Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Tempestuous Festering

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Gherron Vael"]

Zeltros

Free. Free at last.

This was the first thought that immediately came to Circe's mind as she stepped foot onto the pleasure planet that was Zeltros - her half-homeworld. Mother's side, anyways. She raised her eyebrows, overviewing the planet full of gorgeous men and beautiful women, all of whom were scantily clad and nearly possessed by the overwhelming potency of the pheromones.

But there was one alpha predator on this planet, and she was looking for something a bit... atypical.

Gherron walked among the zeltrons, trying his best to ignore the overpowering amount of pheromones in the air. He could remember talking with a zeltron once in the Coruscanti Jedi temple as a padawan, and he knew how effective their auras could be. Hell, maybe that was the point of being here. Getting his mind off of everything. He was losing it, and he knew it. Some days he was overly paranoid, some days prone to anger flashes. Today, he was feeling a strong agitation creeping into his mind. He hated how he couldn't control it. Meditation slowed the pain down a little, but whenever he finished, it always came back, and in full force. He was slowly being infected by the scar on his chest, even if he refused to admit it.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Gherron Vael"]

Well, it seemed this vacation of a sort wasn't going to be merely interesting after all.

The sense of a light side signature brought a smile to her day - on a world dedicated to the pleasure of its inhabitants, the Dark Side could easily take root. She slowly slid through the crowd, trying to find the source of Light that she could hopefully engage with. Slowly, she stepped through the crowd, her eyes closing as she allowed the White Current to change her appearance to that of her original form - light green skin, black hair. She stepped through the crowd, a contrast to the red and pink-skinned women before taking a seat on a polka-dot couch along the route she was sure he would be walking. When she saw him, she would smile.

"You... Jedi. Might coming over here? I just want to talk."

As Gherron continued to walk along the street, he immediately noticed a green woman among the crowd of pink. As if that didn't stand out to him, she beckoned to him, calling him forth. She'd had a nice smile, but Gherron wouldn't have any of it. "Sorry, I don't have time for one of your kind." It was the first thing that came to mind, which upset him. When had he picked up that kind of contempt in his voice? Of course, he had to remind himself that it wasn't even himself, but his wound. However, no matter how bad it seemed to get, he was convinced that he was fine. Was it affecting his judgement too? Most likely. However, he wouldn't be able to dwell on that fact as he passed the green-skinned woman.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Hold up here." she stood up, placing a hand on his shoulder before he could get too far away. "You think I'm here for that? No... That's not why I perked up when you passed by. It was more along the lines of those intriguing Force vibes you're giving out." She smiled, putting on as much charm as she possibly could. "It's mostly light, but there's just a tiny bit of dark in there. I'd like to talk about it with you, if that's alright. Maybe see what's going on."

She was sincere in voice - that was the best way to distinguish her from the others around here.

Gherron hesitated for a moment, then slowly nodded solemnly. She was right; how could he think so harshly against such a nice woman? She just wanted to help. He found it hard to dwell on the fact that he was now thinking with the mind of a twelve year old, and was being just as naive. The wound on him had really karked up his emotions. "Yeah... sure. You're right, I think I do have a bit of darkness in me. Can... can you help me? I think i'm lost."

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Gherron Vael"]

"I believe I can. Come with me." Gently, she placed her hand in his own, palm to palm, and began to lead him through the crowd of hedonism and pleasure. She motioned for him to stay close, so that a stray Zeltron carafel wouldn't try to steal him away. It was important that she kept him near, lest he disappear on her. But soon, she had reached the ramp of a starship, overlooking the party scene as she knocked at the door. "We'll be safe from the mob in here. If one of those girls had grabbed you, there's no telling what would happen."

Of course. she technically was one of 'those girls,' but she wasn't caught up in the frenzy of sex, drugs, food, alcohol, and other pleasures and indulgences the people of Zeltros thrived on for the entirety of their days.

As the woman led Gherron by the hand, he silently followed her without question. He didn't know who she was, but she seemed interested in keeping him safe from the zeltrons. After all, they could get a bit on the touchy-feely side. That was one thing the woman seemed to recognize, pondering on what would happen if he was lost in the crowd. Once they got to the ship, he looked around the hangar for a moment, almost seeming dazed, or out of his body. "You wouldn't happen to have any drinks aboard, would you?" He'd been itching for a drink for some time now, and it was a habit that he'd picked up only very recently. He often pondered if getting drunk would ease the pain of his scar.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Gherron Vael"]

His confusion seemed unnatural. Considering he was in an environment free from pheromones, it should've been relatively easy for him to clear up - but he still seemed rather dazed. She gently took his hand and moved to walk him to the ship's medical facilities. "I think you may have been drugged... Or something. Come with me to the medbay and we'll see what can be done here. I'm going to help you as best I can."

Hopefully, he wouldn't be reluctant regarding this sort of thing. She didn't want there to be any real issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom