Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion A totally serious concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was contemplating my need for social media validation this morning when a thought occurred to me.

We need reactions to reactions on our posts. I feel like this is super critical to my quest to fill the empty void inside of me. If I can't receive validation for validating other people's self validating posts, then life is simply not worth living.

Inversely, this is also a critical feedback tool. For example, if someone makes a post that says something like "Nazis aren't so bad once you get to know them" and someone else drops a love react, I should be able to react to that reaction with an "uh-what?"

Please add this to the forum if you don't want to get cancelled.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Bhj5vlp.jpg

So I was contemplating my need for social media validation this morning when a thought occurred to me.

We need reactions to reactions on our posts. I feel like this is super critical to my quest to fill the empty void inside of me. If I can't receive validation for validating other people's self validating posts, then life is simply not worth living.

Inversely, this is also a critical feedback tool. For example, if someone makes a post that says something like "Nazis aren't so bad once you get to know them" and someone else drops a love react, I should be able to react to that reaction with an "uh-what?"

Please add this to the forum if you don't want to get cancelled.

Thank you.
ONLY IF WE CAN HAVE REACTIONS TO THE REACTION REACTIONS!

Locking this.

I saw it three times and had the willpower to ignore it but now it's late, I'm tired, and this thread has pissed me off for the last time. Like I honestly hate it. This is the type of thread that everyone looks at and they're like, ugh, but when I pop off about it they're like "omg tefka you're going too far leave that guy alone". NO THEY NEED TO KNOW, DON'T CODDLE. IM SORRY BUT ITS TRUE AND REAL THEY NEED TO KNOW LIKE IF THEY HAD A BOOGER ON THEIR FACE BUT INSTEAD OF THE BOOGER IT WAS A STUPID WASTE OF EVERYONES TIME.

/me clears throat

I mean...

Haaaa funny joke good job man finger guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom