Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Summons.....

She'd never set foot inside the academy on Glee Anselm, so she knew little of what to expect. Everything felt.... off.... Be it the pressure of being at depth, or the fact that she'd never been in the presence of so many of the aquatic folk before.... Regardless, she didn't like the sensations of the place.

Straightening her spine, she shook away the thought, and cleared her mind. Seeing without sight, she followed the Nautolan soldier to where she was to meet with the Dark Lord who summoned her. The missive came with no name, but she was certain that the summons were legitimate. One would not waste the time and effort it took to bring her from the Coruscant all the way here, especially if harming, or killing her, were their intent. She had not risen to such heights to attract that kind of attention.... yet...

After entering the room, the Nautolan departed, leaving the young woman alone. She strode across the room, positioning herself opposite the door. As she moved, a hand idly gestured, the Force gripping a meditation mat from where it lay, causing it to drift lazily to where she intended to meditate whilst awaiting the arrival of the Sith Knight or Lord who summoned her.

Taking a kneeling position, her multi-layered robes splaying out of their own accord, almost as if posed for a painting, as she drew her saber-hilt from it's hiding place in the folds of her robes. She cleared her mind, and focused. Reaching, feeling, being.... She allowed her very essence meld with the living Force, as the saber began to in sequence disassemble, and reassemble, time and again, while she lost herself in the ebbs and flows of the Force.

In what felt like it could have been mere minutes.... or possibly hours.... She felt a presence approaching. A strong, powerful, intimidating presence. The Summoner approached. Her saber assembled itself once more, and returned itself to it's home, hidden within her robes. She straightened her spine once more, facing the door, as she returned her consciousness to the present, seeing the room as it was, as she felt the door start to open......

[member=Darth Pyrrhus]​

Lately he had been making moves that saw him spend more time away from Glee Anselm than on it. The Academy had quickly grown to rival that of Coruscant, if not even surpass it in terms of activity. As such it had been left under appropriate management. In the end whoever was 'in charge' answered to Pyrrhus and the Council. The future of the Order was important, but it was a task others were capable of doing. His time was valuable and he did not have enough of it to play school principal.

That was not to say he ignored the training of the future Sith Lords. A select few would be chosen to gain private lessons, and an insight to the Lord of Ruin's secrets. With time he had become more selective, less forgiving. Just like when he had been an Acolyte, it was success or death. Everyone at their academies could be useful, but only the rare few would grow up to become true Sith. Pyrrhus was done making soldiers. It was time to breed Sith.

And that was precisely why he was back. That was precisely why [member="Rys'sya"] had been summoned. He had met her before. She had left an impression, and he could see potential in her. He was curious to see if that was still the case. As he walked towards the location, he could sense that she had already arrived. Good.

His own arrival would be no surprise. The Force curved and gave way around him. As the doors opened to the Sith Lord, it was almost as if a vacuum opened sucking the warmth out of the room, seemingly pulling even at her very life essence. He would drown the room in his darkness and make it his own. To a Miraluka the sight of him might be even more dreadful than to those who did not share her species' sight. One did not need to see his dark robes to understand that he was a Sith.

His eyes immediately found the kneeling brunette facing him. "Welcome to Glee Anselm" the Togruta's voice chill resonated across to her. "I trust your travels went without complications." he started the exchange of pleasantries. Even a man of in his position had manners.

[member="Rys'sya"]

As the door opened, giving passage to the Dark Lord on the other side, his scorching brand upon the Force, as her sight perceived it, was unmistakable. She witnessed that aura, that entity before. She never expected it to be him to have summoned her! She was already dipped into a bow as he entered, his very essence announcing him before his first foot-fall landed within the chamber.

Then, his voice, as chilling as his very own oppressive spirit, sent a thrill of energy down her spine. Be it terror, or excitement, or some perverse combination of the two, the young Miraluka couldn't begin to fathom! But she refrained from any other sign beyond that momentary flutter, as she lifted her 'gaze' again, yet another, simple, show of respect. The Dark Lord knew she need not face him to see him, but surely he would notice the gesture of polite subservience in facing he who addressed her.

"My Lord, the trip was as smooth as one could ask for." She replied, her voice was still soft, gentle, not yet filled with the taint it shall one day accrue with time spent in the Dark Side.... But she was still young, there was time. "I must say, it was an honor enough to be summoned to the great academy... But, to have been summoned by your Lordship...." She bowed her head once again. "I shall endeavor to prove worthy of your time, however much or little you expend upon me."

It took every ounce of willpower within her to maintain her breathing, her pulse, to keep the thrill and excitement of this moment contained. Had she not possess so much natural, latent potential within her, a blessing of her race, she would have likely failed terribly to keep any significant sign of her excitement under control. But, as it were, the Sith Lord would more than likely perceive at least a small portion of her exhilaration. Just a little.

Restraining herself, a silent meditation rolling in the subconscious levels of her mind to keep apace, she watched the Dark Lord, awaiting instruction, awaiting a command. She was, after all, entirely at [member=Darth Pyrrhus]'s mercy.

Darth Pyrrhus was pleased to witness her impeccable manners. Finally someone who appreciated the order of things, the chain of command. Whether genuine or not, she kept up appearances. A smile formed at the corner of his lips. Would she even see it? Did the Force show her shapes, both subtle and defined, or did she read the slight fluctuations of emotions and be able to judge it based on that? He wasn't entirely sure.

She was well-spoken too, her manners were not limited to just physical acts. Unrefined as she was, being an acolyte, the girl had class. So far he found no flaw. Time would show if she lived up to his high demands. He picked up on subtle traces of awe and excitement. The Togruta was satisfied to discover she was not crippled by fear or other such emotions. Fear was natural, fear was important, but she did not cower behind it. Rather, she embraced the excitement. Such an encounter was rich of opportunity for her. He imagined there was a hunger to learn and grow at the side of the greats. Did she know why she was here? She would soon find out.

"Good" he replied coolly, his eyes never leaving her form. "Let's hope you do" he replied when she voiced her intent to prove worthy of his time. "I intend to expend quite a bit." he replied, hinting at his own intentions. Indeed, he had high hopes for her, but she would still need to play her cards right. He could always have put more faith in her than she was worthy of. "Rise" her humility and appropriate etiquette had been noted, and she was free to stand at ease.

"How goes your training?" he seemed to be maintaining the small talk for a little bit, but he was genuinly curious about her progress. He was about to take a vested interest in it, after all. "Tell me, what is it you desire?" he asked, the question breaking the previous pattern a little, poking at her ambitions and goals.

[member="Rys'sya"]

Once again, that subtle intermingling thrill of terror and excitement rushed up her spine, as he vocalized approval of her desire to be worthy. Then she perceived something that brought a small dose of confidence. A flare within his aura. One she had learned to associate with a 'smile', which she learned from wearing one on occasion herself, was an outward show of approval, or appreciation. She knew better than to let his small show go to her head though.

When she was bidden to rise, a lowering of her head in initial response to his command, before following through with his order. Rising her her feet, revealed once again the sheer magnitude of the physical differences between the two. The powerful Togruta dwarfed the diminutive acolyte, standing significantly taller, and nearly twice as massive. Her delicate frame was accentuated by her style of robes, which she wore primarily for how they felt upon her, though the servants who crafted and prepared them for her made certain they looked befitting. Sheer layers upon sheer layers, revealing a relatively form fitted black dress-robe at the bottom layer, and not doing much to conceal her saber-hilt at this moment.

"My training, my Lord? It advances apace, though I am certain I am lacking in areas due to...." She's pause momentarily, seeking the right wording... "Lack of effective teachers.... perhaps? I am uncertain about some of my shortcomings.... But I try to be aware of them...." She shook her head slightly, thoughts drifting for a fraction of a second to a former fellow student who refused to acknowledge a weakness, and ultimately was slain for his pride. "One cannot hope to improve, if one doesn't perceive the need to do so...." She lamented, returning her attention to the Dark Lord before her.

"As for my goals? My ambitions? I would say, in the simplest words, is to become powerful. But, more than that, is the why." She'd wring her hands for a moment, once again casting about within her mind for the right wording. "I wish to serve. But not as a slave. As a leader. I want to be what I had always believed Sith.... True Sith.... to be.... To lead this galaxy from it's chaos. From it's war. From it's strife. There is need of Order." She'd say, a momentary flare of passion in her voice, before she remembered who she was, and who she was talking to. "I mean, who.... Who would be better suited to Lead.... Than the Sith, my Lord?" She asked, her belief in this statement true and evident, as she observed the Dark Lord, hoping she managed to not overstep herself, or somehow offend the powerful Togruta. She lay her heart bare before him on this matter. She was curious how he would take this.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]​

Pyrrhus watched her rise with interest. As she did so he thought he caught a glimpse of the cold and hard as steel Sith she could become. There was patience there, patience that his last apprentice had never learned to appreciate. As his eyes dropped, scanning his potential apprentice, he noted how for someone effectively blind, she dressed quite well. The dress flattered her well.

The size difference was hard to miss. Even while standing up straight, he towered above her. Though lack of physical might did not need to become a too big of an obstacle to her. She was elegant. Underestimating her, or thinking her innocent and weak would be a fatal mistake, he would make sure of that. In fact, if she played her hand correctly it could become an advantage. He could see her becoming like the dagger in the dark. Despite her light and delicate frame, she had the capacity to wield a terrifying power. Now he almost felt biased in her favour. How had she pulled that off? She would have to prove herself worthy first, and he would withhold judgement until then.

Again, the Lord of Ruin smiled. He almost laughed. Her comment about the lack of effective teachers amused him. "Is that so" his tone even revealed a hint of his amusement. Surely, she had flaws of her own. It was a fine line between arrogantly blaming everything wrong on others and accurately spotting the shortcomings in others, but he thought she walked it nicely. Fortunately for her, he had no problems imagining that. When someone with Pyrrhus' strict values and high standards looked around, it was not hard to find incompetence. Training at the academies was one thing, but the classes there could not compare to the full attention of one master.

"You are right. Recognise how powerless you truly are. Acknowledge what you can become. False pride offers you nothing but death." when he himself first had joined the Sith, he had quickly learned how wrong he had been to think himself a capable warrior. He had been nothing but an insect then, one the powerful Lords could squash with ease if desired. That same awareness fuelled him, however, drove him to seek new heights and become powerful to the point where that could not happen. Power was his for the taking and he had not accepted no for an answer. "What do you perceive to be your strengths and weaknesses?" he asked the follow-up question, to better paint a picture of not only her abilities but how she viewed herself.

When they got to her goals and ambitions, he nodded. She desired power, which was good. It was something he could provide. "Out of all the Acolytes, you are one of those who have stood out. Make no mistake though, you are weak." and currently far too easy for him to kill, he imagined. He put emphasis on the word 'weak', lest all the praise went to her head. He'd rather have her know her own strengths and limitations and act accordingly, than have her head floating in the skies on an inflated ego.

She wished to serve... But not as a slave, as a leader. Again he thought of her words with approval. He had once tutored a slave. She had never broken free of her chains. She had never become Sith. Pyrrhus let her speak uninterrupted. He noted the passion in her voice. It showed that she truly believed in this cause. Passion was something he would not punish her for, and so when she took a step back, probably feeling herself she was getting a little carried away, he simply nodded and said "Indeed.The Sith were always meant to lead, to determine the course of the galaxy. True Sith" he added the distinction in the end. Time would show how well aligned their views on a true Sith were.

"Serve, [member="Rys'sya"]. Serve me. And I shall mold you into a true Sith."

She heard his words, etching them deep into her own mind, committing them to memory, to keep close to her heart. She already knew these truths, but to have them reaffirmed by this Dark Lord, made it that much more real.

"My strengths, are in the realm of the mind. Reading what is held in the depths of ones subconscious. Manipulating, and molding these as I wish. Planting thoughts, ideas, even hopes and dreams, and using such things to my advantage. The mind is a wondrous playground, and I have been blessed with a key to the gate. This, is one of my strongest areas. Manipulation of the Force to effect the material is another of my stronger giftings." She'd state, actually managing to keep the pride in her voice moderated, and it's presence in her aura limited. Discipline apparently was another strength. "I, however, have not yet mastered more than a small spark, in the area of electricity. And my saber skills are..... rudimentary.... at best...." She'd lower her 'gaze' slightly with this admission.

"I am weak. But with time, and proper instruction, that will not remain the truth eternal. I will serve you, my Lord, until I am no longer able." She would bow before him, dropping to one knee in supplication. "Until my last breath leaves me, I serve the Sith. The True Sith. And until you relinquish me from your service...." She'd slightly lift her face from the ground, as to 'look' at the powerful Togruta. "I am yours, Lord Pyrrhus...." She'd lower her 'gaze' once more.

She would remain in this submissive pose until bidden otherwise. She knew her place, for now. She was his to command. His pet if he wished it. His foot stool, his cannon fodder, or, more preferably, his apprentice, his charge, his student. She would follow his commands. Not always without questions.... Not questions against his orders, but perhaps questions for further knowledge of his orders.

She was not quite so presumptuous as to believe she was truly his student, as he had not quite stated it as such, but she couldn't help but feel that terrifying electricity of excitement at the prospect. He did state she showed promise. She was not about to let that go unwarranted. She would earn his approval. She would earn his appreciation.

Pyrrhus nodded as she regaled what she perceived to be her strengths and weaknesses. He approved. It made sense for her, and the detail in which she described them made him believe she knew what she was talking about. At the very least she had that basic understanding that could be used to perfect her chosen craft over time.

The tall Togruta resisted the urge to smirk at her remark about not having mastered more than a spark in electricity. He knew just the way to teach her that, but another time. Her saber skills he would have to remedy. She didn't have to become an expert at them, but she would know how to defend herself well enough until she could regain lost advantages.

Again, the girl bowed before him. Impeccable manners went a long way in creating some good will her way. Or rather, the lack or disrespect of it was a sure way to invoke swift fure. In a sense, this was a strength of hers too. She submitted herself to him, accepting to serve him in whatever he wished. Excellent. They were off to a good start. So many within their Order had such struggles with kneeling. [member="Rys'sya"] seemed to have no issues with spending a little time on her knees.

"Good" his chill voice once more filled the room. "All I demand is your absolute loyalty. In return, you will become Sith" She seemed to understand how this contract worked, but he would remind her still. "Rise again, my apprentice." he put it into words at last. His apprentice. It was time to take another. Another menace to be built up and released upon the galaxy.

The large Togruta walked past her, towards the other end of the room. The large officespace was minimalistic in its design and decor. It had been carved out from the very inside of the mountain after all. It stood well with the style of the hard, cold, cut stone walls. One side was a wall-to-wall cover of bookcases. It was far from the most expansive library the Academy offered, but it provided the Overseer with private resources close at hand. There was a fine desk close to the wall on opposite side of the door. It was by far the largest of the private quarters and officers. Naturally, when this Togruta came a-knocking he vacated his premises for the Founder.

Pyrrhus stopped in front of a dark red and brown wooden cupboard. After opening it he pulled out a bottle and two wine glasses. The bottle had been opened before, but it still had most of its contents. "Where are you from,[member="Rys'sya"]? Do you have any family?" a dangerous question to answer, no doubt. He poured the red liquid into both cups. With one in each hand he took a step towards her, holding a glass out for her to grab. This was perhaps not what she had expected to see. An initiate's celebration, perhaps? "Why did you become a Sith? Was there ever a time when you were something else?" He would make it his task to know all there was to know about her. The more he knew, the less could come back and cause trouble at a later point. It had other benefits as well. Knowledge was, after all, power.

[member="Rys'sya"]

Once again, that sensation that was growing familiar, the one of a terrifying thrill running up her spine, as he uttered the words she had desired. My Apprentice. He bade her to rise, and thus she did. She followed him, and caught the sound of liquid being poured. He asked of her. Her past. Her time before the academy. She pursed her lips as she sought the memories long past.

She would nod her head in a partial bow, a show of thanks, and further submission to the Togruta Lord, as she accepted the offered glass. "I was born on Coruscant. I.... I would hazard to say that I had family. Whether they live, or not, I confess I do not care. I know that they were not blessed to have been born gifted with access to the gifts of the Force to the degree that a Sith would be. Yes, they had the sight, but little more. When it first became apparent that I was far more gifted than they, they began conditioning me, preparing me.... Molding me for the academy."

A soft smile played across delicate lips. "I suppose I should thank them.... I wouldn't be quite the same person I am today, had they not guided me the way they did. But, they impressed upon me the cold truth. They may have bore me and given me life, but I was to be Sith. And a Sith had no such familial ties with the likes of them. That was many, many years ago. Perhaps they still live? Perhaps they do not." She stated with a dismissive tone, her indifference for her progenitors obvious.

"As for why I became Sith.... It was all I'd ever known, my Lord. I could follow no other path." Another partial bow, as no more of one could be given, with the glass in her hands, before rising to face her master fully once again. "Do my answers satisfy, my Master?" The words felt as velvet across her lips, soft and almost sensual, with the pleasure uttering them gave her. Once again, that terrifying thrill ran the length of her spine.

A Coruscant native. Interesting. Pyrrhus himself had been born on the more primitive side of things, on Shili. Before Coruscant all he had known was the way of the hunter. The massive city-planet had been quite the thing to adjust to. He wondered what he would have been like if he had grown up there as well. But he hadn't, and the unproductive thought was brushed aside.

Pyrrhus nodded with hints of approval in his gaze. Whether or not she truly knew if her family was alive, it was a good call to say she did not know what became of them and she did not care. He felt as if she was telling the truth, however, but she was a manipulator - her words would be carefully weighed always.

The Lord of Ruin lifted the glass up to his own lips, and poured the sweet liquid down. Fine Corellian wine. Considering the planet was effectively gone, there was not an infinite amount of their wine going around. "They served their purpose. They saw you for who you were and pushed you towards us." he wondered if they had known the percentage of how many acolytes perished before becoming proper Sith. Would they have made the same decision then? Now their purpose was spent, and there was no point clinging on to them for sentimental reasons.

Given what she said about her family, her answer as to why she became Sith made sense. She accepted her role as apprentice, and slid into it nicely. It had been a while since he had been referred to as someone's master. It felt good to be back. The time was right. While that terrifying thrill ran the length of her spine, even Pyrrhus felt a light stirring at the end by the sound of her velvet voice. It was a powerful tool to watch out for.

The brunette did indeed satisfy. "They do." he said as he drank in the sight of her. "We won't stay long. I have plans" for her "We will travel off-world on my ship. I have a task for you" he paused, glancing down at her own cup. He wondered if she enjoyed alcohol or other substances on a regular basis. "How do you find the wine?" he asked, lifting the glass once more to take another deep sip.

[member="Rys'sya"]

She had not dared consume out of turn, and had waited until she heard the first draw from his own glass being taken. While some may have waited as a sign that the beverage was not poisoned against them, she waited as yet another sign of respect and subservience. After his first draw, she brought the glass up, and took in the aroma. She had not had many opportunities as an acolyte to consume fine wines, or alcohols of any sort really. There was the scents of the fruits used in the wines production, but also that taint, that occurs in alcohols.

She took a measures sip, savoring the crisp, refreshingly sweet splash of the berries, though she was not quite able to quell the momentary shock of the bitter bite of the alcohol in the wine. She had not expected that. Then he asked her opinion of the wine, and a faint flush graced her cheeks. "I confess, my Master, this is a first for me.... I.... It is new, and different. I should like to think I enjoy it. Though, that little.... bite.... at the end." Her lips contorted slightly in a pout, but not a demanding one, rather one of contemplation. Not an unattractive facial gesture either. She then seemed to have decided bite, or not, she would enjoy the wine regardless. Now that she knew what was coming, resisting the tart little sting of the wine was so much easier to accomplish.... The debilitating effects however....

'Looking' up from her glass, facing the Dark Lord once more, she spoke once more. "May I the nature of this task, my Lord? Or shall I leave that for aboard your ship?" She was cautious, ever watchful to do her best to not overstep her station, and to not step on any proverbial toes.

Pyrrhus looked upon her with amusement as she took in the wine and spoke of her experience. A first? Well then it was about time. "Yes, this particular wine comes with a bit of a sting." he admitted, lifting the glass and letting its contents twirl around as he subtly moved his wrist. "It is quite good. The colour is beautiful. The taste is flawless. Let this be a lesson that senses can be deceiving." What had he meant by that?

A deep fire burned within him. In fact, it was burning him up. Pyrrhus lifted his hand to block his mouth as he let out a cough. Ah, yes, the poison was starting to set in already. It was a powerful thing. Subtle. Tasteless. Deadly. He could ignore it no longer. She would be feeling it too within the next few seconds.

It was perhaps unfortunate that this was her first time tasting wine. She would not have a good memory of it. It would be a shame if she got scared away from the elegant liquid forever. "Your first task begins now." Everything was a test, and he did not delay to ensure that his apprentice kept her senses sharp. "Survive"

"The wine is poisoned. It will kill you if you let it. Prove to me that you are worthy of being my apprentice." if she perished now all that would be proven was that she was never worthy of becoming a Sith in the first place. Success or death.

The silence was broken by the sound of glass shattering against the floor. That was unexpected. He had not meant to drop it. The wine was working him over hard. It was moving quickly. As shown by the shattered glass on the floor, there was no wine spilled. He had drank it all. Now there really was no time to delay.

The dark Lord called upon the Dark Side, summoning its terrifying power and binding it to his vessel. The flames of the Dark Side would flow through him, flush his systems clean, and burn out the poison that threatened to end the Sith Lord's life.

[member="Rys'sya"]

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, her own glass was still over half full. But, at nearly half the mass, and significantly lesser experience than the Dark Lord, that was still more than enough toxin to inevitably do her in. Her heart fluttered, as fear threatened to take her. She was not ready to die! She had not yet achieved her ambition!

Master or no, she was not about to let anyone simply steal her goals away from her!

The poison was swift, as her 'vision' faltered, her knees buckled, and she began stumbling backwards a few paces. That fear, was swiftly consumed by anger, building into rage. She couldn't think, so she willed. She willed the Force to flow in her, through her, and out of her. She willed the living Force to be her. Feeling the roiling torrent within her, she stumbled further back, backing into one of the book cases against a section of wall, a floor-to-ceiling book case.

Hands clutching her middle, she panted, pain wracking through her body. The torrent built stronger, the toxins concentrating, surging, and actually gathering. With a primal scream, the bookcase literally shatter inward, books compressing, and even the ground cracking ever so slightly.

The scream continued for only a few seconds, but ended with a mighty heave, as she fell, hard, upon her hands and knees, and projected the toxin, en-mass, across the floor away from her.

Panting, and with a rather un-lady-like spit or two, expelled what was left of the poison from her system. She then pulled herself to her feet, and swayed her way towards her master once more, before collapsing once more before him, momentarily spent with the extreme measures taken in the name of survival. There she remained, panting, and attempting to regain herself.

She had not tasted a much of the liquor as he had. Considering their difference in experience, even size, that was just as good. Even he had to put some effort into the cleansing his system. The poison had already begun spreading into his bloodstream, and would continue to spread if left to rage uncontested. Fortunately for him, it was not uncontested. It was not the first time he had used this power.

Pyrrhus watched her stumble around as the light woman struggled to fight against the poison threatening to end her life. Though he was her poisoner he was rooting for her. He felt her calling on the Dark Side, desperately seeking to cleanse her system and halt the progress. He could practically taste her anger, her rage. She was a fighter and not about to roll over.

The Overseer's office, formerly his own, was being turned over. Books were falling over, the bookcase actually shattering. The girl was leaving her permanent mark on the room. Her scream spoke of her struggle, but also her fierce determination to not give in even when faced with all of this pain.

The Miraluka fell on the floor, amidst shattered wood, books, glass shards and now a little extra. It wasn't pretty. Pyrrhus was glad he didn't have to clean any of this up and could simply walk up and leave. She actually rose again, showing some more of that dedication of hers. However she wasn't standing for long, but he didn't hold it too hard against her. Her body had become the punching bag of a powerful toxin after all. But she was recovering.

Pyrrhus stood mostly unmoving. His own cleansing process had been much more contained. It was to be expected considering his rank and skill, however, considering they had both tasted the same poison, it was an example of her for how in command of her own body she could become. "Hm. We will have to work on that." he did not sound impressed, but at the very least she was still alive. As long as that was true they still had something to work with.

"I will give you something weaker. You can practice with that. Once you get familiar with the progress, you can work on perfecting it. The ability will allow you to purge your system of toxins with the fire of the Dark Side. You could even counteract the effects of regular alcohol." he explained to her briefly the benefits of Detoxify Poison, after that little demonstration.

Pyrrhus wasn't displeased with her, however, something she would become aware of with his next words. "You have passed the first test, apprentice." though the thought of helping her to her feet naturally crossed his mind, the cold Sith remained unmoving. She would learn to stand on her own. That was the path to strength, overcoming the pain and adversities of the world, withstanding and rising above it all. She would learn to keep up his pace or fall behind. "Now it is time for us to depart." and with that, he strolled towards the door.

[member="Rys'sya"]

Panting, she subconsciously took stock of the fact that he approved of her success, even if it was not as dignified as his own. She would nod as fervently as she could at his vocally honest, if not truly heart-felt, chastisement. "Y-yes.... Master...." She'd manage to vocalize. She would take the lesson to heart, and was bound and determine to learn the ability, because she was fully confident this would not be the last time she'd be poisoned by a hand not her own in this life.

She managed to keep get mine, spirit, and body stilled at his small, quick word of praise, if it could be called that. His acknowledgement of her success. She felt his intent to leave before he spoke, and as such willed her body to rise. She swayed slightly, but refused to allow her momentarily frail body to fall again, or to even reach for support, especially from the Dark Lord. A steadying breath was taken, as he walked past, before nodding deeply. "Yes.... my Master...." She intoned before following after him, once again enjoying that velvety feel the spoken title felt upon her lips. Even after he made an attempt upon her life, she was eager and willing. She would learn much, and grow strong, from this one. She would succeed, or die trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom