deep enough into the woods that no one could see her, she changed form, becoming an ordinary Alderaanian woman dressed in their typical garb. She left the woods and headed for the nearest shuttle stop, intending to go to the starport and from there make her way to Nar Shaddaa. It would probably take Red longer to find Nimdok than it would take her to see the twins, but she had a few extra tasks to keep her busy in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom