Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprising Spar

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Mission Log Number: 05
Time: Unknown

Yuvie finished starting up her mission data as she knelt a top of the many odd tree plants that dotted the, even to her, bizarre planet in the outer rim, a place of no real value for anyone besides the tourist sites, but a planet non-the lest. A planet that was poised to be snatched up by the Sith Empire anytime, and a good staging ground for readying an invasion force outside their borders earning some interest from the Galactic Alliance. Even more so when the Sith attacked not too long ago, riding most of plant of its already scars population, basically creating a blacked-out planet with no other sentient life on it besides those of the Sith, making information hard to gather.

Still, the young Mirilan had managed to get past their scanners, using her old tie fighter from the days in the Galactic Empire, its screeching sound not causing any alarms, well hopefully anyways. Once more her current situation as a Sith meant her dark presence was not so easily sensed due to the planets already dark affiliation with that side of the force. "Well so far so good, not much to see yet, a few outposts, fighter bases... seems more like a forward operation centre to detect is any enemy invasion is coming for the main worlds... still something about this place feel odd".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She rolled her shoulders, the presence of the darkside on the world hadn't gone unnoticed but she wasn't one for runnning into a fight. Standing there in the reinforced duraplast and armorweave armor. She didn't even blend in, the rich maroon color against the leaves and fungus.... Her lightwhip on her hip next to a saber with the interconnected hilts that rest in the sheath. her energy bow on her back for the time and hair in a long thick ponytail with a blade on the tip of it. Something to swing and catch those who were unaware when she crouched down touching the surface of the planet, her eyes looking upwards before she became still. More like a statue and allowed the force to wrap around herself, slowly bleeding herself into the shadows, slowly creeping back before anything might find her. She wanted to work and search on a couple of things here. She let the bow slid itno her hands from the back and didn't activate it yet but she was watching. Felucia was full of dangers that might take out lesser beings but she had been here before with the smpire when the inquisition was around, when they hunted those who stood against the emperor.

Iturizu Yuvie

Yuive felt unnerved on this plant, like there was some constant watchful eye peering at her not matter how she tried to hide, was it just the general dark aura of the blood-soaked area, cultivated through the years of war, of was there an actual threat nearby that she had to worry about. Creeping ever forward on her assignment Yuvie kept hold of her sabre, the symesh lining of her old inquisitor outfit dragging along the ground, making a small rustling sound against the tree like plant she was standing atop of. Her newly acquired armour being put aside for this more stealth in mind mission, said armour not being the most silent of clothing choices around, "I have a bad feeling about this... then again when do I ever have a good feeling, let’s just hope I don't almost die this time around".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She could sense something, up ahead and away without seeing it. her eyes flicking back and forth while she drew the energy bow and didn't activate it but she started to move up the tree. To find a perch and it was much easier then an actual bow. Quiet, stronger and didn't have a reason for the bolt to dip down from curve and gravity. Those were a plus, the other was well it could be generated without pulling your arm back when she moved from a tree branch to a mushroom and knelt lower to get a better angle at the tree line. Her eyes and focus narrowing as she looked for the movement without going for a killshot. While killing was important and needed to be done sometimes... information from a corpse was a lot harder to get. She set up her bow as the green energy hummed and fired more a warning shot where she was sensing they would be. To hopefully get them startled and making more movement.

Iturizu Yuvie

A small hummed echoed behind Yuvie, maybe one that could be simply brushed off as the sound of an animal or distance device of sort, but it was neither, said sound was to unnatural to be from beast, but not faint enough to be that of great distance. Being on guard a ready the young Mirialan was able to, in some regard, anticipate the shot, rolling to the side as the oddly colored dolt whizzed past, jumping down from her ledge and taking cover behind the trunk of one of the large mushroom trees.

'Well, I am not alone, that is one thing... but that shot, it was a warming, I am sure of it, either the person targeting me likes to play with their victim or perhaps its a hunting method"? The main thing a near miss caused in someone was a raise in adrenaline, making them act faster and with less control, instinct taking over a bit in a bid to survive, throwing proper thinking out the window for the movement, making your target easier to predict. It was something snipers did to try and get an enemy moving or cause a distraction, was this the case here? Maybe, maybe not, it could very well be a double ruse, but one thing was sure, she needed to be careful.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Her eyes were watching it and there was movement as the shot went past the trees. Someone or something moving into cover which meant there was some intelligence.... questionable about how much as she didn't know what or who it was. The woman was moving now to get a better angle and she didn't speak but she also wasn't going to just keep firing off shots at them. Allowing the force to reach out and search for the mind of whatever this was would be a good first start until she was going at it. "Careful now." She said it normal but made so someone in the silence could hear her. In case it was someone who wasn't a threat for the moment.

Iturizu Yuvie

Belle Morte said:
"Careful now."
[member="Belle Morte"]

A faint but hearable whisper though the air, slightly creepy if she though about it too much, but it did give her knowledge that there certainly was someone hunting her, and not a mere trooper of some sorts. She could feel herself being touched by the force, making things even more dangerous, was it a Sith agent of some sorts, most likely the knights and warriors of the TSE would have probably made a more frontal attack on Yuvie, but this one was a crafty as a spy. 'stay clam, don't let any mind trick deter you, find the enemy and deal with them accordingly', Reaching out with the force Yuvie attempted her own sensing, trying to pin point the area of what she assumed to be an enemy, trying to get a feel for who she was up against, and emotional feel they where having, the more information the better.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She felt the mental probe, the sliver going there and she had been trained to resist but why.. well why resist outright. Letting them feel the surface of your thoughts could go a long way towards handling them and she knew how to shield and work on her thoughts, she stood there on the larger mushroom looking down at her. Allowing her thoughts of playing cards show more then anything while she was using it. That small moment of connection to go about trying to locate her and get her own mind into the persons. Using the flow as she lined her thoughts up more and easier to slip in when they were distracted without the feeling of an intrusion. "Well well, someone clever."

Iturizu Yuvie

Her opponent was definitely someone with strong metal abilities, Yuvie able to tell that the person was blocking off their deepest thought, only allowing what they wanted to be sensed, a small skill she picked up during her time in the Galactic Empire when training with her master. At this point it was clear each other knew where the other was hiding, but Yuvie felt at a clear disadvantage, not only in position but skill as well... that didn't mean she was going to go down without a fight her hand sliding to the sabre hilt, ready to be used in a moments notice.

Belle Morte said:
"Well well, someone clever."
"Well lets just say I had a good teacher", She remarked readying her sabre. Though unsure if Imperial and Sith inquisitors had similar training, one thing Yuvie knew was that it would be vastly different from a Jedi.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Allowing her eyes to flick around.. well the eye. The biot saw some things and relayed them to her but she had parts of it until she was moving now. Carefully, quietly, focused and with her bow at the ready when she was going wide around with full aim. Her saber and whip on her hip in the duel sheath as the maroon duraplast of the armor somewhat gleamed and made her look flexible. "Perhaps but experience is the best teacher." She remained there before looking over at the area and activating the bow as she held it prepared to fire off another shot at the girl if she moved. Standing still in the trees now she spoke. "Come on out, I don't kill if there is no purpose and I doubt you have wronged me."

Iturizu Yuvie

Yuvie wished she had a greater array of equipment and weapons at her disposal, but was not able to keep her imperial grade items after her defection, mainly due to being captured in a raid having minimal item on her to begin with. The light hum of some sort of energy echoed through out the forest, but not that of a lightsabre, and eery silence accompanied by the dangerous sound, no animals not wind, nothing but the noise made the the two potential combatants.

"He, experience may be the best teacher, but it is usually also the hardest", like the lesson she learned in never to trust a First Order employed bounty hunter that is supposed to be on our side who just randomly decides to hop in on the battles when everything is going to shit. What came next though was a surprise, instead of the usual snide threat comment or insult she usually knew the Sith for, something that would raise the eye brow of almost anyone, except herself. A Jedi may have though it was a trick, but Yuvie knew not all Sith where like the stereotypical that formed the vanguard of most Sith invasions, stepping out the young Mirialan came into view of the bow wielding, hand still on the sabre hilt just in case.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She was watching her, eye flicking towards the saber hilt while the biot tracked and mirrored it but it was clear her eye wasn't real. The biot was made to spit poison after all and looked solid for the most part. Trying to let her move forward as she watched with the bow still on her. "Well depends on how well you know to survive." She said it though and lowered the bow letting the shot go away but she didn't pretend to be disarmed. Her hand going towards her hilt on her hip. Both hilts for her saber and whip ready to be used. She moved closer but off to the side keeping at a distance where neither of their blades assuming they were normal could reach each other but still be within reach with the force. Long ponytail going across her back while she observed looking to see what made her tick. "You aren't sith, at least not these latest ones. I'd say one fo the Ren but theymost of the time seem to not know what they are."

Iturizu Yuvie

Yuvie kept a close eye on the woman a she holstered her bow, stepping down form the elevated position, both potential combatants keeping hold on their weapons as the two started to circle on another, the bionic eye on the other woman being a little creepy for the Mirialans taste. Was her opponent a cyborg of sorts? maybe would have explained their stealthy nature and like for latex, going off the suit she was wearing, and more then monotone voice, well from Yuvies point of view anyways.

"Me not a Sith, depends on what defines someone as a Sith, do I follow the codes, yes, do I join in the slaughter or people in battle enemy and Innocent alike? no", though it was easy to see the woman had a clear advantage over herself in the back of her mind the Mirialan could not help but feel she was still withing striking distance of her opponent. "What about yourself, you are much different from the usual Sith, your actions, weapons, more that of an assassin then a proper knight, am I right or are you just a special case"?

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She looked on and had a small grin appearing on her face, subtle and smal at first but then it was there. On one side of ehr mouth that let her raise her eyebrows. "IN a manner, I was for the old empire an Inquisitor, trained to root out those who were sympathetic to the enemy or wanted to help them." She reamined there though and didn't get closer or further away, using her footing while maintaining eye contact. Circling around her while the other moved, you needed and wanted to be sure of the terrain so this could be perfect while she reached out with the force to guide her footwork and twisted the small pin in her hair letting the ponytail get longer. From her back to past her ankles so it almost dragged on the ground but wasn't quite there.

Iturizu Yuvie

Yuvie raised another quizzical eye brow but kept the stoic firm look about herself, a fellow inquisitor from the One Sith, that was interesting, "It seems we have similar past then, I was an Imperial Inquisitor for the Empire. Though as you know they keep my kind shrouded from the galaxy, instead having the oh so pretty and inspiring Imperial Knights shown to the public in a futile attempt to hide the Empires more, disturbing practices". The two continuing the odd conversation, the current events feeling like something of an outer-rim show down, something that would hopefully not happen, "though I never finished my full training, as such much of what they did still eludes me".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Hmmm that made it interesting as she stood there and eased up a little. THey could fight or they could talk... based on what she was willing to admit. saying her training was incompleted well it went a long way for her to get a few ideas of what they might be better able to handle. "Well they might not have taught you it can be dangerous to tell that you don't have the training of others." She was curious while working with it and moved forward sliding her bow onto her hip as it compacted and then she stood there in the armor with a hand hovering over the twin rods on her belt. Her saber and whip for handling problems. "We trained inquisitors before sending them out within the empire for myself."

Iturizu Yuvie

This woman was wise and with sass, but two could play at that game, "it is also dangerous to lie about how skilled you are, lest an enemy send a force after you which one cannot hope to counter". It was true that she never finished her training as an Inquisitor, that did not mean she did not gain 'other' skills from different people, some that no one would expect a Sith to have. As the other Sith moved forwards slightly Yuvie was wary, looking for any sudden movements, but gleaning from what had been said so far a fight did not look imminent, well not one to the death. "Well unlike the Sith Empire which has hundred of worlds bent to it's will, the Galactic Empire is a little short on recruits... a side affect of the constant attacks on silver space, and the fact that man power is not unlimited".

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Hmm she was looking at her and she had a point in a couple of things that they might be able to do. She knew the dangers of well killing and raiding your potential recruits... it was dumb but had to be done... THe most impoortant part was the folllow through. For instance her follow through here was another step forward while watching the girl and letting some pheromones loose. Soothing and calming as they were with a look on her face. "A danger in raiding and attacking others, you lose so many with potential to work with you." She raised a hand. "Come here, let me see you more clearly... if you haven't noticed I only have one good eye. A gift from my masters to always be aware."

Iturizu Yuvie

Yuvie was a little confused by the sudden calm feeling that had come about, had the two finally seen eye to eye and naturally lowered her defenses? Was it some sort of gas perhaps? of the plant or the woman herself? Something felt off about it and Yuvie was uncertain if said inquisitor was trying to lure her into a trap or actually calm things down. "The drive of war often makes people forget the consequence of fighting against a much larger government that has more power then your own". Ture they had managed to drive the SJO back, but in doing so overstretched their limits and man power, the empire now a shell of its former self. "If I do come closer I wish not to be stabbed in a similar manner your master did to you", the Mirialan remarked at the woman's comment, but never the lest took a step forward, though keeping a hand on her saber hilt.

[member="Belle Morte"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She looked at her and remaining still bowed her head slightly watching her with her good eye. She had never said her master stabbed her. a gift can be many things. Including an orbital strike to you and your men... Hmm she was looking at the woman though and motioned towards on e fo the other areas near them. She sat down wearing the inquisitors armor with a nod of her head. "War make dangerous fools, it can serve a purpose but most givernments stay on the march and don't secure where they conquer." She waited there and pulled out a small flask taking a drink with a nod of her head where she could look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom