Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Student for Solan

Something ive never done for Solan's story is to get him a student to teach and pass on how he both treats the force and how he handles the situations hes had to deal with over the course of his life. I would love to give him that chance to teach someone not only the force but other things such as ruling or even working on projects like his botany and genetic experiments, or working the company that he runs. Either way, there are alot of options for a student or two that I could see playing out and I would love to be able to write out a nice long and good story with anyone who might be on the fence looking for a master or maybe a Sith or Jedi being given another path that doesn't really follow any sort of written code.

Please do let me know if anyone is interested.

Hmm... reading over your bio and stuff, I am curious what would send her that far out into the middle of no where considering what you have written for her goals and her past so far. Im not sure Solan and her would really mesh well for what I was looking for in that term of dynamic given and I think it would honestly mess with a very interesting story you have going on considering her unconscious drive to help groups like Jedi and such. Thank you for showing interest though, I would love to do a thread some time if Solan ever finds himself with free time to visit a world closer to that area of the galaxy.

Ooh love to throw my hat in the ring
Also looked over your character quickly and I am interested in RPing with them and seeing if the two personalities mesh. Your referencing Alicia in your bio would also make for an interesting dynamic considering some story stuff going on with Solan. Im not fully sure if the dynamic would fit the two but would be happy to do an RP and see how the two balance off eachother in character.

Also looked over your character quickly and I am interested in RPing with them and seeing if the two personalities mesh. Your referencing Alicia in your bio would also make for an interesting dynamic considering some story stuff going on with Solan. Im not fully sure if the dynamic would fit the two but would be happy to do an RP and see how the two balance off eachother in character.
Yeah sure thing :)! Feel free to dm me if you wanna brainstorm something, I’m up for whatever.

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Throwing my hat in as well. Baize may be just Force Sensitive marshal, but he has an intellectual side. I can see them having good philosophical exchanges.
I dont know if our characters would fit, but that said I want to meet your char ASAP lol. Being from Nadiem is really interesting considering its a rather small planet that most overlook, especially considering its a neighboring planet to Kesh where Solan is based out of for the most part.

If you are interested I would love to chat in a DM and get them in a scene, see if things pan out for them and even if they don't really get a good chat between the two considering they are so near eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom