Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Trail to Dathomir (OCC)

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, I know that the Shapers of Kro Var are not on major faction status, but I figured that a little diplomacy wouldn't hurt anyone to big.

So then, I present to you my hand of Friendship to a similar less than fledgeling Empire! You probably haven't noticed yet, but of the few members that I do have with me, we have been doing a tad bit of role playing with you (including myself). So I figured, why not? You at least believe, that we have seen the light of whatever wierd gods you believe in, so that's a start to a friendship.

But you guys are so dang far away! And there is a number of Factions between us that we have to go through to even reach you! Thus, I must involve the Factions of Omega Pyre/Protectorate whatever, the Republic, and the Mandalorians. These threads don't have to be particularily long, just enough to ensure that each faction garuntee that there be safe travel of Kro Var ships on their way through your territory.

So then, what do you say?

Ruye Etarn

R
Is it okay if I post three different threads for each of the stops at the same time? I will write it out as if they had either gone through the previous factions territory, or that they went around without explicitly saying so, so I don't make any assumptions.

Ruye Etarn

R
I wish it was not 2:00 in the morning... then someone could answer my question and I could go to bed...

no matter. I'll wait till morning to see if it's okay to post the other two threads I have for the Republic and Mandalorians.

Anyway, Omega Pyre, if your up to it, here it is: A Trail to Dathomir: Omega Pyre

Ruye Etarn

R
I saw that, and I have to say, that I'm very impressed :) That was a flawless entrance my friend. Also, Cira did contact me, and we should be receiving (hopefully friendly) contact soon :)

Ruye Etarn

R
You know what? I think I'm going to accelerate this process a little, by ambiguously starting the Republic and Mandalorian threads, as in the Republic I'm promising to train a certain Jedi (OCC) and he's getting antsy. I hope none of you mind. Also, I hate to tell you, that the posts will be awfully repetitive as I based them all on the first post for the Introduction with some changes to fit for each.

Ruye Etarn

R
I hope this okay with everyone, but I've gone ahead and involved the Republic and the Mandalorians in on the thread series right away so that I can escape when I reach the Republic (either by good diplomacy with Omega Pyre, or by being forced to go around), to train an impatient Jedi (@[member="Cai Sanis"]).

So yeah, here they are: Republic, and Mandalorian threads.

After these are finished, I'll whip up a thread for them Witches of Dathomir where we make our contact with them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom