Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A taste of the fire

This cause her to pause for a few second, even his hand didn't go unknown. This was to say that she couldn't help but give out a smile of amusement from her bright lips. Thinking more towards herself that this one was a bold one. Cute as he may be, still what could a little bit of this hurt after all she was only a female even they have desires once in a while. "Well, now aren't we just bold," as she tried the fire a bit more, looking at the sun set. "Yes the sunsets here are very beautiful maybe part of the reason I chose this planet will that and the factories was cheep at the time." giving a little hearten chuckle.

"Only one thing missing is food," as she thought on this matter she couldn't help but know that their was cheese inside. "I do have cheese for when I do wine tasting if that would interest you any." as she had to think to herself the next thing he would be doing is speaking to her in some poetry of how she was the sunset with her hair and the brighten of the sky with her eyes. Sapping yes but she didn't mine, now a few years ago she would had this boys lights out with one of her fist. The getting herself another bottle to drink until she past out.

"So you want me to get a cheese, " as she also knew she would need to put more wood on the fire if they would stay out here longer as once the sun goes down it will start to get chilly fast.

[member="Henry Chinko"]

Hank smiled. It seemed Seanna was not at all bothered by his advances, although she was being coy. That was fine, Hank could be patient and respectful. A lovely woman like Miss Vel was certainly worth it, and she was a person worth knowing no matter what kind of flirtation took place that night. More importantly, beautiful people were often the only source of literary inspiration for Hank. Maybe an evening with the fiery businesswoman would prove just what he needed to break the spell of writer's block that he had been experiencing.

Although maybe he was just avoiding the fact that his inspiration was behind him, somewhere else in a house with a family on Coruscant that he never got to have.

"Well, if I'm going to recommend your company to cater the Ice Queen's party, I'm going to need a sampling of everything you have to offer." Hank teased in a low tone, dripping with suggestion. "Maybe I'll write you something in exchange."

Whether she played along or not, Hank liked cheese.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Slowing getting up as step in front on him only to pause. Looking down at him that when she let herself blend a little at the waist giving a way to a soft pat on his on the cheek. As she played some more with him letting her fingers mess with his hair. "Careful there one might get the wrong idea." as she turn to walk back to get the cheeks and some more of the liquor to taste. Even those she had a feeling that in the morning he might not remember very much of it all.

Stopping in the door frame of the place she turn with one hand on her hip. "Well, I think a hand would be great." as if it seem that he was just watching her from behind. This only got her just a little bit on the heated side. A few years before how much one person could change in a few years. He would had a slap in the face, guess that people can change so does ones season.

Not waiting to see if he followed her even those she had a good idea that he would. Busy herself with the other wines, and ales of her liking. As she laid it all out on the counter top. Waiting to see what he would do. As she got the different kind of cheese, even finding some nerf summer sausage. This brought a good delight to her face. "This be enough to go back outside.", smile at him in away that could only get him hotter under the collar then he already was about her.

"Oh we might need these." as she step over to a closest like pulling out a blankets. Yes this would have to do for now.

[member="Henry Chinko"]

Hank examined the food with a smile. "Quite the hostess Miss Vel."

Hank had been around the block before, and it was undeniable at this point that Seanna was tempting him on purpose. That wasn't a problem, in Hank's mind, but it was fun. As she pulled the blankets out from the closet, Hank moved closer to Seanna until he was just behind her. When she turned around, they were face to face, bodies almost touching. His eyes were alive with temptation and light.

"What ever could the blankets be for, Seanna?" Hank gently wrapped an arm around the small of the red haired woman's back and pulled her to him, close enough to kiss. He was drunk, and acting on impulse now. If she wasn't interested, she would certainly let him know now. No more cat-and-mouse. He brushed her fiery hair out of her face and behind her ear.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Couldn't help but be let the way he was being so quaint. "Yes I am, then again this is nothing what your use to." , as she raised an eyebrow to the fact that she could see that he was trying of her little game. Or was this just the next step. Knowing go a well the under laying of what he was meaning. If she would been one to blush so easy she would been by now. At last she wasn't. Only know she found herself in a very could one say interesting "Careful now one might get the impression, your wanting to steal a kiss." this only brought a toying smirk.

Didn't she wanted him to kiss her hadn't this been her game this whole time. Know doubting herself just with someone she just met. After all she was to be a respectful business Lady. What if this got out that this was a way she tried all protental business partners. After all she was far from a lady in red or what every they was calling that sort now day.

Then again here she was with him, feeling his hot breather upon her face. As if the world had stop for that moment in time. Waiting for what was it to give him some kind of clue as to say it was okay go on. There on her lips there they parted not just to invite that kiss but speak. "This just turn interesting." as Let him have his arms around her. One question to ask..

[member="Henry Chinko"]

"Well, if you thought that, you'd be thinking correctly." Hank never broke eye contact and did not back down, pulling Seanna even closer. He did want to kiss her, although it didn't help that he had had so much to drink. She was lovely, and from this close he could feel her heart beating, and smell her hair. She was very lovely.

"What's the question?"

[member="Seanna Vel"]

The tingling of her skin wasn't enough to drive her crazy yet to have him so much closer to her then she should have wanted. It was in his eyes that desire this just made her lips spread a bit more apart. Even her heart was beating faster it wasn't as if she was trying to make it got faster it was that natural thing.

"Well you remember this night, and kiss." as she couldn't help but bring her one long slender figure up to his lips to trace them. Stopping in the middle of them resting the figure there.

Even those for some reason her desire to play more of this game as dangerous it my seem but there was hidden bit from her crazyness that she was feeling tonight or was it him himself.

[member="Henry Chinko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom