Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Thread of Nothing

Anyone want to do a Roleplay between characters in which nothing happens at all?

As in, no fighting, no plotting/scheming/other-variations-of-similar-words-previously-mentioned, just an ordinary conversation between two characters that in the end they both part ways probably never to see each other again :p

Is that even possible without it immediately being labeled as non-canon for being completely unchaotic?

Hmm, which character should I use though?

DV is a Sith ghost ship, so that may be difficult to integrate
Kyr is a Tusken Mandalorian that wants every last Sith to burn in a pit, so again, might be difficult to integrate without him trying to kill someone
Stone Hermes is a cybernetic alien that shall spread the religion of Moross Crusade through a blade that spreads a Techno-virus, so um... yeah
Iron Giant is a complicated alien fish enclosed in a literal ton of mechanized gear and weapons, but she's been relatively friendly. It might work, especially since she only sees heat signatures.
Old Man/The Walking Man is strange guy who likes to talk, but should be known for carry trouble around with him and being the cause for it. This may also work.

Okay, I'll probably be using either the Old Man or Iron Giant, but I'll work with the general consensus. Where should we encounter one another?

Oh hey I planned this didn't I? Sorry dudes, I forgot.

I'll figure it out soon :p

So who is going to come?

We've got @[member="Gar Tanaris"] and a few others, but I'm not sure if all of you are still into it?

It'll be hard for me as the first poster, so um. What should be the setting be? Like an intergalactic party or something? Random encounter on a random unaligned world?

Any body may join, but I'm really having trouble as to how to start this. Help!

Where are we? Why are we all meeting? More importantly, what would cause us not to kill each other or run a muck where ever we are?

Seinfeld has been referred to as a show about nothing. There is going to be a a Seinfeld reunion...
Start at a cafe, order your regular, interact with the staff and locals, maybe a panhandler out side, bad weather, a power failure, salty pie, strong coffee, a big salad, movie tickets, a roach on the floor, gum on the booth seat yadayadayada

Hmm okay, so we have a variety of factions that have expressed interest in joining, so it should be a neutral area or at least an area to which this occurrence is common.

That immediately rules out Coruscant, and Nar Shaddaa seems cliche.

Oh! Oh! I found a funny named one! How about we have the thread on Walalla! I don't think ANYTHING has happened there... like at all. We'd fit right in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom