Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A Time for Transition

We handle a lot of our discussion on Discord, but there are two big things for the faction that really should be discussed on the board because not everyone is on Discord, or actively follows our chats.

1) Some of you already know this, but I will be resigning as the SJC major faction owner by the end of April. Despite being a member of the board for so long and have frequently been a faction staff member, this was my first time as a MFO, so I want to extend my appreciation to the faction staff and members that have been with me during this time. However, there are things I really should prioritize in real life right now, and I think the faction could benefit from someone new at the helm.

So with that said, it is time to nominate a new major faction owner. Please make your nominations below.

2) Right before and during the SJC-Bryn'adul War, the Hutt Republic in-character and out of character joined the Silver Jedi Concord to better protect their worlds from the Bryn'adul expansion. There was an understanding between the MFO owner at the time and the Hutt Republic's OOC leader that their worlds would in-character and out of character leave the Concord when the Bryn'adul threat was gone.

The Bryn'adul threat is gone, but so is the Hutt Republic. That OOC leader has stated that there are no plans to bring back the Hutt Republic either.

With the Hutt Space Consortium going major, they have an interest in using some of these iconic Hutt worlds, and we've simply been safekeeping them. Given that the HSC is pretty much the spiritual successor, I'd like to start transferring them to the HSC as part of a inter-faction plot with them. In return, they have proposed helping us with doing dominions of other worlds, which potentially allows us to expand back to the east in more traditional SJC space.

If anyone has any objection to this idea (especially a future MFO candidate), I'd like to know about it now.

If no-one does, we will start by doing a thread to hand over in Nar Shaddaa, with the understanding that there will be a Silver Jedi Shadow base established and kept on the moon as a means to give us a means to quietly interact with some criminal elements as either allies or enemies. It potentially allows to better develop further plot lines with them.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom