Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Silver Lining, After All.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Qly4ZC7.png
Seeking out the Silver Jedi Order.
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
The Prophet broke through the Atmosphere of Kashyyyk without a hitch, Caedyn Arenais seated at the controls with Ashla seated in the Co-pilots chair and in the seat behind that at the communications hub was the sleeping ball of fur that was Azrael. Both the Prophet and the sleeping feline critter once belonged to [member="Asha Hex"], Caedyn's former Mentor within the Je'daii Order; yet upon her sudden and mysterious disappearance on Nar Shaddaa, her possessions had been passed on to her Student. Several months later, having bumped into a particular Silver Padawan by the name of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] on his homeworld no less, plus the meeting between his Mom and the two representatives for the Silver Jedi Order, [member="John Locke"] and [member="Gir Quee"], Caedyn's interest had been piqued.

The Skies over Kashyyyk were crystal clear and below, the beauty of the green world could be seen sprawling the far horizon. In a way, it reminded him of both Commenor and Svivren, places that he thought of as Home and thus was encouraged by the sight of it all. The only problem was however, the Lad had never visited the world before despite it's proximity to both the Mandalorian and Commenori Territories of which he'd visited often lately. Naturally his Mom had contacts who could probably help him out though she hadn't yet been informed of his hope to meet with the Silver Jedi, for Caedyn didn't want to make light of his plans in case they didn't work out. After all, lately, there wasn't alot that had gone his way, given his families recent history and now his distance from the Je'daii life he had known for the passed years.

Reaching forward to the secondary terminal, Caedyn bypassed the communications hub that Azrael was sleeping at and instead brought up the com' screen to his station, accessing and opening a channel on an open frequency that someone of official or Silver Jedi Capacity might hear and subsequently answer his hail.

"This is Caedyn Arenais of The Prophet, seeking any known rendezvous of the Silver Jedi Order. Please respond..." the boy of sixteen years sat there for a moment, looking off through the cockpit transparisteel panel in anticipation and hope that he might pick up a response without being shot out of the sky or some such dangerous notion only a lad his age would think of without proper reasoning.

Kat was arguing with a pilot over the care of his ship. "No! There is no way an asteroid hit your ship on its own. You, the incapable moron, flew into the asteroid and expect me to fix alllllll your problems! Well forget dumb poodoohead, learn to fix it yourself if you want to keep crashing into space rocks." Kat growled as she stormed off to an empty comms room.

Caedyn Arenais said:
This is Caedyn Arenais of The Prophet, seeking any known rendezvous of the Silver Jedi Order. Please respond...
Voice called from the comms, Kat noticed a ship coming in. The Prophet was not a faction she knew of, Arenais was something familiar, it rung a bell being part of the Commenor faction but she couldn't think of why. Kat never paid attention to the politics of the factions. Moving towards the comms, Kat sighed as she had to be all serious and such.

"Calling Caedyn Arenais. This is Silver Jedi Order, two ships will be guiding you to the hangar." If the boy from the voice, was from Commenor, then there was some care needed to be taken around people from Commenor as while there wasn't hostility, Kat had learned that it was more an uneasy peace. Both sides wary of the other invading.

Kat then informed more Jedi of the newcomer arriving to the hangar. Heading there herself, Kat was wearing baggy tracksuit bottoms, jacket tied around her waist, white tanktop and cap. Her hair was tied into a simple ponytail. Her welding goggles her around her neck as she waited with a hand on her hip for this guy to arrive.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel was on Kashyyyk. Why she was here and how she got here was slightly beyond her as she wearily wandered the hangers. Somehow she had been left to wander with her werewolf-machine-gun. She remembered she had made quiet a stir insisting on bringing a several guns especially this one with her. She could remember how she had convinced them, but it must have been good.

She watched as [member="Kat Decoria"] was a distance from her making quick time for a hanger. The spirits with her told her something important was going down. So made her way to the hanger watching as they readied for some ships to land. She felt a presence on one of the ships. Someone she felt like she needed to run into for one reason or another. She wasn't sure why but she was sure she needed to.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

header7.png

Ever since the engineers had delivered the Sleipnir to Kashyyyk Asaraa had found herself drifting back to the landing pad again and again just to stare at the ship, to wander it's halls and if she was honest, while no-one was looking to lie down and roll around the space. So much space and it was hers, all hers to use however she wanted. The pink-haired padawan didn't even try to hide the goofy smile that drifted over her face as she padded forward, resting one hand against the surface of the ship, feeling the cool feel of the metal under her hand, fingers thrumming a pattern along the surface of her ship...her ship.

She didn't know how long it lasted, how long she just stood there if it wasn't for the siren warning another ship was coming down it might well have been for hours. As it was the girl only turned reluctantly, pressing up against the corner of her ship to protect her from the backwash of the landing as blue eyes fell on the ship. It might not look like much to the naked eye, but her senses could pick up something there, a familiar sense of a person. A genuine smiled touched her lips as she rested her back on the side of her ship, waiting for the Prophet to settle on the landing pad.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Calling Caedyn Arenais. This is Silver Jedi Order, two ships will be guiding you to the hangar".
He had received a response, one as positive as could be expected given his ship wasn't exactly a known vessel to Silver Jedi Space, at least not unless Asha Hex had been here before him. As far as politics between the Silver Jedi Order and the Commenor Systems Alliance were concerned, Caedyn hadn't really paid all that much attention to. For the Sixteen years that he had been alive, the last six of them had been spent upon Je'daii worlds like Tython, Aurum and Svivren learning of the nine ways of the Tho Yor. He had of course visited his family as often as he possibly could, and ignorant to the wary stance his Mom's people regarded not just the Silver Jedi but all peoples outside of their own territories, Caedyn himself didn't carry such a stand-offish presence. Indeed, his aura in the Force was a calm and welcoming sign that Ashla (The Light) was rife within his practices day in and day out.

Sending his confirmation forward, he continued on his path though at a slower impulse that his soon to be guides could take to the sides of The Prophet and relay his new coordinates to him, the Hangar coming up on sensors and seen over visual. It was almost nerve-wracking coming to such a place, Kashyyyk hadn't always been a Silver Jedi World but nowadays it had changed and Caedyn couldn't help but be curious what life here would look like as a Jedi. That was, if he was to be welcomed into their Order. Currently, it seemed difficult enough just summoning the courage to step off of his own ship.

It would be no time however that The Prophet would slowly enter into the designated Hangar, the repulsorlift thrusters hissing loudly working overtime to help the YT-1300 Freighter slowly descend and bury the height of it's landing gear into the hull as it's weight finally came to a stop, the landing ram lowering so that the boy dressed in his Tunic and cloaked in a baggy hooded Robe, came wandering down into the open view, a look of intrigue and reluctant excitement in his eyes as he sought to identify whomever might be greeting him.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Rachel Taff"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

Having a link to the comms, Josh would hear the name "Arenais", and was curious. He knew the name from somewhere, but where? He just couldn't remember. Regardless, he decided to investigate, the Jedi Master rousing from his meditation within the Silver Rest to head to the hangers. Once there, he would find that he wasn't alone in heading toward the particular hanger bay that this ship was resting.

He would find [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] resting against her ship, and greeted her with a warm smile. "Expecting someone?" He would ask. "Boyfriend, perhaps?"

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] - [member="Rachel Taff"]

There was one sure-fire way to deal with [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], at least that was how Asaraa's experience had developed. Snark, beautiful, wonderful snark, as it was the girl greeted Josh with a roll of her eyes and a teasing grin. "Not everyone is you Master, we don't have to date everyone we see, or you know get random chance events where you meet up with people you only met once, at least I didn't think so before now." Asaraa flashed the Jedi master a grin as she straightened, pushing off the side of her ship in a smooth motion. "He's just a friend I met on Commenor, not that I ever expected to see him here but...maybe the force does move in mysterious ways."

Hopping forward the pink-haired girl raised a hand in greeting as she twisted to nod at Josh over her shoulder, "Come on and I'll introduce you, it's not every day you get to meet a prince after all." With that statement she let herself drift forward, making her way towards the bottom of the ram as an amused smile played across her lips. "I cant say I ever expected to find you here...so is this some kinda I showed you my world now you show me yours thing?"

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Rachel Taff"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I cant say I ever expected to find you here..."

Caedyn blinked back at the sight of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] a moment in obvious surprise before glancing to her peer, [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] as if to seek out the appropriate answer yet only to reaffirm is unfamiliarity with those of the Silver Jedi. Quickly looking back to Asaraa, he smiled warily in greeting, welcoming the sight of atleast one person that he had met before though still not having expected them to bump into one another nearly so quickly as they were...

"...-so is this some kinda I showed you my world now you show me yours thing?"

The boy broke into a quiet chuckle this time, his former silence broken by the humorous way of her words, a subtle and joking way of questioning him as to what had brought him to the World of Kashyyyk and there domain. "Nice to see you, Asaraa" He smiled genuinely before looking to Josh DragonsFlame once again and this time inclining his head in greeting, "And you as well...", no title or name was offered and it felt like his words were subsequently hollow, though he knew so little about the Silver Jedi, let alone their members personal details.

"Actually...I was sort of thinking I might stick around?" He suggested though not without clear question for approval. With his Master's mysterious disappearance on the world of Nar Shaddaa, Caedyn's time with the Je'daii had seemingly come to a stand still. His contacts within the ancient Order weren't what Asha's own had been and thus he'd had only her training to really base his future learning and ambitions upon. Not only was her safety a grave concern of his, but so too was his future in question. The only thing he understood about himself was that he didn't want to become a politician like his Mom. A Leader one day perhaps, but not a Senator or anything of the sort.

"I was hoping maybe...-You could show me more about the Silver Jedi?".

[member="Rachel Taff"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel would move forwards. Towards the small group that had begun to form. She saw the snark shot at the master [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] so she levelled her own snark at the man as well. "[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] having a boyfriend, I think master you will find that this poor boy would never keep up." She said winking at [member="Caedyn Arenais"].

"Commenor, wait I remember that planet and that name....." She would then look quickly at this young man "You wouldn't have met a [member="Rex Taff"] during your travels? Would you?" Her normal calm appearance shattered giving way to a woman who was scared and looking for her family.

She quickly composed herself. "Would I be able to join the tour? I have yet to be properly shown all of this magnificent place." She would still look at Caedyn every so often waiting for an answer.

Of course there was snark. He wasn't surprised. It was part of why he liked her. "Now now, Asaraa, darling... I don't date everyone I see, why would I? I have standards, you know! Most of the time, anyway..." He responded, looking her up and down. "Sometimes I pick the ones in someone else's body" He teased, referring to the whole incident that Yuroic had described as he would lean in, his nose tapped to hers for a moment as he shot her a cheeky grin before pulling back. It would be difficult to tell these two were Master and Padawan, but considering their unique circumstances, trying to treat Asaraa purely like a student and completely changing their dynamic just felt... Unnecessary. Convoluted. Boring, too. And if she were going to let their friendship hurt her ability to listen in class, then she wouldn't be the Jedi that was apparently about already set for the trials. Since she was... There would be no problems.

"Commenor? I know a girl there" He responded. "Too old for me, before you say anything. Name's Kay, sweet girl."

When [member="Rachel Taff"] would intervene and note that Asaraa was, in some measure, a handful as far as that kind of thing was concerned, he would shoot her a wicked grin.

"I know" He remarked. "I know."

The aforementioned prince would step out from his ship, and would greet Asaraa, though didn't seem to know his name. "Just call me Josh" He would respond casually. He didn't feel like getting into formalities right now on his end. It didn't matter his titles, when standing in front of a prince. No point in prining and posturing.

"I don't see why we can't all give the lad a tour."

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] - [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom