Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprising Spar

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Perhaps Yuvie assumed wrongly about the eye bit but had a small gut feeling that her master probably was responsible for it and not the new mechanical one, or perhaps both, but either way it would be best not to assume to much. The two circling coming to an end at the inquisitor sat down, herself though choosing to stand, "but who is more foolish? the fool or the one that follows them blinding on their large scale wars"? Seeing as she was here now and the fools in power where still... well in power it was safe to say she was probably the foolish one, "tell me though, what are your plans as of now, surely you would not have us stand around all day chatting, unless you are just looking for nice company". The inquisition was probably not the most sociable place around.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"Well sitting around or standing all day isn't bad. I have no pressing concerns as of yet and we could learn a lot from our different governments." They were the same maybe in regards but vastly different in it seemed how they operated.... maybe she had seen several imperial groups fall because of a lack of anything strong and avoided them. The atrisians were maybe one of the more successful but then they started proclaiming they were the true galactic empire and drew the ire of most of the galaxy. She took another swig and looked at the girl. "Come now, i won't bite and learning what happened to the imperials that left the empire and made their new one could be itneresting.... at least for the first three."

Iturizu Yuvie

"Well you may not but I kind of do, never the lest talking would be nice, there is much I have to learn about the Sith Empire", in some regards she knew the two empire were similar, but at the same time different. One being that the Galactic Empire did not go about business as brutal as the Sith, such leaving little condition and allowing them to gain much space, but for how long she wondered? Her past Empire had suffered the fate of overextending it's forces fighting the Silver Jedi and not was worn out, depleted and on the verge of collapse. "How do I know you don't bite? vampires seem to be popping up in many numbers these days, but I will sit, you don't seem like a totally evil person", the Mirialan replied taking a kneeling position near the other inquisitor.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"Hmmm evil is a point of view." She was looking at her for a moment. Staying there and how best to explain the old sith empire to the new sith empire and the one sith or the several galactic empires she had seen and even cursory been a part of. "Th empires that have arisen have been mostly.. short lived, they flourish for a time, have people there but then give into smaller vanity or just seem to be a business for different companies and when those companies move on they lose a lot of their technologies and push. Eventualy the government collapses and something else comes to take its place that may or may not be better."

Iturizu Yuvie

"And that is your point of view that evil is a point of view, but we could be here all day at this rate", still there were certain things that anyone would agree was evil, even if you where a Sith. Yuvie sat down in a cross legged position as the inquisitor went on to explain all the different Sith Empire's, most seeming to have the same story, though circumstances different from place to place. "Seems that Sith do not have a long attention span or are often looking more out for themselves and own interest to keep their empire's alive, I could also seem many companies going elsewhere if Sith rule put embargo on what they can and can't do". From the looks of thing no Sith empire could really work in the long run, the harder they impose law the more rowdy people get, the more they use propaganda to demonize the other side the less people are willing to fight when even the tiniest of truth gets out.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She gave a bow of her head, the danger and risk of it with the sith empires.. well there wasn't much. THe sith had notoriously short attention spans when they were in trouble or not winning all of the time. Move onto the next thing... so she would just look to see what they were going to do. The inquisitor though provided a few things for all of them. SMall flask of wookiee spirits and ration cubes before she crossed her legs with a smirk. "We'll have to see though, the latest sith empire has been doing mostly... the standard. destroy everything..blame it on the victim and blame the jedi for not jumping in to protect them. Then when called or confronted they.... moan."

Iturizu Yuvie

"The blame game, yes I have seen that a lot, that was their plan on the Kessal attack where is was put down to be a traitor, using pirates and pirates to lure the Jedi and cause destruction while the Imperial forces did the actual task". "After wards we where to spread stories about bout the Silver Jedi could not protect their own worlds and were secretly keeping the spice mines open which lead to the attack, but as you could probably tell that did not go down well". The empires now loosing a huge amount of support and on the brink of civil war and collapsing, the only thing keeping it all together being their leaders stern resolve, but ultimately futile, not with the CIS and Republic closing in on both sides. "It makes me wonder how the Sith Empire will take over the galaxy and bring peace like they say, if it involves destroying half of it and make people more and more contempt at their actions".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"Popularity, despite the amount of destruction they generally cause they also have a bunch of friends cultivated in governments across the galaxy who turn a blind eye to their actions because they aren't so bad. So..." She trailed off thinking about it but leaned a little on the tree stump this was surprisingly.... fun she rather enjoyed the idea though of talking. There was a shrug of her shoulders as she wa uncertain abkout what they might be able to do or what they might run the risk of doing. "We'll just have to see there will always be problems within the galaxy. We'll just have to let the galaxy take its natural course with all of them."

Iturizu Yuvie

"Sith infiltrating other governments, I have heard about that much before, seen senators advocate for Sith, ones that probably Sith or are paid heavily by their order". "Then there are those among the Sith that believe they are doing the right thing, that purging an entire planet shooting the 'future generations can live in peace' story every five seconds" Like a billion people can just be born over night, it would take hundreds of years before the planets they conquered recovered and by then the Sith Empire would most likely have fallen the worlds they took over still in ruin and resentful of such an order. "See how things go... maybe, perhaps people will over time learn, unless there is another massive plague that kills of halve the existing living form everywhere".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"Well listen to you, now you are getting it." She said it but offered a grin while sitting there. "THough we can go around and around with this debate.... in the end it all comes down to one thing." Belle rose up and stood there making sure her bodysuit was clean and prepared. "What will you do with everything. Me personally I choose this... avoiding the problems. It works and lets me go betwee and find the things they miss. LIke the old alchemy labs here on the planet. THere might be useful items or things that can be sold, there is also an abandoned ranger's base on the world one could raid for equipment or possibly a ship."

Iturizu Yuvie

Ture they could just sit there for hours and talk, would not really do anything, but the Labs she mentioned did catch Yuvie's attention. "I am familar with alchemy, crafted some armor and learnt some other tricks in that field of expertise", meaning she learned memory drain and used it on her teacher, that had perfect memory and it did not affect them. "If I could use the lab to change my appearance, that would help me a bit, especially when roaming Sith space", being her home planet under Sith rule, and no doubt that their data banks would have information on a certain mirialan defector. "Ranger base should be no problem, I and good with tech, and know how to get past anything the Silver Jedi had", something you got the hang of in a merchant family.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

SHe looked at her and rose up. "Well they could be surprising... mostly depended on who was making the defenses." She was walking now though and thinking about the rangers base on felucia it was at least built like a base.. something to be defendable. Compared to some she had seen with a single line fo defense. It had three walls, one natural that funneled forces through opening that were massive chokepoints and lined with a number of anti air defenses. A planetary shield generator for protection from above... the mine and no mans land meant there was a designated route through it one had to taketowards the second wall which was just as defended with more turrets and two plasma bridges gong over a large ring of cut earth. Then walkers and vehicles with defenses and turrets from both sides as you got to the third wall and base which still had plenty in the way of chokepoints and more. Entire garrisons there just waiting to defend it, droids and automated defenses. Belle had scouted it and seen it compared to say the base on ossus... radically different design choices between a multi layered defense and single wall and blast door with some turrets... or kashyyyk which was built much the same way. "The lab though should be able to get you what you want to change your looks."

Iturizu Yuvie

"Ture, with such a base on the edge of their former territories and so close to the Sith who knows what they have, but I think I will be able to handle most security problems... hopefully". Last thing Yuvie needed was the place to be rigged with trip mines and other defenses to keep Sith soldiers out, SJO rangers where quite the crafty devils if her time in the GA accounted for anything. The present base though, well base was a small word, such a thing was a fortress in the Mirialans mind, looks as if the SJO did expect this place to come under attack, but alas it seemed that such a base was put out of commission. Weather it was attack, abandoned or the garrison was starved out was yet to remain found, but for the moment it seemed empty of any sentient life, but still in good condition. "Change, yes looks mainly, tattoes can stay the same, but facial features, maybe something bodily as well would help, just to keep anyone off my back, though not to much, I would rather have what is left of my family still recognize me".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Heading there well they would be able to avoid most of the base... it wasn't as important as the lab.. it was just easier to go through the base itself as opposed to circling around it in the jungle where they had any number of mines and traps. To funnel and make everything that was coming after them bleed the hardway. Belle walked through and where the fighting had happened there were bodies. Ranger's didn't appear until it was further in... walkers and slagged metal but for the most part. They had been entrenched and prepred for the longest fighting. She circled around the outer barriers and walls following one of the pathways up to the walls so they could jump down and continue through the jungle. The rotting bodies of rancors that had come for the fighting and been injured from traps could be seen.

Iturizu Yuvie

Seemed quite a fight had gone down here, though what had started it was not to sure, rancor bodies and ranger corpses littered the area, but Yuvie had a suspicion that it was not just the large beasts responsible for all the carnage. Unless the Sith had used the rancors to thin out the defenses and then come in for the kill, after all the attack on the planet had been a revenge strike. No goals of points to capture, just to make a statement, bleed a planet under SJO control, though considering how the Sith Empire fought its war such devastation was not really something new... unfortunately. "So, may I ask how much about alchemy and science you know? kind of assuming inquisitor training would involve subject like that to a certain extent".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"I know how to identify it and counter but I have not studied it extensively." She said it while looking over at a couple things here. Creatures, bodies and there was plenty of armor. Weapons strewn where they had been working on the more interesting things. "Though whatever happened here... it is pretty strange. They didn't take weaopons or armor, didn't move the bodies to make trophies. It looks more like they just didn't care but that is ever somewhat out of the characteristics for the sith. THey love their trophies to wave and show everyone." She was trying to see some parts of it until she stopped crouching low to touch the ground. Eyes going up while she touched a piece of armor. "There is history herek looks more like they were trying to prevent them from getting to the lab by sealing it up."

Iturizu Yuvie

"Well some knowledge is better then non at all, if you are able possibly keep an eye out if anything goes wrong", seemed that that's how her life was going, just down hill bit after bit. Family was killed, lived a life in solitude, joined the empire like an idiot, got shot in the back and much more, hopefully this would be a new start though. "Uncharacteristic hu? I did hear some news about the shrouded republic getting involved in the fight, perhaps they had to leave and engage their marines and just forgot to do anything with these bodies". Though no one was certain, the whole event was kind of hush hush, even if the Sith seemed to have done it out of revenge for Miral, maybe a pr stunt to sway the whole fact they bombed the city a secret. "Sealing the lab off? I wonder what was in there, allow me to get through the door, I am certain I can hack it", and with no security around it would be that much easier.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Looking at her with a nod of her head the woman motioned with her hands to the side to welcome and allow the other to hack the door. She had her saber and whip in case she needed it. Belle was standing in the back area. "I wouodln't worry about it, if we do find anything we will be able to handle it and if there are any problems with you. Understand that I respect you more then enough to end your suffering. I would expect nothing less from you when it comes to me." She said it seriously and carefully with her words so that well she didn't want it to be a threat but a promise that they could have each others back in this situation.

Iturizu Yuvie

She gave the Sith an odd look about the 'ending it quickly', "Well I should not be surprised, that is a usual Sith thing far as I know, but thanks anyways, I guess". It was always a strange morality, killing someone to end their pain, but if something really bad did happen then such was more or less the right thing to do, "if you wish me to end your life if necessary I will, though not before exhausting any other methods, I'd rather not kill anyone here today without proper need". Turning back towards the objective she made way into the medical lab, the place awash with what she could only know to be genetic equipment, the strange flora and fauna of the nightly planet always in the focus of some research. "Well this looks like the good place to start, I guess we'd best have a look at these machines".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She gave a nod of her head to that and starting with what they might be able to find the inquisitor was moving her attention the planet samples. She might understand a few things but she was not entirely well sure... She knew enough of the genetics to know if things were going wrong possibly or if something was going to be a problem. The woman though with her was looking around as she agreed with the sentiment for the both of them to sell do that. They would be roaming aorund and possibly facing danger if she was going to die or in pain she would want her to do it.. to end her life. "Do you really think this is going to have what you need to change your looks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom