Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thief and a king walk into a bar...

Crystal-projects-the-Wall-Kingsglaive-FFXV.png

Built with tall towers, a palace that has its inner walls in colors that varies from black and red metal and stones. The building is built with a pale look. Huge, with great banners of the noble houses of old that ruled the planet for many years, the palace has huge black doors that take to a gran courtyard, where practice of weapons is often seen. The great stairs in the yard lead directly to the Great Hall where lies the Sun Throne, made of crystal, both fragile and royal. The palace glows with the light of its own shield that guards the seat of power in all the capital, deep within the palace lies the Sun Throne, where the Kings of Kaikielius of old, and now the Primarchs of the Interstellar Protectorate stay.

Audiences with the other Nine Houses was always a boring thing. Although they never came out their castles in the ring cities, Iedolas had a disliking about having to discuss every single matter with them first. They respected his authority, but money was always a horrible thought among the Dukes of Houses Juoni and Tyrell, always greedy elzeris thinking about their own pockets instead of the long term profits.

He had but one more meeting that day. A man, one that was growing in fame and status around the galaxy, he had made himself a Guild, for all outlaws, mercenaries, thieves, bounty hunters and slicers that were seeking for employment. Such power in ones disposal was something too good to be true, after all, he had criminals in his service, people without paths to trail and planets to call home.

“Send him in.”, Iedolas said in a harsh tone of voice to his personal intendant.

Carn was waiting for some time now, he had a meeting with someone very important, someone that could bring his guild to rich and power. That was the only reason for him to wait that long, the money had too much power over him. He was already planing witch gangs he had to take down to rule the underworld and how to do it. That was only possible if he got the support from this new partner.
A servant came in to the room and broke his day dreaming.

"He will see you now." he said and waited for the crime lord to cross the room.

Taur entered a new room and saw the noble man waiting for him.

Primarch Iedolas

“Mister Carn Taur, i presume.”, after he stopped walking the Primarch still smiled, as he took a measure of that man, from head to toes. “I have a excellent recommendation hololetter from Queen Popara the Hutt. Long business both of us had in our long lives in this plane of existence.”

He was the one that made the call. Easier it was for them to use others to acquire special items the Protectorate needed for their plans, such as holocrons, a few rare animals and other things similar. Iedolas was a cautious man, that lead a cautious people that had intentions of uniting with many other noble from star systems in forming a great alliance to keep trade and order in their corner of the galaxy.

“I hope you made a lovely journey and is enjoying your stay in Kaikielius.”, he was not the best host one could find, but he certainly tried, and probably it was not something that the man was interested, and as Iedolas walked down to stay side by side with that man, he could not help himself from smiling. “I am in dire need of the services of a man such as yourself. A strong fighter, admirable commander and that understands the minds of criminals better than none.”

[member="Carn Taur"]

As the monarch spoke, Carn checked him out and tried to decide if he could trust him or not.

"So that's how. I'm pleased to know that the Hutt is involved with this, she was always a good bussiness partner."

Well that was a point in his favour, but still, just because the Hutt set this up doesn't mean he could trust the Lord. He would have to know him better.

"It's a nice planet that you got for yourself, but I'm not here for amusement, what do you need from me?"

Looking over to the elder, Carn noticed that he was smilling, he wondered why.

"Well, as long as the payment is right my club and I are ready for everything. Just tell me what, when and where and we will get the job done."

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

“It's your majesty.”, said the voice of his intendent at the his back, a fact that made Iedolas smile for a brief moment, as his violet eyes were set upon the man in front of him. Tall, strong, stern and wild, a human that remembered him of someone, from his past.

He was the one that made the call for the Hutt. He was in need of a organization that suited the Protectorate, a government that would never accept a Hutt in power ever again, the Dark Moon Club however was more like their ways. Iedolas was a cautious man, that lead a cautious people that had intentions of uniting with many other noble from star systems in forming a great alliance to keep trade and order in their corner of the galaxy.

“Kaikielius is not mine. It belongs to the people.Our people took the planet hundreds of years ago when we defeated House Praji..”, ancient history was something that the woman was not likely to be interested, and as Iedolas walked down to stay side by side with that man, he could not help himself from smiling. “Payment shall be good. Because we want to buy your Club, to work with us indefinitely.”

[member="Carn Taur"]

" I must say I didnt see that coming. Ok it should work as long as my requests are fullfilt.First we will need a base of operations, a planet or a moon should do it, we need money to hire more men and and a free pass in all of the sistems controlled by your goverment, a fleet of ships would be helpfull. This requestscant be changed otherwise we have no deal. As for your interests, we will fight for you if its that what you want, we can smuggle goods that you cant get legaly... just tell me what you need."

That was a surprise, a welcome one for sure, with this kind of allies the Dark Moon Club would rise and defeat all the enemys that he had.
No other crime sindycate would be a thread and power would come with it, power that Carn never asked for or wanted, but he wouldnt refuse it, he would accept it.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

“Very well.”, he said reflecting about that for a moment. It was a reasonable price asked from the alien, he would be happy to pay up with one of the moons in Achillea, ships would be something to be put on hold but he could something similar. “Your requests are duly noted and shall be fulfilled.”, he could always provide them with money to buy more ships. Or simply ask the Draklory Arms to build a special type of fleet ships for his club, would be something to be seen in the next couple of days.

“Will be my greatest pleasure to work with you, mister Carn. I believe your Club can grow to become renowned all over the galaxy.”

[member="Carn Taur"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom