Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Telltale Mandalorian (Horror thread?)

I'm looking for a group of people willing to work on a thread that will leave their characters scarred, physically and mentally through the ordeal. I'm inspired to make it something along the lines of an Edgar Allan Poe writing, something very dark and almost sad, you know what I mean? This character already has depression so I feel like something like this would be just the perfect fit for him. I'm currently taking ideas.

Any particular ideas? Right now I'm just hashing some stuff through the gauntlet. I'm thinking something to do with magic on Dathomir, maybe a force cave that reveals the character's greatest fears? Or something along those lines. Going down there to search for a missing person. Just trying to figure out what the absolute worst situation is and making it survivable.

[member="Eclipse Reign"]

Eclipse Reign

The World only makes sense if you Force it to!
[member="Nicair Claden"]

Dathomir would be a sound place to do some stuff. Heck, it could be a two part arc. The first part being all calm and only delving into the darkness slightly. While the second part is full of danger and other stuff. Also, the cave with your greatest fear? Sure, sounds good! We can discuss them more via PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom