Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Spice Journey, The Beginning! (PM if you want in).

At the end of combat Mythos always met the same thing, a deadly silence. The weapon slowed down and the heat from each barrel fumed like an exhaust. The faint sound of pain and groans was met by the silent blow of the breeze and sand, the rubble slowly falling in place and rolling around with cracked and shattered chunks of duracrete to give the final ambiance to the end of the combat. Mythos looked down on the weapon in astonishment, he had found it inside of a large container bolted down and held closed by a corpse. This weapon was strange and Mythos could not readily identify any signatures or signs of ownership on it... as if the entire thing was custom made. Mythos was pleased with his new acquisition yet concerned as to its nature in regards to the weapons being volatile...

"Status report" Mythos said over coms to his men, each within earshot but Mythos and the Jar'Kai were meticulous about minimizing sound whenever possible. The HUD Mythos was using was showing no readings, yet because of the dust kicked up by the rubble and the debris currently in the air he couldn't be sure. Lee put the force into work and began to meditate into the darkside, while some of his men did the same and the younger scouted. It took only a few minutes to report back.

Mythos smiled and opened all coms to Tazi and his allies, feeling very confident of his victory and secured inside the fortress facility he had lead the charge to overtake. "I have no idea what this thing is Cadan, these miners have an armory down here with enough ammunition for a civil war..." Mythos caught his breath, noticed the display on the weapon as it showed the current ammunition it had and realizing he was terribly low on the canisters that had opened. He immediately went to work scavenging the armory and tinkering with the gun to reload.

Suddenly Huna returned from his scout, dashing fast and lightsaber in hand followed very distantly by one of Cadans men. He opened coms to Mythos and reported while making his way to him. "There are no current engagements inside the compound mlord"

"Yes Huna, but there are about a dozen or more enemies fleeing the compound..." Lee Looked at Mythos, concern in his eyes. "I cannot sense where they are fleeing from.."

Mythos found what he was looking for in the case that he found the weapon in, various large canisters that were each very heavy had to be loaded inside the magazine of the weapon which was internal. The used canisters were removed and could be reloaded separately with plasma and gas for blaster rounds. Mythos swung the thing on his back and pressed the com on his ear. "Cadan, I have reason to beleive that there are enemies fleeing our position, if resistance is allowed to survive word may get out about our position.. if we want to keep this fortress... may i suggest no survivors...."
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Sareen Zar"] [member="S. Tactical Droid Olympus"]​

Herr Vanderhing's bodyguards and battledroids quickly took aim. Vanderhing put down his binoculars slowly and motioned for his troops to lower their weapons

"Hello, hello!! Why no, we have nothing to do with them! We only mean for there death I-I-I can assure you!!"

He motioned his hand towards his captives

"You don't really look like the average riff raff hired to work here, you must hold some power. Is this true?...." Vanderhing didn't wait for an answer "I'm going to help you with your pest problem, tell everyone in there they work for ME NOW!! Then I want you to order them to leave their, unless of coarse you want you and every single member of your troop ESPECIALLY YOU to die. Also tell them to ignore any civilians they see, only to ignore them... Well what are you waiting for!? CALL. THEM. UP!!!!"

The droids and thugs pulled their weapons back in aim in wait for the order to kill

[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Sareen Zar"], [member="Mythos"], [member="S. Tactical Droid Olympus"]

NPC
With the wave of his arm, Thumper's men lowered the weapons. The captain drew in some air and puffed up his chest making himself stand taller than most of the men around him. "We are the only survivors from what I can tell. They got our god damned minigun and tore us a new one." Thumper looked around at them civilians around him. "What are you planning to do with these?" He said as he wave his hand around them. Human shields, he knew wouldn't work on the people that had just attack the fortress, he didn't know why it wouldn't work his gut just told him it wouldn't.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Vanderhing ignored the question and told his troop to unbind his captives he quickly turned to the terrified captives and said

"Ladies and gentlemen, you see that complex over there!? Run to it! You are all free, all I ask is that you don't remove that device strapped around you, because if you do...." He motioned towards his thug with a sniper "Well let's just say he won't be as merciful as me! Now go on, look for the few people alive, they are you're rescuers.... Well what are you waiting for!? GO!!"

The people quickly ran off screaming "Help! Help! Help us! Heeelp!" They then saw a Duros and ran even faster getting excited and hopeful Vanderhing looked through his binoculars from a distance then pulled out a remote then clicked s button *BOOM* one of the people blew up a short distance away from the Duros! Vanderhing cackled

"Eyahahahahahahaaaa!! That's what they were for!!" He clicked the button again *BOOM*! The people were now running around like headless chickens drying to take the device off to no avail

[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Sareen Zar"], [member="Mythos"], [member="S. Tactical Droid Olympus"]

The group were in the midst of celebrating, some emerging with alcohol from the damaged buildings. The moments after a succesful siege was a feeling to be relished. Cadan waved aside Mythos' comment. "Let 'em run! Ain't nothing out there for 'em." Cadan said, so cock sure of his victory.

All this came crashing down as the first bomber went off. Too far away to really harm anyone but close enough to startle the victors. "What the kark?" Cadan drew his DL-18 and blasted one of the civilians right through the chest, his plasma hitting the device causing it to explode. "Get ta cover!" Cadan shouted as he began to move, although the spice addicts movements were to slow as a running bomb managed to get in close.

At first it was the screams that alerted Cadan to the mans where abouts. The it was the sound, the slight beep that the bomb gave off before it exploded. That was followed by an intense heat that seemed to wreak havoc on his armour and the wires althoughout it. The explosion sent Cadan flying back, ripping his armour apart and forcing him onto his back. The ringing, it managed to drown out the screams of the men as they exploded, the screams of Cadan's men as they flew through air limbs detatching. This was the move of a maniac, a move from some one who had no care for the lives of others. A move Cadan would have used.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen rose from the prone position, stretching his limbs to wear off the stiffness they had acquired while on the ground. Quickly he disassembled the rifle, giving no care to it's intricate parts. Attaching them hastily to the hull of the speeder, he ensured he left no trace behind, an old hunter's habit, but a good one nonetheless. Once he had confirmed that his spot had been fully packed, he sped off towards the fortress. Sareen pushed the speeder to it's maximum speed, dust billowing behind him as he flew across the surface of Kessel. It did not take him long to arrive at the foretress' entrance. Now abandoned by it's guards amidst the firefight, Sareen dismounted his speeder and blasted open the control panel, shorting the doors into sliding open.

Sareen unholstered his two DL-18s, holding them hand in hand. He activated the commlink via voice command, "Cadan, give me your posssition where we can rendezvous and finisssh thessse minersss."

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Mythos"]

Mythos narrowed his eyes at Cadans' comment and looked at Lee shaking his head, there was no way in chaos Mythos was about to let any survivors of the raid go back and tell a single soul what happened here... secrecy was a weapon and intelligence was a nuclear bomb. With a few hand signals Mythos issued his men to follow Lee wherever he went and to go prepared with enough weapons and ammunition to annihilate anything they might encounter. As Lee and the rest of the Jar'Kai left Mythos looked over to Cadan only to see a massive explosion that rocked the very ground his feet stood over. "What in the name of..." Second explosion, third and fourth. Under attack?
"Animus! What's going on?" Lee said over com, halting his dash towards the escaping miners in case Mythos needed him back in the base.
"I Don't know Lee, Continue your mission!"
Mythos then reached for his com and reached Cada and his men. "I need snipers now! I need long range fire and scouts asap!"

Mythos pulled the electric eye from his pocket and looked down to where the explosions were coming from only to be interrupted with a scream for help. The scream was high pitch, not four yards away. Mythos dropped the massive minigun and grabbed his F-11 rifle and got into a protective stance sights facing the scream. It was a child....

A karking child...

Hesitation shook Mythos to his core in that very moment, he had killed young lings before but this was different. The young lings he had slain would grow to become powerful enemies of the One Sith and force users to add to that, they had to be taken out before they killed millions... but this... this was different. The child was battered, some sort of device around him and he was running as fast as his Twi'Lek legs could carry him in the direction of Mythos and his rifle. Still too far... "Stay Away! Stay where you are or I will shoot you!"

His warning stopped the child in his tracks, shaking and quivering, confusion in it's eyes as Mythos steadily held the rifle to the child. It whispered something, something Mythos could almost catch, sounded like "help" or "please". That's when the HUD sounded off, indicating that the device the child had around him was indeed an explosive device.... Mythos understood everything once the HUD showed him that. This was a tactic... the child had no hope of survival... "I'm... sorry" Mythos said as he squeezed the trigger and let one blaster round go out the rifle, followed by a thud of the body and the boom of the bomb. The explosion was strong enough to rock him in place but it was far enough not to hurt Mythos in any way, debris and dirt fell upon his face yet he did not flinch...

The deed made Mythos clench his fists, he bit his lower lip so hard that blood began to trickle down his neck. Tears began falling down his eyes out of sheer anger and fury that Mythos had never felt before, he had been angry before but never like this. "Whoever made me do that... is going to die" He said, more to himself than to anyone around him, to himself and to the burning scorched earth that the child stood upon. Then Mythos did the something he had never done since his rise as Will of the emperor.... he took an Oath. He wiped his neck and smeared his hands with his own blood, rose his fist to his chest and said the words. "I Swear it..."
[member="Sareen Zar"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="S. Tactical Droid Olympus"]

Herr Vanderhing peered through the binoculars a sadistic smile across his face, he pulled the binoculars off of his face and let out a large laugh at one of the exploding children "Woohoohahahahahahaaaaa!!!" he looked back again and heard another large *BOOM* then another then another, the few people left were all scrambling and screaming as body parts and blood rained down from each explosion. Some of Vanderhing's thugs felt a little sick to their stomachs but they all knew speaking up would mean their deaths. "Almost time to take my prize!" Vanderhing whispered to himself, he was readying to announce himself to his victims waiting only for the last few civilians to explode.

[member="Mythos"], [member="Sareen Zar"], [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Cadan's ears screamed at his as the explosions continued to go off. For a few moments he laid still, gasping for air. Surely this must have been planned? Maybe someone had gotten the message about Cadan's seige and decided to try and lend him a hand. That didn't matter now though, because who ever did it was going to die.

"I'm still kickin'!" Cadan roared as he rose to his feet, dusk and flecks of his armour falling from his body. "If anybody knows where they bloody come from tell me now!" He shouted at his men, or what was left of them. Instidivly Cadan's hand went to his jacket in an attempted to find some spice, but all that he pulled out was a broken syrienge. "Ohh yeah, you is defiently gonna get it." He mumbled as he chucked the broken glass to the ground.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Vanderhing limped up to his victims with a large group of droids and thugs behind him. He gave a sinister smile then gave a bow twice "Lllllladies annnnd gentlemen! Goooood evening!" Vanderhing said having a light and chipper tone for the words ladies and good while giving a darker tone for gentlemen and evening. Next to him laid a child who's detonator was faulty, the child reached his arms out and Vanderhing pulled out a blaster from his robes and shot the little boy "Now then, I hope my little escapade was entertaining!!! I know it was for me! Ahahahaheehehee!!! Now you are to give me all the spice supply you've raided here immediately!!"

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Sareen Zar"]

Mythos moved with his weapon through the outside of the place sticking to cover where he could. Slowly, because of the weight of the thing he crept up along the lines until he reached Cadans position. He stood behind the rubble of the place weapon in hand and his men not too far behind, them sticking to the shadows and peering with rifles drawn. They waited. Until they arrived. Lee had been tailing the people who fled all the way back into the fortress, Mythos and the rest of the Jar'Kai awaited behind Cadans position in cover. Mythos saw the small child go up to the loud madman who dressed and sounded like their boss and narrowed his eyes. He saw the boy go down and the men with the top boss move forward. He demanded surrender and the spice raided, Mythos stood from his position, about a hundred and fifty meters away and in high ground and engaged his weapon.

"We do not negotiate with terrorists!"

A massive volley of plasma would descend upon them from the barrels of the samael. Remembering how to engage the mode Mythos hit the front trigger and engaged the rapid fire, pelting the lines of the boss and his men with plasma from high ground. At the same time, the Jar'Kai would swoop in from both directions, lightsabers in hand and entrenching themselves deep inside the enemy, aiming for the chief and his head.
[member="Herr Vanderhing"]v[member="Cadan Tazi"]v[member="Sareen Zar"]v​

Kids. Why was it that people needed to kill the kids? It's didn't anger Cadan, just made him slightly annoyed. It was pointless to end a life so young, let them grow to become spicers! "Well I guess we ain't gonna be discussing your surrender!" Cadan shouted out, hoping his voice would be louder than Samuel.

Cadan sluggish dived for cover and grabbed the closest gun to his position, which happened to be a small repeater rifle. Cadan blind fired over his cover position hoping to hit something over the other side.

"This is for me spice!" The round flew through the air, aimlessly over any of the opponents. "Mythos, whats tha plan!" Cadan's voice flowed through the comms to Myhtos. After all Mythos really was the man with the plan.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Vanderhing immediately leaped out of the way of the volleys then stood up

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!" He said clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. Several of his troop were slaughtered by the volley but the rest immediately began to attack the enemy flailing shots in every direction as other figures with light sabers ran towards them. Vanderhing saw his troop getting massacred and immediately attempted to sneak away hoping no one would notice him

[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom