Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A signature, if you please?

Hello artists. I would very much like a signature. I'm looking for something exceptionally well-done and artistic, preferably done only by a seasoned veteran of GIMP or Photoshop. So if there are any pros out there who are looking for a challenge, here is one.

The specifics I would like are relatively few. My playby is Gabriel Garko, preferably in black uniformed dress from the movie "Il Peccato e la Vergogna". Here is an example that I wouldn't mind being used:
il-peccato-e-la-vergogna-gabriel-garko.jpg

I would like it to read "Count Vanco Aretine" and "Darth Immortus" somewhere on the signature. Other than that, you pretty much have free creative control and I'm looking forward to being impressed by what you come up with. Make it fancy, throw a red lightsaber in there somewhere, I don't particularly care. Just make it look neat, polished, and well-done, and keep it flavorful to who my character is - a Sith Lord and a Count of Serenno.

Are there any takers out there?

@[member="Count Aretine"]

I'm not certain if I'm happy with it yet, give me feedback and I'll work on it a little more; I have so many possible concepts and ideas when it comes to signatures, it could go any way at all.

Count.png

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

I just got PS working again properly, cut me some slack mr.alreadyhasasignature >;[

I don't have the tiiimmeee tonight it's 11pm. But now I have my new design mapped out (or designs) I'll start again.

@[member="Asha Seren"] that is fabulous work. Kudos to you. I love it already, but if you want to continue playing around with it and show me some alternatives, be my guest. Maybe some different fonts, different backgrounds, it's up to you. Thank you!

@[member="Lady Silencia"] it's good to see you too! I didn't even know you were here. How are you?

@[member="Count Aretine"]

Been here almost a year now, Sila just isn't really a main char anymore. I've been great! Work is good, family is good, and I'm at a happy place in my life right now. Only thing that could make me happier is spring. So tired of the snow and the cold. How have you been?

@[member="Lady Silencia"] that's probably why I haven't seen you. Also because my presence here has been sporadic at best. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. What are you doing for work anyway? I've also been pretty good, can't complain. I have a steady stream of work coming in and I'm currently back in school for my Masters degree.

We're supposed to get another snow storm lol. This may sound crazy but I think I'm actually the only person in the tri-state area who doesn't mind the snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom