Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Trip to Remember

When it raines, it pours.
yE5xScs.jpg
Mandels Resort, Southwest Coast
~*~
The Jedi Knight stood with hands resting on the balcony railing of the 2nd floor, ocean front hotel room and closed her eyes for a moment, taking everything in without using the Force. Wonderful scents from the local flora accented her nostrils. The rays of the hot sun beating down from the clear skies above warmed the Healer's cheeks while the salty sea breeze cooled them off and rustled her long honey blonde hair that was left loose about her shoulders.

The all-inclusive adult only resort was located on the only area of the westside of Ataria Island that didn't have steep, rocky cliffs. It was newly built and had a small strip of pristine white sandy beach that was rather private unlike the one that lined the marina of Ataria City. This was like a dream come true, and Samara's knight in shinning armor was there to appreciate it with her. Was Tyrell as nervous as she? This was a big step in their budding relationship; a romantic vacation for two in a tropical paradise.

Sea green eyes opened, then the Liann dressed in a pink salmon sundress and sandals slowly turned around and leaned back against the railing. A wide smile graced her face as she looked over at the Antarian Ranger sitting casually at the outdoor table.

"Oh Ty.... This is perfect. Thank you for inviting me to come with you to Spira," Sam stated warmly, then chuckled softly thinking about the accommodations. There was a large living area, a separate bedroom with a king size bed, and then there was the fresher. It had a tub that was huge, which could easily fit two.

"I can't get over how nice a room you got us...and big! I mean the bathroom alone is nearly bigger than my entire dorm room back at Silver Rest. This must have cost a fortune... I feel bad I don't have much to contribute to the vacation."

Samara only received a small stipend from the Silver Jedi Order. The only thing she owned really was her ship, and the Nightingale wasn't anything special either. It was for mere convenience of getting the Jedi doctor places when traveling outside of Silver Circle missions like when she went to visit Monastery recently to see the new Sacred Lotus Healing Center there.

"So.... What would you like to do first, hmm? Hit the beach, get something to eat and/or check out the sights? I mean we are tourists after all."

She blushed at that thought... The hotel clerk at the checkin counter didn't say it outright, but the room was billed as some sort of honeymoon suite which they most certainly weren't on. The two were just a Ranger and a Jedi sharing R & R and a fun time in the sun together or so she wanted to tell herself that.

[member="Tyrell Caphey"]​

The commander had been curious about his request for a full two weeks off-duty but he hadn't realy pushed him about an answer. Maybe he already knew. After all, the rangers had a close bond and word did occasionally spread in the squads. Anyways, he had granted the absence with a smirk. It had been busy days and weeks aboard The Concord and wearing the black armour of the rangers had almost became more common than wearing the battle dress uniform. At last, they were here and tarisian had taken a moment sitting down on the balcony and just gather his thoughts after the long journey to Spira. Being able to ditch the BDUs for a while, he wore a blue untucked shirt and khaki slacks along with brown shoes to better match the tropical weather. If the sun drenched scenery from the balcony, or Sam's summery dress and wavy honey-blonde hair in the breeze were the most beautiful to look at was hard to tell.

He switched off the holoprojector so they would not be disturbed during the trip and put it aside on the outdoor table. As Sam turned around, flashing her bright happy smile and modest statement, he couldn't help but to smile back widely and look out over the ocean for a second.

''You're here...'' he said and looked back at her with a smile of satisfaction. ''I think that's more contributing than anything else, Sam.'' he continued. He had not been sure how she would react on his invitation. Then he were met with the same happy and confident smile that she did share more and more. A feeling that she realy wanted to come along, even if she did seem a little nervous and the same red blush as the one on the first day they met back on Kashyyyk, had appeared.

It was almost lunch time and he didn't had the time to answer the question what to do before there was a knock on the door.

''Room service!'' a female voice said from outside the hallway and Ty stood up beside Sam.

''I guess it's for us.'' he said with a shrug, quite obviously faking he didn't know anything at all about it. Going inside and opening the door, a finely proper dressed waitress walked in with a hovering tray of an assortment of local seafood along with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine. She left the tray by the lounge group in the room and left them with a curtsey and smile. ''On behalf of the Mandels Resort, I hope everything it to your satisfaction. Enjoy your stay.''

''Hmm, how nice of them!'' he said and studied the delicacys delivered to them, throwing a gaze back to Samara.

[member="Samara Raine"]

Aww he was so sweet to think that.

"Thanks, Ty. That really means a lot," Samara beamed, and yes the honey blonde's high cheeks were tinged with a light blush.

An unexpected knock silenced any further comment from Tyrell, then a female voice announced from the other side of their hotel door she was from room service. It must be part of the package deal the Ranger had secured when making the reservation, but Samara didn't remember reading anything about it in the brochure. Though, the look he flashed her after the waitress left the tray on the low table in the living area gave his intentions away.

"Yes, it was nice of them," Sam grinned knowingly, then moved over to where the Tarisian was standing over the food and slipped an arm around his waist, gazing up into those enticing green seas of his that she could easily drown in. The Jedi sensed he was very pleased with himself and how everything was shaping up.

"You are going to spoil me, you know..." she said with a warm smile. "then I may never want to go back."

[member="Tyrell Caphey"]​

It was indeed a good start to their little trip, just to share a fine seafood lunch in the room on their own. He suspected and it looked like Sam thought the same. From their earlier trips to Tarhassan and Balamak, he also knew that she was the curious type of woman that liked to get out and do things. These two weeks were realy going to be interesting and enjoyable.

He answered her move by laying an arm around her shoulders and met the warmly glowing sea-green orbs of hers, smiling softly. A few seconds passed before she recieved a light kiss from the antarian ranger, maybe the second or third in their friendship.

''Well, you hungry?'' he said and gave her shoulder a short comfortable rub before letting her go and moved to the sofa, making place for her beside him.

''Yeah...'' he said and grabbed a small sweety fruit as an appetizer. ''I might get in some serious trouble with master Kitra for doing that... But I think I can live with that.'' he continued and gave her a playful wink.

''When was the last time you were on vacation like this, by the way? I mean, with the work and studies you do I'm impressed you're holding up without a well deserved pause every now and then...'' he explained. Sure, they had been on Balamak, and Tarhassan were meant to be something else than it had turned out to. Even jedis must be in need of more continous time off-duty.

[member="Samara Raine"]

Oh how she liked [member="Tyrell Caphey"]'s kisses...

Their first one shared had been in the pumpkin patch during the Harvest Festival on Balamak under a full moon and the stars. It had been a long time coming for the attracted Antarian Ranger and Jedi Knight. A subsequent evening when they were both at Silver Rest for an event, the Tarisian had walked Samara back to the Healer's dorm and good-nighted her at the front door... Since then the two devoted servants of the Silver Jedi Order had been on respective missions in opposite directions from each other. This was a huge step for the close friends.

"I am actually," Sam responded, flashing Tyrell a sweet smile. She watched him move over to the sofa, then followed suit and sat next to him as encouraged to do so.

The food looked delicious with a mixture of numerous fresh fruits, cheeses, and seafood delights! Something the Liann liked, but rarely ever got a chance to have. Samara passed on the sweet appetizers and went straight for the shrimp sitting in a bowl of red sauce. She grabbed a napkin, then brought one to her lips, careful not to drip on herself. The sundress Samara was wearing was borrowed from another Silver Circle member.

"Mhmm, very good," she nodded after swallowing the ocean morsel.

"Well to be honest, I've never been on a vacation. I mean I've had a few days of down time, but never have I gone anywhere like this for fun, or with anyone. This is a first for me.... *amongst other things* How about you, Ty?" the Jedi asked in return, then she took another shrimp and popped it into her mouth, indulging in the delicacy.

Ty followed Sam on the shrimps in red sauce as they begun enjoying their first meal on Spira. The contrasts from being pretty much locked up aboard The Concord, jumping from one mission to another, to sharing a kiss with Sam at a place like this was overwhelmingly strong - In a very good kind of way, of course. Her sweet presence were always a warm and welcoming pause from regular duties. Maybe the time away from eachother had helped them two to get even closer to one another, and form a stronger relationship between them. With a slight smile, he turned his gaze back at Sam. Her honey blonde hair, her sea green eyes and fine facial lines making up the Liann's stunning beauty, was hard not to make one smile.

''No...'' he said, shaked his head lightly and finished a shrimp. ''Can't say I have. We get days off every now and then, but those are anyways mostly spent on Kashyyyk. But I can already say I'm beginning to like it!'' he continued and offered her a generous smile.

He then reached for the wine glasses, flipped them onto the foot and put them in front of them. The bottle of sparkling wine were chilled in a metal bucket filled with ice and a white towel around it.

''I guess my lady is thirsty from the trip?'' he asked rethoricaly before popping the cork open while holding it from taking off into the roof, careful not to make a mess over the place.

[member="Samara Raine"]

"Well then that makes two of us. We shall learn to enjoy a vacation together," Sam smiled with an affirming nod.

Everything was so well thought out, from the accommodations to the food, and now the drink. Samara really was feeling spoiled or more so pampered she supposed. If Tyrell was hoping to score points with her, he was succeeding.

"Oh my... I don't think I've ever had champaign before," she exclaimed with a bit of a blush. "Thank you," the blonde added taking the offered glass of pale yellow liquid.

"Here's to new beginnings and lasting memories, hmm?" the Jedi offered with a twinkle in her sea green eyes as the flute rose up to meet his, then she took a tentative sip to test it. It tasted good, but the bubbles tickled her nose making Samara scrunch her face up with a giggle to follow.

"Mhmm... Nice. I so like it. So Ty, what shall we do after this?"

[member="Tyrell Caphey"]

The light breeze from the outside blew gently in the curtains beside the opening of the spacious balcony. The reception staff had promised a continuation of the great and warm weather that had welcomed the two travellers when they disembarked the shuttle.

''To new beginnings and lasting memories!'' he smiled and repeated after her before their glasses met in a toast. The wine was carefully thought out to match the dishes of the seafood lunch. Another one of the delicious shrimps went down and made for a very night and day like difference compared to the food in the barracks.

He leaned in a bit closer to Sam and laid his free arm around her on the back rest, caressing her smooth shoulder with his hand.

''Well... I think anything would do as long as the company is what it is.'' he said and met her sea green eyes again. ''As the weather's realy good... You feel like going for a swim? And then making the promenade tonight?''

[member="Samara Raine"]

The touch of his warm hand upon her bare skin sent chills down the Jedi's spine. It made Samara both excited and nervous that two were starting to get closer, easing their way from close friends to something more meaningful, possibly.

"mhm I am definitely up for experiencing both... " Sam nodded with a soft smile. She took another sip of the sparkling wine, then placed the glass on the low table before them. "If you'll excuse me then, I'll just go get ready for that swim."

With that said, the honey blonde got up from the sofa and went into the bedroom that was separate from the living area, then into the fresher to change. The Healer had again borrowed clothing for the beach from one of her fellow Silvers. Samara didn't have many extra outfits for this kind of activity, let alone a vacation. She mainly wore her Jedi robes and well did not have a need to purchase such frivolous things.

It didn't take long to slip out of the sundress worn and into a two-piece swim suit with a long mesh skirt used as a cover up and a pair of beach sandals. They were all in the color of black, which was a stark contrast to her untanned skin. Well, that would change in a hurry and hopefully without burning. A beach bag was grabbed with essentials placed in it like sun screen, a water bottle. A hair tie was slipped onto her wrist to pull back her golden hair for activities, but for now it was left down and loose with sunshades adorning the top of her head.

Samara returned to the living area in short order and did a turn around for [member="Tyrell Caphey"], feeling heat build upon her cheeks as she did.

"I hope this meets with your approval, Ty. This isn't something I usually get a chance to wear in my line of work," Sam said flashing a demure smile his way as eyes met.

He returned her soft smile just before taking another sip of the fresh crisp wine. As she went into the bedroom to get change, he finished his meal with one last shrimp and then decided to do the same behind a changing wall in a corner. He grabbed his swim wear from their luggage that had not yet been fully packed up, a pair of two-tone grey boardshorts and a short-sleeved blue checked shirt in thin fabric. Slipping on a pair of beach sandals and hanging a pair of black shades in the shirts pocket and he were pretty much ready for this, for rangers extremely rare but for him also much appreciated occasion. He could not have imagined this when they first met back on Kashyyyk during that summer party.

From his position sitting in the sofa, he were awaken from the thoughts as Sam spoke up behind him announcing she was ready. He turned around and were met with her turn around in the swim attire. ''It sure does! You look amazing, Sam.'' he uttered with a warm smile, stunned by the jedis beauty.

He stood up and approached her, taking her hands and met her sea-green gaze. ''Well, how does it feel then? Do you feel comfortable?'' he asked to make sure Sam felt alright with everything before they would head out, testing what this paradise planets beach had to offer in the afternoon sun.

[member="Samara Raine"]

As usual the Jedi's cheeks felt hot with the compliment given to her by the Ranger.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Sam smiled with a mirthful wink.

[member="Tyrell Caphey"] approached and took her hands in his with the man's green orbs meeting hers in a searching gaze.

"Why wouldn't I, Ty? You've been nothing but a gentleman. Everything has been perfect so far... I for one am glad we came here together, and look forward to exploring all that is offered."

Samara smiled again right before she raised up on her toes and placed a soft kiss upon his lips. "I'm ready, if you are?" the blonde said, tilting her golden head towards the door, then tugged on his hand and pulled him along as they left the hotel room and made there way to the beach front of the resort.

glownePlazeZima.jpg

The beach was private though that didn't mean there weren't others staying at the hotel enjoying the sun, sand, and surf. A pair of empty lounge chairs under a thatched roof cover were chosen. Samara slipped off her sandals, then removed the cover up and laid it over the back of the chair. She grabbed a bottle of sunscreen out of her bag and held it out to Tyrell...

"Would you mind putting some on my back... It would be really bad to burn the first day," Sam grinned, then she turned her back to him and pulled her long hair off to the side to get it out of the way.

He looked out over the ocean from behind his black shades, taking in its beauty with the sun still high in the sky. The beach were filled with the soothing sound of small waves hitting its edge, making the white sand darken along it. As Sam spoke and held out the bottle for him, he turned with a smile and sat down beside her just bellow her waist.

''Of course not!'' he said, took the bottle and squeezed out a fair amount in his hand, before starting to gently put it on beginning from her shoulders.

''So, Sam... Are you a sun lover or a swimmer? Or maybe a bit of both?'' he continued as he worked down with the sunscreen on her sides and down to the waist. When finished, he leant down and placed a soft kiss on the side of her exposed neck before moving over to the other lounge chair just beside hers. He unbuttoned the shirt and took it off to place some sunscreen on himself. Coming to talk about swimming and water, he had a small little secret idea planned for them if Sam would dare to go bellow the ocean surface.

[member="Samara Raine"]

mhm His hands putting the lotion on her back felt good... too good. Yeah, it made the Jedi blush, and she was glad he wasn't a Force user who could read her thoughts in that moment.

When [member="Tyrell Caphey"] was done, she turned around and smiled at the Tarisian. "Thanks, Ty. Here, let me return the favor... "

Samara took the bottle back and squeezed some of the sun block out onto the palms of her small hands, then started rubbing the white cream upon the man's broad shoulders, then down the planes of his muscled back to the V-shape of his trim waist. She knew he was in good shape from the way the Ranger's uniform fit, but oh my...

"Erm No... I'm not generally a sun worshipper, well not to this extent any way hence the high SPF number. I'm surprised you didn't go blind from the sheer whiteness of my skin's reflection," Sam quipped lightly with a soft chuckle. "As for swimming, this will be my first time in salt water, though I do swim laps in the pool at the Rest when the weather is too inclement outside to run," she answered, then the blonde asked with intrigued curiosity etched in her green orbs.

"Why, hmm... What do you have in mind for us?"

''Whatever you say, miss Raine.'' he said with a playfull smirk and laid down on his stomach to let her put on the sun protection on his back. Resting the cheek on his arms he could glance up on her from beside the shades. Her little hidden expression when putting it on were cute and made him smile softly.

''Oh, no! Besides, that'll change pretty quick in the weeks to come!'' he said in response to her own statement about her skins color.

''Hmm, yeah I noticed...'' he continued with a smirk when she mentioned her swimming. She had a very fine body, alright.

Closing his eyes, the suns warmth hit them comfortably and for a moment it felt like it were just them that mattered. No war. No chaos. No troubles. It was easy to put thoughts of works labor aside, though. He bet his comrades in the rangers would be full of envy if they saw him. Of course, he was not the only one that had chances to days off and away from Kashyyyk if needed to. The commander did the best he could to find spaces for some days leave for everyone. And some did not see the need for an all too long vacation trip like this.

''Oh, nothing special. Nothing special at all...'' he said in a slightly teasing tone when Sam asked about what he had in store for them. Hey! Jedi mind reading tricks wouldn't be fair!

[member="Samara Raine"]

Gods he could make her blush on a dime.

Samara gave [member="Tyrell Caphey"] a 'who me' look when the Antarian Ranger projected his thoughts loudly at her. Even though the Tarisian wasn't Force Sensitive, it was easy for her to read him, well that is if she allowed herself to do so. Some sort of Force bond was beginning to form between Tyrell and the Jedi Healer, and it was before anything physical ever happened in a couple sense.

Now that musing made Samara blush all on its own. It was the elephant in the room so to speak. At some point it would most likely happen, but hadn't yet as they had kept things above ground as their friendship grew deeper. Were they falling in love? Time would only tell the depth of their true feelings for each other.

The Liann finished up with the even coating of sun block, then moved back over to her lounge chair.

"I want you to know that I would never invade your mind without your permission, Ty. That is a line I won't cross, though you are easy to read. I should teach you how to shield your thoughts better especially as dark siders and sadly unsavory light siders will exploit that weakness," Sam nodded with a sigh.

"But seriously... What do you want to do?" the blonde smiled. "I'm up for anything, well within reason," she winked with a soft chuckle before sliding her shades back on, then laying back on the slightly reclined chair in a tanning position.

Ty remained on his stomach, when she were done helping him with the back and moved over to her chair. He rested his gaze through the shades while she continued their conversation in a slightly more serious manner. What she said was rather amusing. The thought of it had frankly never crossed his mind. After getting to know the Liann on a, well now very close friendly level, he felt he could trust her with alot.

''You wouldn't be this... unsavory light sider, then?'' he said growing a playful smirk as he did. ''I'm just kidding with you... Actually, there isn't a person I know that I would trust more than you, Sam. Be sure about that.'' he continued with a reassuring tone. ''I've got less to hide when I'm not behind a t-visor, but tips from a professional is always appreciated!'' he said and offered the lovely Liann yet another smile before turning on his back, facing the warm sun of Spira. A little while passed as they improved on each others tanning, enjoying the soothing sound of the slow waves hitting the beach.

''Within reason? That could realy mean alot depending on how you read it...'' he chuckled back. ''I thought about snorkeling, maybe... Tomorrow? I read that they got some impressive shallow reefs here. What do you think about that?'' he continued and turned the head at her. Well, they would go a little deeper than that. If he had not exposed it all to well already. Would the jedi dare to go scuba diving?

[member="Samara Raine"]

Samara just smiled from behind her sun shades when [member="Tyrell Caphey"] teased her about possibly being one of those unsavory light siders. She was far from one. In fact, the Jedi Knight almost fell into the totally opposite category; too good for her own good. lol

So he trusted her more than anyone, huh? That was a tall compliment. Now that made her cheeks heat up and it wasn't from the warmth of the sun's rays either.

"That's sweet of you to say, Ty. I've never sense anything but good intentions from you so I guess the feeling is mutual," the blonde replied, then added. "Well I'm sure with just a few tricks of the trade and your mind would be pretty hardened against attacks of such. It's something we could work on while killing time on our vacation... " she looked over at the Ranger.

"When were not snorkeling and such cause that sounds like a blast. I'd really like that... Who knows, you might just make a mermaid out of me yet," Sam chuckled softly, then grinned. "Speaking of which, want to take a dip in the water? I'm starting to get a little hot."

''You can count on that.'' he stated confirmingly to the good intentions she mentioned were in him. His military background unintentionally shined through in the comment. A phrase often used in the squad, but in a much more focused manner, not this relaxed in an enviroment like this and with a woman like Sam.

''From what I've seen so far... I guess we won't have a problem with killing time, anyways...'' he continued and casually lifted up his shades to look at Sam with a soft smirk.

''Yeah, you're right... This sun realy were something!'' he said and kicked the feets off the lounge chair and stood up, throwing the shades back in the chair. He offered Sam a hand to get up before they walked the couple of sandy steps down to the azure colored ocean. The sand were incredibly smooth to the feet and well warmed by the high standing sun that now invited them into the cool ocean.

A pleasurable cool when Ty walked in, much welcome after an hour or so under the sun of Spira. When it was deep enough, he took a leap and dived bellow the surface to come up a bit further out.

''Is the mermaid coming over, or what?'' he teasingly called over to Sam, pulling the wet hair from his forehead.

[member="Samara Raine"]

Samara took [member="Tyrell Caphey"]'s outstretched hand and stood from her lounge chair, turning slightly to set down her sunglasses as she did, then followed him to the shore's edge. The warm, dry sand gave way to the cooler, moist as a wave washed in, then went back out. The Ranger let go of her hand, then made his way into the azure water. He dove under the surface, then reappeared a few feet further out.

She walked slowly into the ocean, hands spread out at her sides as the waves splashed up against her tone body. A smirk grew upon the blonde's face as Tyrel called to her. "Better be careful what you wish for," Sam said, then dove under the next incoming wave.

The Jedi swam quickly out past the ranger medic into the depths, then circled back to make a run at him like a shark. Samara could of so pant's him right there, but of course didn't. Instead, she stealthily popped up and placed her arms around him from behind.

"Gotcha!" she giggled into his ear sweetly.

He watched as Sam disappeared into the next wave. Knowing this sweet jedi well enough by now, he expected her to try to surprise him in some way or another. Suddenly, he felt her hands wrap around him from behind and turned his head smiling softly at her.

''You did, huh?'' he said in a false tone of defeat before turning around and picked her up by the thighs in the water. She became a little taller and he met her sea green eyes before giving her a soft and passionate kiss, wet from their dives in the ocean.

''Hmm, those eyes realy are something special...'' he stated after the kiss as the shallow waves went past them and against the white beach. She as a whole were special, of course. The things they had shared, the places they had visited together, the journey they had made so far... Every moment spent with her had felt special and energizing to the ranger, and her response had felt equal. The fact that they were here, on Spira, far away from their respective duties. It had to mean something.

''A well-needed cool off, don't you think? Wow, I love this place...'' he continued in a less dreamingly manner. He did not want to push things, or was it realy pushing considering what they had went through and how long they had been knowing each other? Sometime they had to come to the point to decide about their future, but it had to come natural. Or had they already decided in silence, but not in spoken words?

[member="Samara Raine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom