Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Turbulant Realtionship

[member="Zesiro"]

She didn't say a word back, for the moment the heat nor the wind was even felt by her. She started at the place with a dumbfounded look, she walked towards the house and stepped inside as she looked at the sand covered floor...the place was bare with very little things...

this....is home...

The sand shifted by some luck and revealed a dresser of sorts. She opened it up to pull a picture out as she looked over the picture...a red haired man and a black haired women standing with three children...the third one unfortunately was faded and could not be seen

come here I found soemthing

They climbed out of the speeder and slowly made their way inside the ruined building. There was nothing here that stood out to her really, nothing indicating in her mind that she had been here before. Then a gust of wind blew in and revealed some trashed furniture and one of the flashbacks happened again.

Instead of seeing life, she saw death. The red haired man lay dead at her feet along with a white haired woman across the room. Zesiro was crying in pain, her clothes and hair singed from something. She saw no fire around her though, then darkness. Her vision ended and she looked through the room again.

Anya had called her, maybe that had jolted her from the vision. Zesiro turned to face the other sith who was holding a picture in her hands, the open drawer of a dresser next to her against the wall. She walked over to look at what she had found.

It was the man in vision along with a dark haired woman and three children. One of the children is fuzzed out and no real details could be seen. She pointed to the man.

"That is the red headed man I keep seeing in my visions. I have no idea who the woman is, I keep seeing somebody with white hair. That girl in the middle...is that me? And you there?"

They were red and blond respectively and if this picture was a family one, then who was the third child and the dark haired woman?

[member="Anya Loma"]

Shw lookwd closer, upon inspwction white had originally been on the photo but either the sand or some fire had ruined the hair on the picture

the women has white hair seems the photo is...very very ruined in places...that looks like...yes...it looks like me and you...the third one i can't see but that woman...yes...i remember that face

She sat down as she took the photo out and sighed, she closed her eyes as she felt great anger swell up within her as she stood and placed the photo in her pocket

However in the distance they could hear a tusken cry go out, anya looked out to see the tuskens approaching the speeder and looking it over before trashing it then started for the house...sowmrhing within anya clicked and she growled

time to defend our home

She said drawing her saber as she waited
[member="Zesiro"]

Anya took the picture out of it frame and a little grime fell off and it revealed what looked like dark hair was white. Whatever had been eating away at the photo though had totally destroyed whatever image there was of the third child. Zesiro watched as her companion...no sister placed the photo in her pocket and felt anger rising in the woman.

In the distance, Zesiro heard the sounds of something approaching and looked out the broken door. There were four creatures coming into the abandoned farmstead and went about tearing into the speeder they had arrived in.

Grabbing her own lightsaber, igniting it and darting out of the house, she was on the first one before it could respond. With a lightening fast slash, she had cut in half and turned to face the other three.

"That's ours, you get away from it!"

She had no idea if they understood her words, but if they didn't move off, she would kill another.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

The tusekn feel in two, anya came up following as the tuskens moved back raising the weapons and charged at them a few taking shots at the two, however anya blocked the shots going for z and inhaled then let a breath of fure put that consumed the air.

The tuskens that were unlucky caught fire and burned as the others moved back and charged anya and z, anya slicked a stick on half with the tusken being next and roared

You stay away from her I'll kill you all!

She sliced another down as they kept their distance away from the two circling them

Having learned a few new tricks since she killed her first master, Zesiro reached out with the Force and stopped one of the tuskens in mid step. She held it there in place and looked at Anya with a dark smile.

"You can have fun with this one. I'll get the last."

It was circling them, but not shooting or making a move in to get close. Maintaining her hold on the one, she look at the last with that same smile.

If a tusken knew fear, it would feel it now. Too late though when it started to run away. Zesiro used the Force to pull its feet out from under and watched as the gaffi stick flew away and it tried to regain its feet.

She got there faster though and placed a booted foot on its back. Reaching out again with the Force she lifted its head up, bending its body into a very awkward position and slowly choked the tusken to death.

"Unless there's anything else here, I don't think there's a need to stay. We found what proof was needed. I think this was just a scouting party and there will be more."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Anya looked to The one z had a hold on she chuckled as her saber spun and she approached it slowly, the tusken wiggled and let a cry out

However not a word would get out, she she reached up and grabbed it's throat as she started squeezing as tight as she could watching as its hands gripped her hands until it slowed down and finally stopped

there's only one thing I must do...the past is no longer defining us...we build towards the future...with the ashes of the past

Sheblooked at the place and roared her hands as she put it aflame and then turned toward her sister

i..will teach you how to be stronger you will be my appretince

She said and sighed looking at the speeder

get in

Anya dispatched her own tusken in almost the same way Zesiro had hers and finished simultaneously They stood up together and looked at the husk of their former home. The words her sister spoke next were entirely true. Nothing else was here for them and Anya raised her hands, letting out fire that took the house totally and set it ablaze. She then turned to Zesiro and proclaimed that she would be her apprentice.

Her now master turned to look at the speeder let out and sigh and they both climbed in.

"Who do you think that other child was?"

The question came out first since the words of Anya were still processing. Zesiro was so very glad, Anya didn't want to kill her anymore and wondered what training would be like with her. That question would be answered in time though.

[member="Anya Loma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom