Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A step into the future, a leap into the past

Appearance: Link
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"That sounds like a good idea to me," Valery said as she put away the holo-camera and walked closer, a soft smile resting on her lips to meet his own. Having seen some of his creations on Thule, and his sorcery when their bond brought them together in the past, Valery knew this was going to be a difficult task and quite a contrast from a family trip to a planet as peaceful as this.

But it was important for so many reasons, and she wanted nothing more than to help the man she loved clear up things from a difficult past. He'd never have to do it alone.

"Even if we don't find the undead there, I'm sure we'll run into something else. Maybe from those labs, it'll be easier to find other creations too," she said as she waited for him to get up so they could head for the ship. "I'll have to be my Shadow self again for a bit," she chuckled and turned to leave with him, so they could get to work.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Hopefully they haven't left the labs. I'll get working on a list though, so we can figure where best to go first and such." That, and he didn't want to talk about what could be in there with a sleeping Vera in his arms. Some were truly monstrous. He got up, following after Valery back towards their ship. Smirking some after a second.

"Shadow Val is one of my favorites, you know. Mysterious." Hot. Though he didn't say it aloud, the waggle of his eyebrows was suggestive enough.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

"If the Hydr-" she stopped herself when she realized why he wasn't being specific, "The one in the lab on Thule was still there, so it seems whatever you did to keep them inside worked well. Let's hope the same goes for the others," she smiled briefly and looked ahead as they approached the Bastion. The ramp was coming down and she had already alerted the nurse droid to get things ready so Vera could sleep.

"Oh yeah?" she chuckled and looked over her shoulder to catch his eyebrow waggle, "Careful what you ask for," she smirked, winked at him, and moved inside. As a Shadow, she was very different, very intense. It didn't surprise her that he liked it about her — she loved it when he showed his tough side, too.

"Here, I'll take her to bed, so you can get us ready to head wherever it is we should go first. We'll drop Vera off at the Temple, and deal with it together," she smiled at him and stepped close to take over Vera, "If you're hungry from all the playing, I can make you something too."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'm always careful."

A lie, but that was the point. He snickered but nodded, passing Vera off to his wife before kissing his daughter's forehead goodnight. Then went to the cockpit to start their little venture through the stars. Temple first, make sure Vera was somewhere safe before the two of them ran off to fight who knew what. He frowned once the coordinates were punched in. Datapad in hand he ran through the experiments he did remember. There were a good number, and he wasn't too sure if he remembered them a-

Oh. Duh.

He snickered, instead writing down a different lab. Not much in terms of danger, but it held his.. Back ups. A black box for all his information and stored knowledge on the experiments he did run. Not everything, but it'd have a list of his labs throughout the galaxy. That seemed as good a first step as any.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

"Uh huh," she shook her head with a smirk of her own, and took Vera over, who was still fast asleep and probably in her little dream world. After bringing her to her bed, Valery made her way into the kitchen and made a quick meal for Kahlil — some scrambled eggs with spinach. It would give him some energy and it fit their healthy diet.

Stepping into the cockpit with the plate in one hand, she spotted him in his seat with a datapad in his hand. She walked over quietly and stood behind his chair, from where she leaned down to slide one arm down his chest, while the other came around to present the food right under his nose,
"You look focused," she said before setting the plate on the console in front of him. Valery then pressed a kiss against his cheek and held him hugged into the chair for a moment.

"Where are we going first?" she asked with a softer tone while she enjoyed the moment with him. But she was also keeping a protective eye on him, just in case these trips made him more tense. Not because she was afraid anything bad would happen — it was just her loving side being protective again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom