Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Sith Wants A Jedi Best Friend

Or more accurately, a rival. And not the bad kind either. As most of you know, Blake is...well, fast on the road to becoming a Sith under the tutelage of [member="Tirdarius"] & [member="Darth Carnifex"] (Later). At the moment she is kinda going through her first story arc where she actually 'crosses' into the Dark Side and what not and that thread can be found here in Nevermore.

Now, Blake. By nature is not your run of the mill 'Sith'. She does not dress up in all black, wear makeup, carry two red Lightsabers and go around hacking and slashing like some kind of homicidal maniac. Quite the opposite in fact. Blake uses her pain, her hatred and every negative emotion she has to do something she thinks is positive. She, at her core. Is a peacekeeper. Her goals align slightly with that of The Jedi Order...but she has vastly different methods to achieving such a goal.

She sees a flaw in the Jedi. A flaw she cannot forgive. This flaw, is their inability to act when needed. Politics, diplomacy, peaceful resolve. These are things she once respected until war fell upon her homeworld. And watching her people suffer while the Jedi sat idle by trying to find a peaceful resolution while her people were slaughtered in the streets and children were orphaned or enslaved. This caused Blake to have a kind of distaste for the Jedi. Not for their goals, beliefs or even what they do...but their methods of achieving peace. To her, they are tedious. They are dull and mundane. They dont get the job done. They believe results gained from contemptible means aren't worth anything. When to Blake, what really matters are results. When she sees injustice, she acts. Right then and there, prepared or not. Impatient, impulsive, and highly motivated she oozes Dark Side energy. But does that make her a 'bad guy?'

I wanted to play with the idea of getting her a friend in the Jedi Order. Someone who sees Blake for Blake and not just some dark cloaked wannabe. I wanted to develop a relationship between two characters who both want to do the exact same thing but in vastly different ways. A Jedi, peacekeepers and pacifist to a fault. And Blake, a Sith who is a Pace Enforcer and harbinger. Exploiting the two and both their flaws, diving into some interesting stories and seeing just how different the two are. The two could become friends in a weird way despite being on different sides. Maybe even constantly fighting. Blake, being the person she is would understandably gain negative attention from the classic Jedi. This would lead to conflict in a number of ways.

So yeah, any Silver Jedi or anything around interested in filling such a role?

Well I could offer you faith here, she isn't inside the order anymore because of reasons, but she is 100% jedi at heart. It could be even more interesting because she is a complete pacifist and doesn't even carry a weapon with her anymore. Due to things that happened to her she has a dislike for the sith, but she is also rather naive and still believes that there is something good in anyone.

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

Would you like a largely Grey/Neutral Jedi? I lean more towards Light, but I'm not your atypical Jedi, not by a long shot. :/

Just tossing my name in the hat.

My alt Jessica holds a deeply-rooted hatred of Sith but directed at their factions rather than at the individuals... but can somehow stomach the First Order.

If you wish to go with more-experienced Cathul you would find her pretty proficient in witchcraft even though she is suspected by several parties (Mandalorians in particular) of being more Jedi than witch, and sometimes of even having ties to the Confederacy of Independent Systems (if only because she provided the CIS with deposit insurance).

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?

I read your post once and thought, 'Never.'

Then I read it again and thought, 'Absolutely.'

The third read produced a, 'Could work!'

Which means to me that there is definitely some mileage to be had here (if you haven't already decided - or even if you have). Sorel's determination to keep to the light side is primarily because she found out her first Master used the dark side when he felt it prudent. IC nobody knows - but it's a part of her history that won't go away and comes back to haunt her on a regular basis. Maybe she sees something of her Master in Blake? Or perhaps she sees the Sorel that might have been?

Anyhow, just throwing this in there.

tumblr_inline_n55wxxIz121rkg7ly.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom